PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! PROJECT EVO!!!

F1RACIN
03-24-2010, 06:01 PM
Soo here's my question/problem :idiot2:

Im looking into getting a donor car that has a clean body and clean title.
This car does not have an engine, trans or interior
does have the brakes and chassis
body is clean and has major parts

The second car has the engine, trans and interior.
has exterior damage in front and complete left side

Looking to move everything from the donor car into the clean title car. interior doesn't matter as long as theres seats and controls.

Anybody know how much it would cost or any shops that would do this kind of work?

Any help or advice will be appreciated! O0 :mitsu:

HMatt
03-24-2010, 07:21 PM
^I would only do something like this if I would do it myself. The money you will pay a shop to do it will probably even out the cost of the car to where you might as well have just bought one in good shape...

I would try RRE first... it depends on how bored they are, but they might be one of the few places that would actually take a job like this and do a good job on it.

Alfred@TTech
03-25-2010, 05:23 PM
If youre serious and ready to do this give us a call and we can talk about it. We just got done doing the same thing with a customers Evo. Good Luck :mitsu:

Alfred

Tuning Technologies

909-783-1200

boostinboy
03-25-2010, 06:30 PM
hit up Pikadosboy he knows his shit.

XdsEVO8X
03-25-2010, 06:50 PM
^^^ :2funny:

OP you would save so much money swapping the interior parts over yourself, and then hit up pikadosboy for motor swap,, gl O0

F1RACIN
03-25-2010, 08:02 PM
yea thats what i was thinking too coz i just want basics a seat, controls and cage O0. the super :-o dooper stuff i cant handle yet....