PDA

View Full Version : Muellerized Stage 1+ installed

x[corwyn]
08-13-2009, 01:15 AM
So I have been lamenting about the tameness of my Evo X, and really missing the Bilstein/ Stage 1 setup on my old Evo VIII, that quite frankly was one of the most impressive handling machines I had ever driven, that was a DD, including quite a few exotics.

Mueller today took my Evo X and made it better. Yes with the stock GSR suspension, added springs and the sway bars, and quite frankly I am having fun driving again. A few more engine mods and that Evo VIII will be a dim memory.

Im starting to fall in lust again, and its only 1400 miles on this car. Thank you very much John, Orlando, and the mean junkyard Rott you got hanging out there.

Oh yea, my GF didnt notice the ride, or the drop change in the car. She DID however open the trunk to put groceries in and like an idiot i had forgotten to take the box of springs out of the car when I got home. Can we say BUSTED! Oh well. Probably going to need to get her 370z in there and get her setup as well. Might want to consider throwing up some packages as well so we can throw them up on the 370z boards. They need a suspension guru around here...

triguy
08-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Glad you like your new set up. I'm looking at the same set up. How's it handle compared to the stock set up? Did Mueller do your alignment as well? What alignment settings did you get front and back?

Muellerized...
08-13-2009, 11:06 PM
Did Mueller do your alignment as well? What alignment settings did you get front and back?

Yes we aligned his evo, his settings were determined by his answers on our suspension info form, so his car may not be anywhere close to what we would recommend for you. Please email [email protected] to request our info form.

Thanks.

nick198867
10-06-2009, 09:51 PM
what does stage 1+ included? and how much? im confuse from the website... sorry.

CHIGGA73
10-26-2009, 07:19 PM
http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=73948.0

Here is the list of stuff for mueller.

Congrats on the new suspension.

evopaul
10-26-2009, 07:22 PM
John is DA MAN!

soontobe
12-22-2009, 12:49 PM
I need suspension on my X :( but that cost $$$

Glad to hear you got hooked up!