PDA

View Full Version : Anybody around the Inland Empire that wants to..

SpoolnEvo9SE
01-28-2010, 07:50 PM
HELP ME CHANGE MY GEAR OIL? :laugh:
I know it's not too difficult but I'd rather do it with some one the first time around! O0

Vietdragontekx
01-28-2010, 09:30 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2131955/7 here a guide with pix, the only thing he doing wrong is that he not using the right OEM Filter

it not hard bro =)

Ixse
01-28-2010, 09:46 PM
i think the link is for motor oil change?? doesn't he mean he wants to do tranny oil change?

SpoolnEvo9SE
01-28-2010, 10:26 PM
ya broski i know how to change my engine oil haha, if i didn't i shouldn't own an Evo. sorry if i wasn't clear i meant gear oil as in "transfer case/ rear differential." I have the LSD gear oil from Mitsubishi. I've read the forums on how-to(doesn't look hard at all) but i was wondering if some one wanted to shadow me the first time around ya know???

JDMwhore
01-28-2010, 10:29 PM
hit up MASSIMO POWER

Vietdragontekx
01-28-2010, 11:10 PM
ya broski i know how to change my engine oil haha, if i didn't i shouldn't own an Evo. sorry if i wasn't clear i meant gear oil as in "transfer case/ rear differential." I have the LSD gear oil from Mitsubishi. I've read the forums on how-to(doesn't look hard at all) but i was wondering if some one wanted to shadow me the first time around ya know???

oil sorry, i read it real quick and i just saw oil haha, i usally call them gear fluid so first thing came to mind was engine oil.. gear fluid is not that hard either, you just need a pump. I save a lot of money doing gear fluid change

here you go: http://www.evomoto.com/tech_articles.php?tech_article_category_id=9

Silver8MR
02-05-2010, 07:55 PM

oil sorry, i read it real quick and i just saw oil haha, i usally call them gear fluid so first thing came to mind was engine oil.. gear fluid is not that hard either, you just need a pump. I save a lot of money doing gear fluid change

here you go: http://www.evomoto.com/tech_articles.php?tech_article_category_id=9

+1 I did it myself its not that bad bro if i were closer I'd help

AlphaKennyBody
02-05-2010, 08:09 PM
I dunno about oil but a DETAIL would be nice!

SpoolnEvo9SE
02-05-2010, 10:04 PM
I actually did it a couple days ago, easy as it sounded but man those dam 17'' and 24'' plug and fill bolts were a bit$H to get off!

Silver8MR
02-05-2010, 10:06 PM
yea well you dont want any fluids leaking out of those that=real bad

Azian
02-05-2010, 10:16 PM
where you located? I can maybe help out depending on your location

Silver8MR
02-05-2010, 10:17 PM
where you located? I can maybe help out depending on your location

he said he did it already bro

Azian
02-05-2010, 10:23 PM
oh shit oops ahah that 17 and 24 is easy to get off haha iono what your talking about