PDA

View Full Version : exedy question

cy08x
02-24-2010, 01:43 PM
05952AHD can anyone tell me anymore info on this clutch from exedy. single, twin,Â* 4pk 6pkÂ* Â*street drivable, issues?Â* i'd do the research on my own but i'm at work, and don't have the time.Â* Thanks guys!

does anyone here drive this?
i'd like the input. thanks

evilsushininja
02-24-2010, 02:32 PM
http://www.race-mart.com/items/products/exedy-racing-clutch/EXE05952AHD-detail.htm

FIA/Method 4 Motors sell all types of exedy clutches and i believe they are having a special still not sure but they are located up north.... 415-882-1626 they can also answer all your questions! GL

Massimo Power
02-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Thats the exedy Stage 2 Ceramatallic clutch kit...

Its a 3 puck clutch.

It has very agressive engagement charactoristics. It will eat up your flywheel alot quicker than an organic clutch and will be a pita to drive in traffic. Some people dont mind it but for those who like smooth engagement it might get on your nerves..

I would Suggest an ACT HDSS over that clutch kit as im sure it holds the same if not more power than it and will be alot easier to drive than the Exedy 3 Puck....

PM me if you have any questions regarding installs etc...

Thanx

cy08x
03-17-2010, 05:07 PM
Is any one rocking this clutch? lol I pulled the trigger too fast and got this clutch installed and my wife hates it, she can't drive it. I don't mind it but it will eventually get on my nerves. first gear rattles to much, very rough engagement. good call ^"Massimo Power" anyone else having this issue?