PDA

View Full Version : Reese Tuning Plans for 2010

Reese Tuning
12-30-2009, 12:49 AM
I am starting this thread in request for a few thoughts of what we should change at Reese Tuning for the year of 2010.

I will continue to unload my ideas and plans I have instore for the shop for the new year. There are a few plans and goals I do have.

One of the biggest plans I have to do for the new year is to expand our parts and products we produce. I am releasing the new forward facing turbo kit soon. I am complete with everything and need to do testing on it to see what we have to work with. The kit will entale a FF stock turbo mani and 02 housing. The radiator will be sold separately and will also include a very nice fan I have worked hard on to get a good deal on for you guys.

I have pics of the kit and will upload asap.

The shop will reopen tomorrow as we have been closed for a week for the Holiday season. I apologize to anyone that has sent an email or called and did not get an answer or reply. I will address all PM's and missed call tomorrow. Thanks you for the understanding.

Once again please feel free to voice your opinions or thoughts about any ideas or changes you think we should consider.

Happy Holidays to everyone and have a safe and great New Year.

Thanks for reading,

James Reese

Evolutionized
12-30-2009, 01:09 AM
good to hear james

i should be coming in for some work soon

evobros
12-30-2009, 01:29 AM
Next time I'm in SD I'm forsure checking the shop out!!

Mr PurpleEvo
12-30-2009, 03:00 AM
I'll for sure get some work done next year with you guys!! :)

ccwballer
12-30-2009, 09:42 AM
the ff stock turbo kit is going to be badass

BOSSEVOIX
12-30-2009, 09:53 AM
+1

Sam Smash
12-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Smash!!!

enVmyIX
12-30-2009, 10:47 AM
What are the benefits of Forward Facing turbo? what kind of gains can you expect from this (holding all else equal)

soontobe
12-30-2009, 11:24 AM
You guys are doing a great job James, keep up the hard work!

littlejap33
12-30-2009, 11:40 AM
ive heard nothing but good things from your shop

Reese Tuning
12-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Thank you guys for the comments. The benefits of the FF kit would be the location of the turbo. The turbine runs cooler and has more air available to it.

James

06ssdevo9
12-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Good plans for 2010 James.

I'll be seeing you sooner or later about the stuff I want done on my car (if you remember. HA)

sneakypete
12-30-2009, 09:02 PM
James, you have one of the best, if not the best mechanics and support, Alain.Â* That makes me very reassured, as well as your talents as applied to the cars you take care of, including mine.

Just want to say thank you and all the best to you, your family and the shop for 2010 and beyond.

Now, onto work, could you order that adapter for the oil pressure gauge for me?

Cheers,
SP.

sneakypete
12-30-2009, 09:06 PM
^ oh by the way James, that secret sauce for e85 works really well, more mpgs, car starts immediately and holy fu$k, it pulls like a mofo.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

BOSSEVOIX
12-30-2009, 09:47 PM
James, you have one of the best, if not the best mechanics and support, Alan. Â*That makes me very reassured, as well as your talents as applied to the cars you take care of, including mine.

Just want to say thank you and all the best to you, your family and the shop for 2010 and beyond.

Now, onto work, is my car ready? :D

Cheers,
JR.

sneakypete
12-30-2009, 09:49 PM
^ hey, that's plagiarism...

:roll:

Reese Tuning
12-31-2009, 11:58 AM
Pete,

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words. Alain and I are what keeps this place going. We work very hard to please everyone and make sure we continue to provide quality work at a great price. I have proved a lot of knowledge this year. Next year we have some big plans for a few cars. The RS WILL run low 9's before Feb.

Robert,

Your car is next in line sir. We have a few cars ahead. The RS still needs to get torn apart before we can complete your car if you catch my drift.

James

Jeffs2006EvoIX
12-31-2009, 12:31 PM
James,

You know I ALWAYS have something to say haha.Â* I tell this to James, and To Alain everytime I see them.Â* Thank You for the Good Work, For being fair and Honest, and for treating the customers like family.Â* James and Alain are a VERY good team, and I am honored to call them both friends...Â* See Ya Tuesday for that 400whp on 87 tune you were talking about. haha................YEAH!!!

BOSSEVOIX
12-31-2009, 01:38 PM
Pete,

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words. Alain and I are what keeps this place going. We work very hard to please everyone and make sure we continue to provide quality work at a great price. I have proved a lot of knowledge this year. Next year we have some big plans for a few cars. The RS WILL run low 9's before Feb.

Robert,

Your car is next in line sir. We have a few cars ahead. The RS still needs to get torn apart before we can complete your car if you catch my drift.

James

for sure, not worried about it

sneakypete
12-31-2009, 02:55 PM
...See Ya Tuesday for that 400whp on 87 tune you were talking about.

WTH, 400 WHP on 87 :?

Sweet though :coolsmiley:

Jeffs2006EvoIX
12-31-2009, 03:03 PM
The 87 tune is an inside joke with James. haha. Just I think with James, sky is the limit. He has great vision. The boy has skills! Alain as his side kick? ANYTHING is possible O0

SLVRNBLK
01-12-2010, 11:26 PM
James,
I'm looking forward to working with you this coming year! I have a few wrinkles with the car that I want you guys to be involved in!