PDA

View Full Version : Muellerized Brakes - Now with extra Godzilla!

sales@muellerized
03-25-2010, 08:35 PM
Looking for something as simple as a new set of performance street brake pads, an aggressive track pad, or maybe even a big brake upgrade kit?

Muellerized... has you covered! Check out the large sampling from our inventory below (click the picture for a large version):

http://www.muellerized.com/images/socalevo_vendor_announcements/muellerized_brake_inventory_03252010_small.jpg (http://www.muellerized.com/images/socalevo_vendor_announcements/muellerized_brake_inventory_03252010.jpg)

Pictured parts for Evo 8/9 and X:
Muellerized... Stainless Steel Brake Line Set
GiroDisc F/R Magic Pads - Solid Street Pad
GiroDisc Titanium Pad Heat Shields and Rear Pad Adapters for Evo X (allows you to run Evo 8/9 rears in any X)
Raybestos ST-43 F/R Race Pads - Serious hardcore track pad
Project F/R Mu NS - High Performance Street Pad
Project F/R Mu Club Racer - Solid Track Pad

BONUS: Wondering where that HUGE GiroDisc rotor is from? It's none other than the FIFTEEN INCH Nissan Skyline R35 GTR 2 piece super rotor that we are test fitting for them next week. It's bigger than most Honda wheels!

Please e-mail (preferred), call, or PM us for pricing so that we can set you up! :smitten:

Click here to e-mail Muellerized... ([email protected])

Gear Grinder
03-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Cool! I need brakes for my RA!!!!!!!!!! Because it seriously wont stop :oops: cant wait.

sales@muellerized
03-26-2010, 05:17 AM
Cool! I need brakes for my RA!!!!!!!!!! Because it seriously wont stopĀ* :oops: cant wait.

That's nooooo problem Gear Grinder. I've got some more info on pad sourcing and pricing for your application coming up :coolsmiley:

EvoPwr
03-26-2010, 06:11 AM
I :smitten: the ST-43s, they are just a little noisy for the street O0

sales@muellerized
03-26-2010, 06:36 AM
I :smitten: the ST-43s, they are just a little noisy for the street O0

That they are. They are a pretty serious track pad and we would not recommend running them on the street as they will definitely make noise when run below their normal operating temperature.

But man do they stop!

-Orlando

sales@muellerized
04-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Bump. Good luck to our customers and everyone else at Buttonwillow this weekend. Hope you got some good brake parts on and the track stays dry! :coolsmiley:

06ssdevo9
04-22-2010, 10:03 PM
PMed

kanyonkid
04-22-2010, 10:06 PM
im gonna need those race pads when i come in on the 18th..