PDA

View Full Version : Installing a Manual Boost Controller? (Please Help, Need It bad)

mrevolution
10-21-2009, 11:56 PM
I bought a Manual Boost Controller its a Dejon.

Does anyone have a special website or youtube video or can even teach me how to put it on..?

Thank You So Much!

RALLInspired
10-24-2009, 03:47 PM
the bottom nipple goes to the the turbo source, the nipple on the side goes to the wastegate.

HMatt
10-26-2009, 12:20 PM
turbo source = the little nipple on the black pipe next to the wastegate actuator
wastegate = the gold thing on the front of the turbo.

RALLInspired
10-26-2009, 05:37 PM
turbo source = the little nipple on the black pipe next to the wastegate actuator
wastegate = the gold thing on the front of the turbo.

haha yea good point to mention that O0

evopaul
10-26-2009, 05:44 PM
EVOM.........

gsrIXevo
10-26-2009, 05:47 PM
and the safest way to get an idea of what boost your at.. is to unscrew (counter clockwise= -boost ) the dial until you have no tention and the little ball inside rattles when you shake it. Â*then you would just screw(clockwise = + boost) the dial until the ball does not rattle any more... (then you will be at the lowest boost level on the MBC). Â*I hope you have a boost gauage to help you figure out how many turns are needed to reach 19psi (or whatever your setting is going to be....)

last thing... if my rant makes you confused... then just dont read it... and assume i dont know sh@#$t bout MBCs.... lol Â*I wont be butt hurt.....

mrevolution
10-26-2009, 07:41 PM
haha naw that m

and the safest way to get an idea of what boost your at.. is to unscrew (counter clockwise= -boost ) the dial until you have no tention and the little ball inside rattles when you shake it. Â*then you would just screw(clockwise = + boost) the dial until the ball does not rattle any more... (then you will be at the lowest boost level on the MBC). Â*I hope you have a boost gauage to help you figure out how many turns are needed to reach 19psi (or whatever your setting is going to be....)

last thing... if my rant makes you confused... then just dont read it... and assume i dont know sh@#$t bout MBCs.... lol Â*I wont be butt hurt.....

haha naw bro that makes sense, thanks i jus don no where the stuff PLUG in i no one to the waste gate idk witch one and i no one to the BOV, idk witch ones u have any [picutres by anychance?

HMatt
10-27-2009, 12:01 PM
You don't hook one to the bov. That's a retarded way to do it that just puts more lag in the vacumm system.

RALLInspired
10-27-2009, 12:47 PM
haha naw that m

haha naw bro that makes sense, thanks i jus don no where the stuff PLUG in i no one to the waste gate idk witch one and i no one to the BOV, idk witch ones u have any [picutres by anychance?

ur making it way more complicated than you need to... i explained what goes where. its straight forward lol O0

Evolutionized
10-27-2009, 12:54 PM
u should learn to read before you try and work on ur car..

it has been said like 100 times in this thread... if u cant get it by now take it to ur local shop

HMatt
10-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Dude... where are you? Where do you live?

Drive your ass to my house and I will explain it to you.

mrevolution
10-28-2009, 06:43 PM
Dude... where are you? Where do you live?

Drive your ass to my house and I will explain it to you.

i got it thanks bro, i appriciate it

HMatt
10-28-2009, 09:06 PM
no problem... I just don't like seeing evos get messed up, lol. It really wasn't about helping you. It's about helping the car! HAHAHA!

mrevolution
10-30-2009, 11:25 AM
no problem... I just don't like seeing evos get messed up, lol. It really wasn't about helping you. It's about helping the car! HAHAHA!

lmao o thanks!!! lmao care more about the evo huh haha jp dawg,

ya i got it on and everything, i have it on 21 pounds, whats a safe psi i can leave it and not have to deal with problems in the future

HMatt
10-30-2009, 03:48 PM
^eh... did you have it tuned? if not, you need to crank that sucker down to stock boost!

and most people say ~22psi (that's what I run)... then if you get some headstuds, you can crank it up a few more safely.

choicelaw
10-30-2009, 03:53 PM

ya i got it on and everything, i have it on 21 pounds, whats a safe psi i can leave it and not have to deal with problems in the future

Turn that thing down until you get it tuned...

RALLInspired
10-30-2009, 03:54 PM

+10000

mrevolution
11-03-2009, 10:35 PM

hey ralli u gnna find me those injectors haha? wats a real liable brand?

+10000

HMatt
11-03-2009, 10:50 PM
I personally am a big fan of Fuel Injector Clinic. Competative prices and thier customer service is AWESOME!

evopaul
11-03-2009, 11:04 PM
read my sig!