PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Mike and Scot!

Muellerized...
07-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Thanks to Mike W and Scot Gray for lending a helping hand on two of our evos last night.

The nice part about people that have been in business for pushing two decades is they are focused on solutions rather than on the he said she said bs that is so prevalent amongst this current crop of fly by night evo shops.

Good friends, good times, good powah.

blkside
07-24-2009, 03:22 PM
I LOVE GRAPE JELLY MAN... He always takes care of me and lets me bother the shit out of everyone... I think they like it though...

I wish you 2 were still across the street so I can just make 1 stop at a time..

toku-one
07-24-2009, 03:22 PM
great thing to see.

gsrIXevo
07-24-2009, 04:03 PM
Wait Wait........ I can not be happy in the fact that you just made two more evos faster than me. LOL...J/K

I am at least glad you fellas had fun doing it.

Nice to see shops doing what it takes to get things done right......

GokuSSJ4
07-24-2009, 04:26 PM
I LOVE GRAPE JELLY MAN... He always takes care of me and lets me bother the shit out of everyone... I think they like it though...

timmey you do bug the shit out of everyone... LOL i can only imagine the caos it would be to have you travel back n forth like the good old days..

evobros
07-24-2009, 04:28 PM
+100000 to this thread

Muellerized...
07-24-2009, 04:57 PM

timmey you do bug the shit out of everyone... LOL i can only imagine the caos it would be to have you travel back n forth like the good old days..

Tomas had the two fisted grip on the back seat grab handle in evopwr's beastie as we got nostalgic giving an old school hell ride thru our old sfs stomping grounds. :-) while obeying all traffic laws etc in the factory stock evo, of course.

GokuSSJ4
07-24-2009, 05:10 PM

Tomas had the two fisted grip on the back seat grab handle in evopwr's beastie as we got nostalgic giving an old school hell ride thru our old sfs stomping grounds. :-) while obeying all traffic laws etc in the factory stock evo, of course.

HAHA!!! i forgot what youre capable when you drive while you obey all the traffic laws of course :wink: shhh!!! took me by surprise...
HAHAHA!!!! good car, good power, crazy ass people hehe...

1WkdEvo
07-24-2009, 07:45 PM
Bump for RRE and Muellerized

blkside
07-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Now you know why Alliance has you on our side...

GokuSSJ4
07-24-2009, 10:12 PM
I wish i would of taken pixs of Mike messing with Dale.. It's amazing what people do crack out on Red bull and sweets hehe once you happen to be up late all the time... Mike has a vampire life... I give him big props for that!!

EvoPwr
07-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Those were very good times, thank you again Scot and Mike for the great end result.Â* Scot, the car feels amazing O0 Mike, one day John and I will be able to do the work all by ourselves :uglystupid2: well we will at least try to.Â* Of course thanks to John as well for helping a little white boy out.Â* All of these guys go above and beyond my expectations.

Oh and John is no longer allowed to drive my car, bastard stays the speed limit the whole time and then takes me and Goku to a closed fast food joint...WTF?!?! :2funny:

We also stopped by the 7-11 where that dude was holding hostages a few days ago.

CHIGGA73
07-25-2009, 12:45 AM
good to hear! RRE FTW!

GokuSSJ4
07-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Those were very good times, thank you again Scot and Mike for the great end result.Â* Scot, the car feels amazing O0 Mike, one day John and I will be able to do the work all by ourselves :uglystupid2: well we will at least try to.Â* Of course thanks to John as well for helping a little white boy out.Â* All of these guys go above and beyond my expectations.

Oh and John is no longer allowed to drive my car, bastard stays the speed limit the whole time and then takes me and Goku to a closed fast food joint...WTF?!?! :2funny:

We also stopped by the 7-11 where that dude was holding hostages a few days ago.

good times good times... how was your day at work after being up sooo late ? HAHA!!!
i couldn't sleep after being all wired up on Red bull (which I can thank John for that ) :2funny: hehe....

EvoPwr
07-25-2009, 06:11 PM

good times good times...Â* how was your day at work after being up sooo late ? HAHA!!!
i couldn't sleep after being all wired up on Red bull (which I can thank John for that ) :2funny: hehe....

Was a bad day lol. We didn't get back to Johns shop until about 5. I left there at like 5:15 got home at 6, took a shower and went to work. My head was all fuzzy, luckily it was a slow day. :D

jamesinger
07-26-2009, 01:33 AM

I saw you guys driving around as I was leaving. I never thought an EVO could be driven that slow. 1k shifts for sure.