PDA

View Full Version : Anyone run into a problem similar to this one?

Bighec
02-21-2010, 02:11 PM
When making 90 degree turns at WOT I get the yellow squiggly lines in the display and it feels like the ECU cuts all power. My first thought was that I was loosing traction, and the stability control was making adjustments, but there are no signs of loss of traction. No screeching of the tires, no sliding, nothing, and this is an abrupt power cut, not a gradual one. I do not have a CEL.

Could I be overboosting? I do not have a boost gauge, and this only happens when making 90 degree turns.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

FreddysEvolutionIX
02-21-2010, 02:21 PM
Could be. I heard the Evo X's needed a fuse replaced becausethe fuel pump was acting up. Might wanna hit up a tuner for more info.

Bighec
02-21-2010, 02:42 PM
I have the updated relay already.

Someone mentioned it's my AYC, but I don't know. I think I am overboosting.

DPK MR
02-21-2010, 02:47 PM
It's the ASC stopping you from doing all that stuff you just listed sliding etc.

Bighec
02-21-2010, 03:00 PM
It's the ASC stopping you from doing all that stuff you just listed sliding etc.

I am going to shut off the ASC and give it another go one of these days. Hopefully that will confirm it's the ASC.

blkside
02-28-2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah its your computer doing the driving for you. Press and HOLD for a few seconds until the emergency Icon flashes. Then find a nice open area and take a corner,downshift and nail it and you will squeel tires and all those cool things you wanna do.

mangoes
03-01-2010, 12:25 AM
Yeah its your computer doing the driving for you. Press and HOLD for a few seconds until the emergency Icon flashes. Then find a nice open area and take a corner,downshift and nail it and you will squeel tires and all those cool things you wanna do.

+1, with all that power you have its much easier for you to get wheelspin when you WOT so the traction control kicks in. Just turn off the ASC.

OctaneBlueRA
03-17-2010, 05:53 PM
What does that warning mean?