PDA

View Full Version : FP Red, Full Race, 91 Octance 394hp, 381tq

palmerblock
09-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Red Line is what my car dynoed bone stock on this dyno...
Green and Purple Line is with the parts listed below

comments/questions are welcome as well as advice

stock intercooler and pipes
stock air box and filter (original filter which has 15k on it)
Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors
Full Race Pro Stock Manifold
FP Red
Tactrix 3 port solenoid
Ultimate Racing o2 housing, downpipe, and dual exhuast

91 octance
Open Ecu
Tuned by me:D

car feels great, probably would have hit 400 if the boost stayed up up top...i have a few more things ima try to bring the power up b4 i do any other mods...
goal here is to pull the most power safely with as minimal mods as possible or at least the ones that acutally are worth the hp
next ima try a drop-in filter...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/palmerblock/FPREDpump1pw.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/palmerblock/FPREDpump1bt.jpg

Evolutionized
09-30-2009, 01:29 AM
i dont understand why u would have all those mods and a stock intake..

xxxAce21xxx
09-30-2009, 04:03 AM
thats some torque man dam i love how its not to far from ur HP numbers nice nice =)

1WkdEvo
09-30-2009, 09:16 AM
Well now, this is significantly different than any other FP Red on a X. Odd, but impressive

EvoPwr
09-30-2009, 09:19 AM
Well now, this is significantly different than any other FP Red on a X.Â* Odd, but impressive

This is flywheel HP not WHP, don't know if you noticed it. :smitten:

1WkdEvo
09-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Thanks Mike, that makes more sense. I missed that little line at the top of the graph. The boost log doesn't seem to jive with the chart either. It spools quite a bit slower in the boost log, but the increased lag is hardly noticeable in the graph. I would like to see the boost log of the stock setup tuned if possible

palmerblock
09-30-2009, 07:28 PM
last time i checked i didnt pull the motor out and attach it to an engine dyno...
also, this dyno doesnt correct to make numbers as if it were an engine dyno...
note...if just says flywheel, its not actually that, i dont know why dynapack labeled it that...
also check TCF and these numbers are in SAE
also look at the graph... i posted the baseline for my car on this dyno which is pretty close to what other local dynos say stock evo x's make...at worst it may read a few hp higher....
one of these days ima take it over to another shop and see what it baselines over there....

but the big picture is the gains over what it made stock....i can provide a log for whoever wants to look at it...

Well now, this is significantly different than any other FP Red on a X. Odd, but impressive

This is flywheel HP not WHP, don't know if you noticed it. :smitten:

palmerblock
09-30-2009, 07:33 PM
if you seen my mivec tables for both intake and exhuast you would understand the spool up...
note... this turbo fully tuned does spool slower than a stock turbo fully tuned....ill post up a comparison graph for that

Thanks Mike, that makes more sense. I missed that little line at the top of the graph. The boost log doesn't seem to jive with the chart either. It spools quite a bit slower in the boost log, but the increased lag is hardly noticeable in the graph. I would like to see the boost log of the stock setup tuned if possible

HB Speed
10-01-2009, 12:36 AM
if you seen my mivec tables for both intake and exhuast you would understand the spool up...
note... this turbo fully tuned does spool slower than a stock turbo fully tuned....ill post up a comparison graph for that

Ive seen them..... :-p
I see that you managed not to brick the ecu again!! * poke poke*
its a good thing i like you guys!

Good power buddy! O0 O0

palmerblock
10-01-2009, 02:09 AM
most intakes on the market for Evo X's are wrong, there are essentially HAI's hot air intakes, especially when the hood is closed
hot air kills power...only ones that remotely does it right is AEM, but is that piece worth the cash? if i have money to waste ill find out, but for now stick with a stock box/filter or a drop in or ill make my own intake

dont get me wrong, not tryin to jump down ur throat, just stating the obvious

i dont understand why u would have all those mods and a stock intake..

Good lookin on the un brickage (dam hex), lol, appreciate it

the mivec tables on my car is totally different that any others ive seen...maybe its the manifold...ill post a screen shot

Ive seen them..... :-p
I see that you managed not to brick the ecu again!! * poke poke*
its a good thing i like you guys!

Good power buddy! O0 O0