PDA

View Full Version : EVO X motor in Baja Bug, Need ECU help/Advice

EvoBaja
10-27-2009, 06:08 PM
im putting an evo X motor in my baja and i need to find someone to strip the computer to the bones...i need to get rid of the airbag, abs, emissions controls, cat blah blah blah any ideas?

could anyone point me in the right direction?

EviLutionIX
10-27-2009, 06:29 PM
:worthless:Â*

evopaul
10-27-2009, 06:40 PM
any Tanner would be able to accommodate your task

Mike W
10-27-2009, 08:03 PM
I am pretty sure that the airbag, abs, emissions controls, cat... are not inside the computer.

Actually I have an EVO X that I want to put fiberglass high cut fenders, nerf bars and a Vee Dub 2180 in. Going to get some 930 cv joints so I can raise it up and put a Gene Berg shifter, roof mounted oil cooler and a wide beam front end on. Maybe we can share?

;-)

EvoBaja
10-27-2009, 08:29 PM
i beg to differ...the lack of photos provides more of a mystical aspect to it...i will get pictures up as soon as the motor gets back from kennedy. the baja has 200 pics of the build on racedezert i will post some pics when i learn! I know most people on here are kind of annoyed by what i am doing, but i do unique things with all my projects...and i just want EVERYONE to know...

EVO HAS BEEN A DREAM CAR OF MINE FOR A LOOONG TIME! as soon as the baja is done an evo somewhere will become mine :twisted: