PDA

View Full Version : Reese Tuning EVO Forward Facing Kit

Reese Tuning
10-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Currently I am looking for someone who is interested in my new Stock turbo Forward Facing kit. I need someone that has a decent build.

Â* Â* I am willing to do all the installs and tuning at a very fair price. The setup will bring a kit similar to this. It will include a half radiator and manifold. 02 housing and complete speed density conversion kit.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/Reese_Tuning/Shearer4-1.jpg

Â* Â*The kit is in the beginning stages and fairly new. The car I am looking for cannot be a daily driver and must be able to be down for a little time.

Â* Â*In return you will have a complete forward facing stock turbo setup ( FP Red, Green, BBK) what have you. This kit does allow for a air filter and can be run year around.

Â* I am expecting nearly 35-45 whp and tq gains due to turbo placement and manifold design. The kits will use 321 stainless and will be tubular.

Â* Â*Please call the shop if you are interested and willing to be a candidate of this project here at Reese Tuning.

Â* 619 749 0156

Â* If you PM me I will probably not reply as I have certain questions and choose not to consume my day typing.

Â* Thanks for reading,
James Reese

Reese Tuning
10-14-2009, 01:57 PM
Also forgot to mention that this kit will allow for a Tial VTA BOV and will no longer need a recirc BOV. The car will idle, run and make power like never before on the stock ecu. With ZERO reliability and drivability issus.

Â* James

scumdog
10-14-2009, 02:07 PM
NICE JAMES!!!! I Â*wish my car was built i would be all over this! Â*someone is gonna be happy!!! G/L can't wait to see the results. O0

Mister
10-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Will the kit clear the AC compressor? Or will AC have to be deleted?

Reese Tuning
10-14-2009, 03:17 PM
That is all up to you. We see the best gains with it removed so the turbine is exposed to clean fresh air. The kit will work with the A.C though.

James

alan678
10-14-2009, 03:42 PM
That turbo placement with or without an air filter to clear the AC condenser :?

Reese Tuning
10-15-2009, 08:54 AM
The filter will fit with the condenser. But is not needed when its hiding behind that. Really defeats the purpose of the FF kit. I will have pics of the kit installed soon. The kit will be capable of bolting up to your stock downpipe location.

I truly forsee this kit making serious power on an FP Red with a 80mm housing or HTA Green. It will bring out the true colors of the turbo used.

James

pikadosboy
10-16-2009, 11:49 PM
The filter will fit with the condenser. But is not needed when its hiding behind that. Really defeats the purpose of the FF kit. I will have pics of the kit installed soon. The kit will be capable of bolting up to your stock downpipe location.

I truly forsee this kit making serious power on an FP Red with a 80mm housing or HTA Green. It will bring out the true colors of the turbo used.

James
exactly!!! why do you want a FF turbo kit if youre not thinking on get rid off your AC!

aguilar45
10-17-2009, 12:29 AM
No A/C? You must be outta ur mind! Nice to see the results....How about we start talking in the vicinity of twin charged EVO ;)