PDA

View Full Version : i need new tires!!

plumpyevox
03-28-2010, 04:53 PM
i need new tires now... i dont know what would be good tires.. oh an i was wondering if i could go 265/35 r18 on my stock rims..??? or at that would that be good or no?? its for street tires but i still wanna have on turns... O0

Rencii
03-29-2010, 08:49 AM
the question is... how much are you willing to spend on rubber?

to answer your question regarding if you could go 265/35R18 on the stock X rims... it is not recommended by any tire professional to mount a 265/35R18 tire on a 18x8.5 rim, but then again neither is stretching a 225 wide tire on them too. do what you want. If you want advice from someone who works in the industry though, the widest you should go is a 255.

sales@muellerized
03-29-2010, 02:41 PM
i need new tires now... i dont know what would be good tires..Â* oh an i was wondering if i could go 265/35 r18 on my stock rims..??? or at that would that be good or no?? its for street tires but i still wanna have on turns... O0

We see no issue with running a 265 width tire on the stock Evo X rim.Â* With the stock wheels you likely won't have any clearance issues to your fenders as well.

We do get tires at competitive prices and would be happy to send you an estimate, just let us know what type of tire you are looking for.Â* We do our own in-house mounting/balancing as well.

If you have any other questions feel free to shoot us an e-mail, we have a lot of experience with wheel/tire choices for your car.

Click here to e-mail Muellerized... ([email protected])

-Orlando