PDA

View Full Version : help!!

kaj
08-28-2009, 05:14 PM
i'm new to this site.. long-time member to many others. recently bought my evo.. and have left over parts i'm trying to sell as well as some i need to buy.. the site won't let me as i guess i don't have enough posts.
i'm not the post whore type.. i don't really have much to say.. i only ask for technical help and help others as i can. at that rate, i'll never be able to buy/sell stuff.

is there any other way to be able to post in the "for sale" area, or am i better off sticking with other forums?

thanks for reading!!

jason
fresno, ca

Andrew9RS
08-28-2009, 05:24 PM
I hate to say it but the rules arent going to change just cause you only ask for technical help and such.

So my guess to you is either go post some helpful info if you can, or just post useful information pertaining to the topic posted.

If not, Then my guess would be better off sticking to other forums.

GokuSSJ4
08-28-2009, 05:26 PM
that means you have to participate.. It gives people some what credibility when selling an item.
It only requires about 20 posts which to be quite honest isn't much compare other forums. Post must be 75 character or longer per post and off topic sections don't contribute to the amount needed in order to post for sale items.

kaj
08-28-2009, 05:29 PM
I hate to say it but the rules arent going to change just cause you only ask for technical help and such.

So my guess to you is either go post some helpful info if you can, or just post useful information pertaining to the topic posted.

not asking for a rule change. just asking if there are any other ways around it. my forum has the same rule, but it's to prevent bots and people that rape the forum to post parts. oh, and people that like to scam.

so i thought i'd post to see if there was any other way to verify i'm a real person, not a scammer etc. it was worth a shot. i use our classifieds as well as evolutionm.net, so no worries.

i just would prefer to sell/buy here cause i can pick up parts in person as well as have buyers do the same. i don't like to ship parts, especially the larger/heavier stuff i have to get rid of.

no hard feelings.

when i get some time off work, i'll come back and browse around... try to get my post count up. i didn't realize it was only 20 posts. that's easy!

thanks for the advice, guys.

pikadosboy
08-28-2009, 06:17 PM

not asking for a rule change. just asking if there are any other ways around it. my forum has the same rule, but it's to prevent bots and people that rape the forum to post parts. oh, and people that like to scam.

so i thought i'd post to see if there was any other way to verify i'm a real person, not a scammer etc. it was worth a shot. i use our classifieds as well as evolutionm.net, so no worries.

i just would prefer to sell/buy here cause i can pick up parts in person as well as have buyers do the same. i don't like to ship parts, especially the larger/heavier stuff i have to get rid of.

no hard feelings.

when i get some time off work, i'll come back and browse around... try to get my post count up. i didn't realize it was only 20 posts. that's easy!

thanks for the advice, guys.
this guy! you can post in the want to buy section.

kaj
08-28-2009, 07:52 PM
want to buy helps tons... thanks!

Blaze
09-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Problem solved.