PDA

View Full Version : wanna join the marine corps

antox18
10-11-2009, 09:32 AM
just pm me your number. im a recruiter for now . pm me any questions if u have them O0

Charlie@MFQ
10-11-2009, 09:38 AM
just pm me your number. im a recruiter for now and i might be able to hook u up O0

there's hook up on joining the military ? can i get a discounts on a m16a2 please. ROFL

HMatt
10-12-2009, 11:24 AM
^might have to look into the army for that man. It's hard to do shady shit like that in the Marines, lol. Army.... well, wave some donuts and candy bars in their face and they will trade thier guns for it... lol.

Not to mention, if you really want an A2, you can pick them up army surplus for pretty cheap now since the A4 and M4 are taking over now.

yobless
10-12-2009, 11:25 AM
just pm me your number. im a recruiter for now and i might be able to hook u up O0

OCS? Couldn't pay me enough to be a lance coolie again ROFL

Good luck jefe

antox18
10-12-2009, 11:32 AM
HAHAHA THANK GOD IM NOT A LANCE CRIMINAL ANYMORE O0 U SHOULD COME TO THE MEETS YOBLESS... WELL JUST POSTED THIS TO HELP OUT ANY FELLOW EVO OWNERS THAT MIGHT NEED A STEADY JOB AND PAY FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS. OR JUST NEED HELP GETTING $$$$ FOR COLLEGE

yobless
10-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Money for college is right on bro...G.I. Bill funded many a project car for me, paid for my 3 /12 years of school, and help me enjoy "yoblessness" for 3+ years.

Bump for Gio

reglaranang
10-12-2009, 11:40 AM
With all the smack talking aside and being professional about this....Im a Army Recruiter and Im really wondering what kind of hook ups can You and the Marine Corp Offer. Im really curious about this. I was always under the impression Joining the Corps was not about the money or the jobs. I thought it was it was all about just being a Marine.

scumdog
10-12-2009, 11:45 AM
You got it all wrong! Its about all the hot girls you get to work with, oh wait no not that, All the good food, oh shit not that either, free trips to the middle east? I give up. J/K! g/l with your new job Gio!! Time to comb the highschools!! (no not for girls, for the fresh recruits!)

antox18
10-12-2009, 11:46 AM
its not a hook up just showing people that there is someone here that can get their process started if they ever thought of joining. and by hooking up thats the slang that i frequently use. i.e. hey i work at vons i can hook u up with a job there. O0 and u r right people dont join for bonuses they join because they wanna be the BEST. O0

antox18
10-12-2009, 11:49 AM
You got it all wrong! Its about all the hot girls you get to work with, oh wait no not that, All the good food, oh shit not that either, free trips to the middle east? I give up. J/K! g/l with your new job Gio!! Time to comb the highschools!! (no not for girls, for the fresh recruits!)
actually you would be surprisede at how good we ate in ramadi. steaks crab legs and cheesecakes ftw. oh by the way i fixed my op since people dont use slang nowadays

Evolutionized
10-12-2009, 11:57 AM
actually you would be surprisede at how good we ate in ramadi. steaks crab legs and cheesecakes ftw. oh by the way i fixed my op since people dont use slang nowadays

Its not that we dont use "slang"...
how your offering it is like your hooking up something anyone can get... a job at vons may take an actuall "hook up"

but have fun being the best.

antox18
10-12-2009, 11:59 AM
its all gravy original post got fixed O0

reglaranang
10-12-2009, 12:02 PM
The funny thing is alot the army and marine recruiters that work in our building would rather be deployed in the middle east than recruiting. It must be the good food they serve us over there. Where you recruting at? Ive been doing this for the past 3 years and yeah as scumdog said high school is key. Good Luck bro.

yobless
10-12-2009, 12:02 PM
With all the smack talking aside and being professional about this....Im a Army Recruiter and Im really wondering what kind of hook ups can You and the Marine Corp Offer. Im really curious about this. I was always under the impression Joining the Corps was not about the money or the jobs. I thought it was it was all about just being a Marine.

I believe he's referring to getting a person in the door with the necessary paperwork and advice he or she needs. Â*Most Marines don't join because of the "monies" or benefits, it's not like the Marines give out more benefits than the other military branches. Â*I don't think you'll be denying any of the "hook ups" that the VA will afford you when you retire but I'm not going to assume that you joined the Army because of the benefits...

Honestly most potential recruits have the options to join all 5 military branches, they all offer the same benefits but at the end of the day being a Marine has a bit more prestige to it. Â*I'd say about 90% of Marines join because they want to be Marines not soldiers, sailors, or airmen. Â*Of course there is always that 10% that baffles the mind.

antox18
10-12-2009, 12:07 PM

I believe he's referring to getting a person in the door with the necessary paperwork and advice he or she needs.Â* Most Marines don't join because of the "monies" or benefits, it's not like the Marines give out more benefits than the other military branches.Â* I don't think you'll be denying any of the "hook ups" that the VA will afford you when you retire but I'm not going to assume that you joined the Army because of the benefits...

Honestly most potential recruits have the options to join all 5 military branches, they all offer the same benefits but at the end of the day being a Marine has a bit more prestige to it.Â* I'd say about 90% of Marines join because they want to be Marines not soldiers, sailors, or airmen.Â* Of course there is always that 10% that baffles the mind.

spoken like a true devil dogg. i got offered 40,000 bonus and the job of my choice to got to the army about 2 weeks ago. turned it down. im semper fi all the way. besides how would i be a hooah with a usmc tattoo going down my leg. anywho lets not turn this to a drama thread.lol

Charlie@MFQ
10-12-2009, 12:08 PM
^might have to look into the army for that man. It's hard to do shady shit like that in the Marines, lol. Army.... well, wave some donuts and candy bars in their face and they will trade thier guns for it... lol.

Not to mention, if you really want an A2, you can pick them up army surplus for pretty cheap now since the A4 and M4 are taking over now.

FYI i was in the MArines 2000-2005. Â*0311 Infantry. Â*I was in when bootcamp was real.Â* ;) BTW i hardly doubt Marines getting m16A4. ;)

antox18
10-12-2009, 12:09 PM

FYI i was in the MArines 2000-2005. 0311 Infantry. I was in when bootcamp was real. ;) BTW i hardly doubt Marines getting m16A4. ;)

actually all we used in iraq where a4 and m4

antox18
10-12-2009, 12:12 PM
The funny thing is alot the army and marine recruiters that work in our building would rather be deployed in the middle east than recruiting. It must be the good food they serve us over there. Where you recruting at? Ive been doing this for the past 3 years and yeah as scumdog said high school is key. Good Luck bro.
yup already hit up the schools. great resources. its just u know some people need the military and are qualified but dont whant to join. then theres the ones that would do great and whant to join but dont qualify. ill get used to it i guess

HMatt
10-12-2009, 12:12 PM
^i know charlie. I have been in a while myself. They still issue the a2 in bootcamp I believe... I'll have to ask a boot, it's been a few years since i was there, lol. I haven't seen too many a2's left in the fleet lately. Not that I really give a rat's ass, I have a M4!

antox18
10-12-2009, 12:13 PM
hahaha i had an m4 with 203 att.

HMatt
10-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Nice... I was primarily a truck driver and sometimes a gunner. (240B & MK-19) So I wasn't cool enough to have a 203. lol

antox18
10-12-2009, 12:27 PM
hahah i was also a hhmmvv driver

HMatt
10-12-2009, 12:30 PM
^did have a .45 though... You can't tell me that you are .45 cool!

yobless
10-12-2009, 12:38 PM
^did have a .45 though... You can't tell me that you are .45 cool!

They're handing out .45's now? WTF!!! *old man voice* when I was in the Corps all they gave us were 9mm's...ghey

antox18
10-12-2009, 12:38 PM
nah i cant.

reglaranang
10-12-2009, 12:41 PM
When is was in BCT back in 2000 we still used M16A2 but now army is using A4 and M4 but I a much bigger fan of the M16 than the M4. Better range and accuracy. My brother who was in training last year said that he used the M16A4. Anyways I would rather see people join the Army and Corp rather than the Navy or Airforce. Personal Experience with both working with all the service that the Army and Corp are more for reals than Navy and Airforce. At least the ones joining for the Army and Corp know they will be going to the Box. I alway here that the Navy and Airfore tells their applicants that Â*they will never deploy to the box and they are safe. And the airforce recruiter tells thier applicants that they make more than everyone else. I look at it this way why join the service if your not willing to give your life for this country. We all take the same oath when we enlist.

Again Good luck, Be Real, and be Persistent. Remember people need us we don't need them.

HMatt
10-12-2009, 12:50 PM
They have always handed out .45's.... You just have to be with the right unit...

yobless
10-12-2009, 01:41 PM
They have always handed out .45's.... You just have to be with the right unit...

Maybe now...I know we qual'd w/ 9's from 02-03, when I was issued one.

PUNISHER
10-12-2009, 01:55 PM

I was trying to build my own AR, but ended up purchasing a Stag M4.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/PUN7SHER/Random/DSC_0001_2.jpg

HMatt
10-12-2009, 02:02 PM

Maybe now...I know we qual'd w/ 9's from 02-03, when I was issued one.

Still qual with the 9mm... We don't qual with the .45... Well, we do for CQB but not for the standard USMC qual.

4G63 FEVER
10-12-2009, 02:16 PM
You couldn't pay me enough to be a Marine. Looks like most of you who posted on here were infantry or what ever the Marines call it. You know what that equals? NEPUT!!!

I'm ex Army and really don't have any love for it either. If I had my druthers I would have gone Air Force. The smart people are there and the ones who can't cut it are Marines or Army. You can argue all you like you don't see grunts in the Air Force save for the MP's.

If you can't figure or don't know what the NEPUT means it's Non Electric Pop Up Target. Infantry or any such rating applies to it.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad that there are people who will or did sign up for the Marines. It kept me from having to! O0 O0

HMatt
10-12-2009, 02:23 PM
^I'm not infantry. I'm actually a Radio and Electonics repair Tech. I just have ALOT of cross-training, lol.

I literally qualified for every job in any of the forces, and this is what I chose. (on the enlisted side anyway) I absolutely love what I do, and I am glad I didn't go into any other service.

C-Spec Tuning
10-12-2009, 03:47 PM

FYI i was in the MArines 2000-2005. 0311 Infantry. I was in when bootcamp was real. ;) BTW i hardly doubt Marines getting m16A4. ;)

actually all we used in iraq where a4 and m4

wow. impressive.

They still issue the a2 in bootcamp I believe... I'll have to ask a boot

lol. Boot this day are weak sauce. Carefully some boot might get butt hurts. lmao

HMatt
10-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Just asked a boot.... Appearently when he went to boot camp this passed january they still used the A2's, and his class in MCT was one of the last classes to use the A2 in MCT; they use A4's now.

C-Spec Tuning
10-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Just asked a boot.... Appearently when he went to boot camp this passed january they still used the A2's, and his class in MCT was one of the last classes to use the A2 in MCT; they use A4's now.

that's good hear. Shorter mussel better for combat this day. Better for MOUT and CQB.

HMatt
10-12-2009, 04:11 PM
No man... the a4 is the about the same length as the a2... matter of fact, the only real differences are that instead of the normal hand guards like the a2, it has a rail system; rail system where the site goes, and the windage and elevation marks and clicks are a little different.

The m4 is the little short guy with the collapsable stock for CQB

vanousad
10-20-2009, 06:55 PM
When is was in BCT back in 2000 we still used M16A2 but now army is using A4 and M4 but I a much bigger fan of the M16 than the M4. Better range and accuracy. My brother who was in training last year said that he used the M16A4. Anyways I would rather see people join the Army and Corp rather than the Navy or Airforce. Personal Experience with both working with all the service that the Army and Corp are more for reals than Navy and Airforce. At least the ones joining for the Army and Corp know they will be going to the Box. I alway here that the Navy and Airfore tells their applicants that Â*they will never deploy to the box and they are safe. And the airforce recruiter tells thier applicants that they make more than everyone else. I look at it this way why join the service if your not willing to give your life for this country. We all take the same oath when we enlist.

Again Good luck, Be Real, and be Persistent. Remember people need us we don't need them.

You cant say that the M4 is less accurate. The past 7 years I have been in I have been expert every time I've gone to the range. The last 2 years in a row I got 240 out of 250 on the KD portion with M16A4. I just shot a couple of weeks ago with the M4 for the first time and I shot a 241 out of 250 on KD. Its not the weapon its the shooter, then again it doesn't help that I'm a coach and coach instructor.

apexct9a
10-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Not trying to be negative but almost all of my friends that have been in the military no matter what core, have come back being fucked up, hurt, or in debt because they cant make it in the real world. Maybe it's just where i live, i am from the fresno area and their are a ton of soldiers since the Lemoore Naval Air Base is 30 minutes away.

Personally most people in it now are their for the college money that they hardly use when the get out, or they feel like they have no other choice because their weak minded. So how in the hell do they think their gonna make it in the marines, army, navy and so on.

That's where the kindler gentler army bullshit came from, bring that shit back with less incentives and real soldiers would come. I am too Headstrong and hot headed to listen to some drill seargent yell at me, I'll rather get my ass kicked then break down and listen to them but that's how I was raised being full blooded Italian.

Plus more money is made being a civilan IMO, I do have my various gun's just in case some shit comes our way.

The end LOL i just hated seeing all my buddies who went away destroy their lives, nearly all said they would take it back if they could.

vanousad
10-20-2009, 07:28 PM
All military has ups and downs. First 4 years SUCKs. but once you start getting some rank on your collar it gets better. As for the pay, you bet your ass it could be better. But at the same time you have to look at the economy. A lot of people in the civilian world are getting laid off or fired. Military doesnt have that problem. We still get paid even if we go to the brig (its not much but its something). Yes we pay for medical and dental but it is taken out of our pay before we even see it. The money we do get goes to what ever we want to spend our money on (I have bills, my choice for working on my car). But most single guys have maybe a car payment and cell phone. Everything else they do as they wish.

I stayed in because of my family on this last one. I wanted to get out however she was having our baby girl and I couldnt get a job fast enough to get medical. Now that I have re-enlisted I am picking up rank and starting to like it. You cant say all military guys struggle when they get out either. I know a ton of guys that have gotten out and are doing great. then again i know a bunch who arnt doing so well also. I guess it all depends on how you were raised.

vanousad
10-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Also combat plays a HUGE factor with someones mental stability. Some might see action and not think anything of it, however others might see the same thing and freak the hell out. When we got to Iraq my first time we had a guy off himself because he saw a body. There are also the guys who get into action once then go out looking for it (ribbon chasers) every time after that. They get a rush from it and when they get out they dont know how to flip the switch.

apexct9a
10-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Yeah i dont know wtf people think joining if they cant handle seeing a dead body, blown off head,hand,leg whatever. Sometime's their kids that are all shot up and bloody, sometime you might have to shoot kids because their brainwashed to shoot back or carry explosives. That's just war, if it was me it's either my battalion and me or the otherside, i say fuck it im going home with my buddies serving my country the other guy's can scrape their comrades off the bottom of their boots for all i care. Their is no compassion when it comes to protecting those in your bubble.

like i said those people that cant take it are mentally weak, or ill prepared and dont know what their getting in to. Hurdle the dead trample the weak is what my father taught me.

vanousad
10-20-2009, 07:47 PM
the way i see it...im going to prepare myself the best i can so i can get home to see my family. I make it a point to know my weapons so if there is a problem then i know how to take care of it. I could care less about the enemy big or small. the hardest order i had to follow was telling our .50cal to open fire on a crowd of women, children, and insurgents. But the way i see it, it was me or them.

vanousad
10-20-2009, 07:49 PM
The part that makes being a Marine easy though is my wife. We have been married 5 years now and though she can be a pain in the ass at times, she is still always there for me. If it were up to her, I would stay in for 20 years. If it wasnt for her, I would prolly be in a box by now.

apexct9a
10-20-2009, 07:53 PM
Your not the only one bro, women are a necessary evil LOL!

vanousad
10-20-2009, 07:56 PM
LOL i like it. cant live with em cant reproduce without them. i could go on and on about if it wasnt for her. but lets just say i dont know what i did to get her.

apexct9a
10-20-2009, 08:12 PM
I spend so much money on the evo i wonder why my girl is still with me, maybe it's because i listen to her. Who knows hahaha, she works so i dont mind when she buy's shit but 300-800 for a purse :roll: she thinks thats more impotant than care part's they'll just never understand.

codeblue258
10-20-2009, 09:25 PM
with all bullshit aside...if obama somehow magically drugs everyone into believing that GAYS should serve openly in the military I think half will come out and half will get out!!!

make sense?? I just wanted to ramble on that because I can...

The marine corps has gone soft!! There are still ways to get done and that comes from good leadership but some individuals cant get away from the 'hazing' as some may call it...

i find myself to be a stellar marine and I am conceited!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I flip evos and still get to work on time!!!

but yes the chow (yes i said chow not food) is way better deployed then in garrison!!!! Fallujah, ramadi, al asad, TQ ... u name it ive been there and ate there and enjoyed every bite.... here i come afghanistan!!! if the food is not off the chain then i quit!!!

hooah?? woops typo??? hahahahahahaha I hate hooahs!!!

HMatt
10-21-2009, 11:23 AM
^The Stan isn't fully up to that level yet man... Sorry to dissapoint you. The food is WAY better than it is here, but it's not up to Al Asad baskin robbins standards, you know what I'm sayin?

CICreations
10-21-2009, 11:54 AM
Aren't the Marines Navy people anyway?Â* Anywho, Navy, Marine, they're all butt pirates anyway.....

HMatt
10-21-2009, 12:36 PM
^you are so lucky you are in bum-fuck nowere.

And the Navy is like our taxi drivers and delivery boys.

CICreations
10-21-2009, 02:13 PM
ghey hahaha

STIH8TER
10-21-2009, 02:44 PM
gottah hit that quota lol. Smash them!

HMatt
10-21-2009, 08:45 PM
You better stop using smash. Sam will get angry and sick the MODs on you!

antox18
10-21-2009, 09:27 PM
Aren't the Marines Navy people anyway? Anywho, Navy, Marine, they're all butt pirates anyway.....
we are a department of the navy..... the mens department

CICreations
10-22-2009, 09:15 AM
I don't know man....sounds a little like man love to me. I'm just sayin......

STIH8TER
10-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Smash smash! Oh wait.. no bonuses i heard this year.

HMatt
10-22-2009, 12:22 PM
Nah, there are always bonuses. Just toward the end of every fiscal year they run out of cash and won't accept any new bonuses until the beginning of the next fiscal year. It happens EVERY damn year.

ccwballer
01-11-2010, 04:28 PM

You must have been over at division. When I was in Ramadi from 2004-2005 and again in 2007 we all ate shit for the entire time we were there. I remember not eating for days at a time because i was sick of eating the same crap everyday. No offense but fuck ramadi...biggest shithole I have ever been in by far.

antox18
01-11-2010, 04:32 PM
when i was at our cop we did eat shitty ass food. one time i ate iraqui food and i had the shiets for 2 weeks. but whenever we made log runs to ramadi , we chowed down on the food their. btw iraq in general is a shithole

ccwballer
01-11-2010, 04:42 PM
when i was at our cop we did eat shitty ass food. one time i ate iraqui food and i had the shiets for 2 weeks. but whenever we made log runs to ramadi , we chowed down on the food their. btw iraq in general is a shithole

Me and others preferred the iraqi food...ate it whenever we could. In fact we would go out on patrols for the sole purpose of buying it. Not only did it taste better but if they decided to poison us then at least we wouldnt be in ramadi anymore. Agreed that iraq in general is a shithole.

antox18
01-11-2010, 04:47 PM
chowhall in ramadi was done by private contractors. so i guess thats y it was good. none of that military chow

ccwballer
01-11-2010, 04:48 PM
they have private contractors for chow in ramadi now? God damn I got fucked over.

PHANTOM21
06-16-2011, 11:11 PM
yup already hit up the schools. great resources. its just u know some people need the military and are qualified but dont whant to join. then theres the ones that would do great and whant to join but dont qualify. ill get used to it i guess

Yes I kno this thread is old!!!! But...

I can honestly say I'm part of the class that wants to join to be ... the few ... the proud ... A MARINE!
But my 2 tats on my left forearm disqualify me.. Sad that over some tattoos I
Couldn't be of service to my country
I think Marine Corps should revise their tattoo policy as of 2010
Jus sucks!!!!

TARMAC_GSR
06-16-2011, 11:27 PM
Every branch has raised the standard for joining due to the economy and everyone and there momma trying to join.. got back from afghan in march and will be going back in january.. glad i joined in 06 when they were offering fat ass bonuses lol

reglaranang
06-16-2011, 11:36 PM
Every branch has raised the standard for joining due to the economy and everyone and there momma trying to join.. got back from afghan in march and will be going back in january.. glad i joined in 06 when they were offering fat ass bonuses lol

This is true...I've been recruiting for the US Army since 2006 and the economy has driven recruiting. They are now trying to find ways to slow us down. Bonuses are slowing going away and standards are rising. Seems like just joining a branch of the military is the Bonus.

HMatt
06-17-2011, 09:42 AM
Yeah, they revised the tatoo policy a couple years ago for the Marines. You used to be able to have a whole sleeve and nobody cared unless you were trying to be an officer. As long as you didn't have any on your face/neck/head area, you were good.

Now if it shows in a tshirt and shorts, you are fucked.

franksevo
06-17-2011, 11:34 AM
So if u join now there's no more big bonuses...that's sucks

HMatt
06-17-2011, 11:42 AM
^big bonuses? For joining the Marines? Yeah... I never saw a big bonus for joining... 5K-10K... Thats something, but I wouldn't call that a "big" bonus. Not when the Navy used to offer 80K bonuses for the guys that worked on the nuclear reactors in the subs and carriers and stuff.

evo8kid
06-17-2011, 11:50 AM
0612 field wireman was my job when i was in the marines and loved it ...i never got hassled for my tattoos i have 1 full sleeve and some random tattoos on my other arm..but yeah big bonuses "LOL" is your answer ahah

TARMAC_GSR
06-17-2011, 12:22 PM
So if u join now there's no more big bonuses...that's sucks

I got 20k, army ftw lol

STIH8TER
06-17-2011, 06:07 PM
You think its a big bonus till its taxed. out of the 20k the army gave me I only got 13K. Fuck that shit. good thing im out. Crappy ass living conditions and chow hall. Cant complain since its free. Then they give this stupid chow hall card and they take money out of your paycheck because you ate the chow hall food. Good thing I always bypass the card checker lol.

TARMAC_GSR
06-18-2011, 12:12 AM
Best chow fob salerno rc east

codeblue258
06-18-2011, 04:02 PM
thank god I got grandfathered for my tattoos. 2 full sleeves and the only thing I cant do is a B-Billet. Dont need it. picked up Staff with ease and soon to be selected for gunny w/o one sooooo...thats enough for me. out after 12.

BOOM BABY

PHANTOM21
06-24-2011, 08:02 PM
as far as a bonus it wasnt what i was after.. more like paid schooling travel n shit like that
although a bonus of any nature isnt bad n welcome lol
an i have been at my job for over three years n i am payed well so a source of income due to a shitty economy wasnt a factor for me
but as far as over some tattoos is kind of lame considering that the generattion that i n some of us are in tattoos are very popular i can understand being an officer having so called "higher standards" n as far as everyone n there momma wanting to join i can agree with that but they should be able to thin out the herd in a different manner considering tattoos are not always visible...
all n all it jus sucks!

reglaranang pm'ed

ecko
07-29-2011, 05:37 PM
it's there an age cutoff?

CICreations
07-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Either 29 or 31 without a waiver the last I remember. But I got out in 2003 so things might have changed.

STIH8TER
07-29-2011, 11:11 PM
its age 35 in the army.

Mevolution03
09-06-2011, 09:46 AM
I could use a new MOS. And some help/advice to help me get there to prepare for when i have the chance to.

STIH8TER
11-01-2011, 08:38 PM
^^ easy just go to the local book shop and look for asvab help books. I have a few but i gave them away for someone else that needed help. I shouldve been a M1 tanker. The only thing tough about it is maintenance on the tanks. And its a small crew so its a tight knit family intead of being in a grunt platoon. Plus I love tanks even though I was a kid.

DJAfterShok
02-14-2012, 01:54 PM
EAS is in Aug... Can't wait! I've done my time in this gun club! Was deff a fun ride though, but I'm already a poolie for 1st Civ Div!

ccwballer
02-14-2012, 11:03 PM
congrats on making it out!

TARMAC_GSR
02-15-2012, 09:48 AM
yea congrats.. i just re enlisted for a yr.. going to be doing it yr by yr now

DJAfterShok
02-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Thanks guys. I almost re-enlisted for another 4 on I&I at great lakes. But the wife is putting her degree to work, so now its my turn to go to school.

HemiChick300
03-13-2012, 12:02 PM
its not a hook up just showing people that there is someone here that can get their process started if they ever thought of joining. and by hooking up thats the slang that i frequently use. i.e. hey i work at vons i can hook u up with a job there. O0 and u r right people dont join for bonuses they join because they wanna be the BEST. O0

O0