PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Iphone Plan Hook up/discount

thisxguy
12-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey

My sister and I want Iphones are I believe our plan is over.Â* We also have 3 other lines on the plan.Â* Let me know if anyone can help me out ASAP O0

Thanks!

[D.I.]evolution
12-24-2009, 02:25 PM
iphones are gay get a nokia 3390 :)

thisxguy
12-24-2009, 02:28 PM
THE strongest phone ever made. lol

you know whats funny...when my phone kept breaking even after getting a new one, i charged the 3390 up and I tried to use it..but it didnt work because its network is old or whatever. haha

nicobull
12-24-2009, 02:28 PM
evolution ]
iphones are gay get a nokia 3390 :)

LOL

thisxguy
12-25-2009, 03:57 AM
bump

thisxguy
12-29-2009, 08:27 PM
anyone? :)

JDMwhore
12-29-2009, 08:51 PM
have you tried talking to Hookup wireless???

thisxguy
12-30-2009, 01:19 PM
I dont see Iphone on their site, but I'll try calling them after I eat

bump!

FI
12-30-2009, 04:44 PM
AT&T gives discounts to some people depending on who u work for.

Henry
12-30-2009, 05:28 PM
I think AT&T basically took back control of their wireless business, that's why you don't see many, if any, independently ran cellular stores like you see with the other carriers. So It's very hard to get hook-ups, unless someone decided to give you employee discount, which is probably a MAD hook up.

That said, I got an iphone, unlocked it 20 minutes after I picked it up even though I stayed with AT&T. It's so that I can use other country's sim card when I go outta the country. But overall, I find AT&T's wireless side absolutely terrible. You HAVE to have a $49.99 plan, and then you HAVE to have a $29.99 data plan, that, plus tax and FCC crap, will get up to paying around $100 a month easily. But guess what, for all the awesome coverage and fastest 3G network AT&T advertises, it's no good when you don't have receptions. (When Cingular and AT&T merged, Cingular sold all the good stuff to T-Mobile, leaving the users with the crappy AT&T problems it always had) It's supposedly setting up its infrastructure for better network across the U.S. in the future, I am not gonna wait. I'll just go back to it later.

So since I unlocked my iPhone, I went over to T-Mobile. Now, where I had no reception before, I have full bars. Where I lose signal walking into the elevators, now I talk all the way down to P2.

iPhone is good. But don't torture yourself with AT&T. Besides, Google's Next One (HTC Passion) is coming in a a few weeks. And Google Rocks!

thisxguy
12-30-2009, 06:05 PM
i know att gives discounts depending on the company you work for, but i dont think anyone in my family works for any that has discounts

I know that att doesnt have the best service but T-mobiles network took the biggest shit on its customers a few months ago. lol. My sister and I also want Iphones and I know their Iphone plan blows...that is exactly why I'm trying to see if I can get a discount somehow.

boostinbyyou
12-30-2009, 10:47 PM
multicell wireless in buena park next the mcdonalds on beach and la palma....

nuff said!!

thisxguy
12-31-2009, 01:48 PM
I'll give them a call in a bit. but their site doesnt show at&t on it =/