PDA

View Full Version : anyone on here own a 2007+ ?

one4
01-27-2010, 10:46 PM
anyone on here own a 2007+ outlander? im thinking about purchasing one and want some feedback. i really like them and its going to be practical for me for surfing and since my girl and i are having a kid.

slippery slicks
01-28-2010, 12:35 AM
i am also very keen to get some opinions.
looking at getting one for the wife.

Evo_Hustler
01-28-2010, 01:40 AM
Yeah I can tell YOU ALL ABOUT THEM ;) .... I took a driving experience event that Mitsubishi held for dealer employees and corporate employees at a fair ground track course in 2007 when they first came out .... they are a VERY GREAT suv, the best part is that it feels like a car more than an SUV when it comes to mobility, its such a great SUV that I sold one to my uncle too ;)......feel free to PM if you have any more questions or would like to test drive one and experience what I mean

Azian
01-28-2010, 01:57 AM
my mom bought a 2007 outlander from Sam @ SCM a little less than a year ago and I go pick up parts in it and what not sometimes and I think its a pretty cool SUV it has a bunch of space behind the back seats to carry a bunch of stuff and it has alot of room in it so I think its a pretty legit suv and it handles pretty good too O0

one4
01-29-2010, 08:13 PM
cool. i think im going to go test drive one tommorow. i most likely am going to buy one lol. i need to sell my evo :'( ... but i definatly want to stay in the mitsu family. ill be back in an evo in a couple years.

slippery slicks
01-29-2010, 10:38 PM
dont worry. cars come and go. you will get another EVO soon enough.

my goal is to get a clean 07-Outlander for my wife
and a stock, low mileage evo9 for myself.

HMatt
02-14-2010, 12:32 PM
I'm going to pick up a 2010 one for the wife when I get back from deployment. We both dig the new front end. And by then, the value of my wife's current car plus what i'll have for a down payment, should cover like 1/2 of it... then ofcourse, there will be the owner loyalty discount... 2010 left on the lot discount... socalevo discount... and military discount...

Gotta love scm! hahahahaha!

STIH8TER
02-14-2010, 04:05 PM
What would happen when Mitsu decide not to sell evos in america anymore? Just like Toyota kaput supra?!?! Where would you go?

HMatt
02-14-2010, 04:15 PM
umm... i wouldn't care... i like my 8 and plan on keeping it, lol.