PDA

View Full Version : alternate locations on mounting oil pressure sender???

osolokes213
09-29-2009, 08:36 PM
ok so i know that i can mount the oil pressure sender by the oil filter but last time i did that, it wasnt a good thing lets just say that...i was wondering if there are alternate locations where i can mount the oil pressure sender...someone lmk please...if possible post a pic...thanks

pikadosboy
09-29-2009, 10:00 PM
ok so i know that i can mount the oil pressure sender by the oil filter but last time i did that, it wasnt a good thing lets just say that...i was wondering if there are alternate locations where i can mount the oil pressure sender...someone lmk please...if possible post a pic...thanksget ams oil line!

osolokes213
09-30-2009, 06:27 AM
ok so i know that i can mount the oil pressure sender by the oil filter but last time i did that, it wasnt a good thing lets just say that...i was wondering if there are alternate locations where i can mount the oil pressure sender...someone lmk please...if possible post a pic...thanksget ams oil line!

thanks alot man...thats perfect...one more question, how will i mount the oil pressure sender, since it has no bracket or anything...