PDA

View Full Version : Clutch problems, help!

M_lizar
08-15-2009, 04:54 PM
So I get right to it. Started happening late last night. I notice when I engage my clutch it feels like it has more resistance. Gears takes a little bit more effort to get in, but when I down shift the cluth makes a squeaky sound, it only does this when I'm down shifting. Clutch stills holds power all the way to redline, I'm lightly modded. Anyone have any ideas what this could be?

pikadosboy
08-15-2009, 04:59 PM
you might broke one of the springs on the disc, you might have a leak in your clutch line.

M_lizar
08-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Just checked my clutch line no leaks that I can see of.

M_lizar
08-15-2009, 11:49 PM
OK so I went for a little test drive. Now I can't get it into any gear. So I turn off my car put it in first, turn it on and right away my car jumped forward while the clutch was to the floor. So that tells me the clutch is always engage. What would cause this?

pikadosboy
08-16-2009, 12:43 AM
YGPM

Massimo Power
08-16-2009, 01:36 AM
How is the pedal preasure right now and would you happen to know what kind of clutch is in there?

PM me if you need help.

Thanx

M_lizar
08-16-2009, 04:24 AM
How is the pedal preasure right now and would you happen to know what kind of clutch is in there?

PM me if you need help.

Thanx

Well here is the thing, I think the previous owner forgot to mention it had an upgraded clutch. When I engage the clutch I can slightly hear some chattering. The pedal pressure does feel fine, but when I slowly let go it feels some what jittery. I bought the car with 13,000 miles, and now currently at 29,300 I have never once launch my car.

And pikadosboy I replied to your pm