PDA

View Full Version : RRE

friski_nardin
08-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Hello everyone,
I'm really going to make this short as much as possible, but there is a lot to mention about RRE.

after making an appointment with RRE, I ended up going there so they can inspect my car On August 11th. this was my first time going there and I had to drive for almost 6 HRS just to see if they can solve my problem that I had been stroggeling with for the past couple months.

my main problems were:

1) Not getting full boost / boost problems.
2) Oil leaks all over the engine and even all around the Timing belt and more that I was not aware of.

I wasnt sure if this trip is going to be worth it, meaning if they can truely fix my problem and get my car running like the way its suppose to be atleast, and if so are they gonna work with my budget too ? Well, Proudly I have to say that It was one of the BEST EXPERIENCES THAT I HAVE EVER HAD.

As soon as I got to the shop first thing I noticed was that everyone is supper friendly and after them listening to my complains regarding my car, they immidiately started working on my car. the whole time that I was at RRE, they let me go check on them and watch here and there, and every time that they found something they would come up to me and explain to me whats going on.

well, In less than 30 mins they figured all the problems that I was facing with my car such as:

Bad timing belt/off timing((MAIN REASON FOR MY BOOST PROBLEM))
balance shaft belt
front crank shaft seal
oil pump seal
balance shaft seal
valve cover main gasket
valve cover plug gasket
and more....

I was shocked that in less than 30 mins they had everything opened up LOL. well, they took their time by explaining everything to me (( I learned a lot from them by the way )).

well, while I was watching them off and on and couple times I noticed that there was 2-3 of them working on my car at the same time, just so that they can solve my problem faster and save me money on labor. (( AWESOME )) by the way these guys were SO BUSY AND AS SOON AS THEY OPENED the shop at 10:30 ish I saw 9 OTHER EVOS SHOWED UP FOR SERVICE . THAT SHOWS HOW AWESOME THESE GUYS ARE.

anyways, making the story short, they solved my problem in a very very short amont of time and took the car for a test drive, and they said that my car is ready for tune. (( It was shocking that they found the problems and fix them all in less than 2 hrs )). WOW they changed all the seals needed, changed my belts and by the end they showe me all the messed up parts that they had to replace from my car.

they told me they will make a room for me if I wanna get my car tuned as well. oh man they put my name down for Tune and (( Scott )) tuned it for me on 91 and E85.

After tune I test drive the car and oh man I can not explain how good it felt LOL.

in my visit to RRE I figured that they are:

1) supper friendly people
2) very very speedy
3) they love to answer to your questions and explain things to you
4) awesome communication
5) awesome Deal

over all Ill give these guys a 10/10 and they are truely a top notch shop.

special thanks to: MIKE the owener of RRE and his Crew for awesome serive and Deal. It was defenitely worth of drive to you guys and I'm very thankfull for the service that you guys provided me.

2muchboost
08-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Yup..
They got Skillz

1WkdEvo
08-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Bump for RRE

friski_nardin
08-12-2009, 03:11 PM
oh man, I was going thro hell with my car, no one was able to figure out whats up with it, until I went to RRE. and Im speechless they truely ROCK.

Skiracer
08-12-2009, 03:25 PM
RRE FTW! Damn u got a lot of problems. How many miles are on the car right now..

obstacle1
08-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Dayum so much problems man. Glad everything worked out!

Bueller
08-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Hey Nardin. Â*Met you and your friend last night at RRE. Â*I cant believe you guys came all the way down to Socal from Norcal. Â*Im really glad RRE resolved your issues and that the trip was worthwhile. Â*Btw, i dont think anyone has ever told me that my car looks nice. Â*I feel famous. Â*:)

evobros
08-12-2009, 03:42 PM
RRE FTW

Reese Tuning
08-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Good service RRE!! Its nice to see some good reviews from good people.

Â*James

Charlie@MFQ
08-12-2009, 03:56 PM
it was a interesting night indeed ;)

friski_nardin
08-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Hey Nardin. Â*Met you and your friend last night at RRE. Â*I cant believe you guys came all the way down to Socal from Norcal. Â*Im really glad RRE resolved your issues and that the trip was worthwhile. Â*Btw, i dont think anyone has ever told me that my car looks nice. Â*I feel famous. Â*:) Â*

hey man,
I was trying to look for your SN lol, to be honest your car looks really sexy ;). its cuz you see it all the times and thats why you dont notice it, but honestly I love your ride ;). and as far as RRE oh man It was definitely worth the drive and thats my cars hospital from now on LOOOOOOL.

I have 64K miles on the car and the car used to be Road Raced LOL.

x[corwyn]
08-12-2009, 03:59 PM
RRE is awesome. Im still stoked on being able to get my car up and running yesterday because Mike W was able to hook me up with a simple but extremely critical part. He did that just because he cares about the community and hooking people up. Major Props! I'm going to be heading there in a bit to get my exhaust setup there soon. Mueller sold me on it the other day in his car.

friski_nardin
08-12-2009, 04:01 PM
it was a interesting night indeed Â*;)

definitely, it was nice meeting all you cool people ;). I was close to RRE I would be hanging out there as much as possible cuz they treat you like your at your own house :D.

friski_nardin
08-12-2009, 04:02 PM
]
RRE is awesome. Im still stoked on being able to get my car up and running yesterday because Mike W was able to hook me up with a simple but extremely critical part. He did that just because he cares about the community and hooking people up. Major Props! I'm going to be heading there in a bit to get my exhaust setup there soon. Mueller sold me on it the other day in his car.

you guys are truely blessed for having RRE ;), good luck with you car man.