PDA

View Full Version : best coilover for DD with occasional track days.

stlgrym3
03-29-2010, 12:29 PM
what are my choices. thanks.

thisxguy
03-29-2010, 12:29 PM
depends on your price range/budget

MexicanEVO
03-29-2010, 12:35 PM
KW V3 is what i suggest.

Azian
03-29-2010, 12:41 PM
buddyclub race specs IMHO

AlphaKennyBody
03-29-2010, 12:49 PM
Buddy Clubs FTW...

Again if your on a budget and great for DD. But like the other Smart guy said... What's your Budget.

tanK
03-29-2010, 12:49 PM
KW V3 is what i suggest.

This.

My spine would disagree with you, though on the track they are like a hot knife through butter.

stlgrym3
03-29-2010, 12:50 PM
KW V3 is what i suggest.

yeah, but it's a little out of my price range. Â*i'm looking at $1500 max

stlgrym3
03-29-2010, 01:32 PM
my other choice would be just get the Swift sport springs to pair with my Bilstein shocks. how many of you has this setup and how's the wear and tear on the Bilsteins when pairing with the Swift springs. thanks.

Mister
03-29-2010, 01:46 PM
KW V3 is what i suggest.

yeah, but it's a little out of my price range. i'm looking at $1500 max

Wait an extra month, and save the extra $500 for the KW V3's. You will get what you pay for. Trust me.

MexicanEVO
03-29-2010, 02:10 PM
yup i agree with that!

AlphaKennyBody
03-29-2010, 02:17 PM
LEMME CLEAR THE AIR BEFORE I SAY THIS AND GET ALL DUMB ASS PMs OR QUOTES... KW's fucking amazing! HOWEVER....

Seriously no point buying KW V3 is your Daily driving your cars. Some of you guys are on that KW dick like KW is the best shit in the world!

To the OP, If you RACE your car more than you Daily AND have the money.. KW's is what is recommended for a great setup. They're great but I can promise you over 70% of the people on here who have KW's don't know have a true legit reason to why they bought it other then that TRACK guys have bought them or they KNOW someone that had them and liked the way it felt.

Buy suspension based on your needs not others. I'm sure there's a few guys on here that lap track times quicker with a cheaper setup than most guys who think their fast with KW's.

Azian
03-29-2010, 02:24 PM
+1^^

weird the buddyclubs feel nicer for DDing than my Muellerized skunk2's but thats just me I guessÂ* 8)

to the OP do you mean occasional tracking as in 3-4 times a year or ?

tanK
03-29-2010, 02:38 PM
LEMME CLEAR THE AIR BEFORE I SAY THIS AND GET ALL DUMB ASS PMs OR QUOTES... KW's fucking amazing! HOWEVER....

Seriously no point buying KW V3 is your Daily driving your cars. Some of you guys are on that KW dick like KW is the best shit in the world!

To the OP, If you RACE your car more than you Daily AND have the money.. KW's is what is recommended for a great setup. They're great but I can promise you over 70% of the people on here who have KW's don't know have a true legit reason to why they bought it other then that TRACK guys have bought them or they KNOW someone that had them and liked the way it felt.

Buy suspension based on your needs not others. I'm sure there's a few guys on here that lap track times quicker with a cheaper setup than most guys who think their fast with KW's.

The title of the post states occasional track day, so the car will see streets far more often than a track... With that said I disagree, KW off the shelf are softer than most track tuned coils. Spring rates, and valving are not terribly aggressive and have enough adjustment in them to stiffen them up to do well on track.

+1^^

weird the buddyclubs feel nicer for DDing than my Muellerized skunk2's but thats just me I guessÂ* 8)

to the OP do you mean occasional tracking as in 3-4 times a year or ?

I have muellerized buddy clubs and they hurt on the streets of LA... I love them on track however.

sales@muellerized
03-29-2010, 02:57 PM
what are my choices.Â* thanks.

UPDATE: I originally thought you had an Evo 8/9 but this was posted in the Evo X forum and I overlooked that one sort of important contextual character. Oops. Much of the below still applies, except there is no Skunk2 setup for the Evo X, which others mentioned. In your budget range for the Evo X, you should seriously consider a lowering spring and anti-roll bar combination like is inclusive in our Stage 1+ (http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=73948.0). Of the coilovers available for the Evo X, it's unlikely anything in the $1500 installed and out the door range (which our Stage1+ is) would have as much performance and day to day driveability. Hope that clarifies :)

Original post:
While we have setup plenty of KW V3 coilovers and they can work decently when some of their out of the box shortcomings are addressed, we prefer to start with a monotube design suspension.Â* The KW V3's are simply an inferior twin-tube design (look pretty and shiny in a photograph, though) so when it comes to controlling the roll, pitch, and squat of the car, their really small valve stack doesn't do a whole lot.Â* This is why every suspension we keep in stock is a monotube design with a large valve stack.Â* Many people like that you almost always have this "soft" ride with the KW V3's, but unfortunately it has some significant downsides.Â* NOTE: Their high end motorsport shocks have much different/better design characteristics.

A Muellerized Skunk2 suspension, just like any suspension we set up, varies GREATLY depending on what your goals are.Â* We have Skunk2 100% track suspensions as well as Skunk2 100% street (I want to ride as close as I can to a Cadillac) suspensions and the way they are configured is entirely dependent on the customer we are setting them up for.

This is one of many reasons that we are the only Evo suspension shop in Southern California that we are aware of that has a spring rate tester AND shock dyno on site.Â* This means that we don't have to believe what ANY of the manufacturer's say when it comes to spring rates or dampening characteristics because we can collect our own data.Â* See our shock dyno below:

http://www.muellerized.com/suspension/roehrig_shock_dyno.jpg

Also, each customer's individual experience with Muellerized suspension will have some relevance, but won't be an accurate picture of what YOU would be getting when purchasing unless your answers to one of our info forms matches up really closely to that particular customer.Â* Shoot us an e-mail and find out :)

Click here to e-mail Muellerized... ([email protected])

-Orlando

P.S. Thanks for all the comments guys, we always appreciate it.

gsrIXevo
03-29-2010, 03:21 PM
All I can say is... Mueller does know what he is talking about... so do any other person that you talk to about the type of coilovers that 'THEY' have.

I have KWs because a buddy sold me his when he sold his car. Otherwise I would have gotten some Apexi for DD and been just as fine.

Hell I can tell you about a dude on the track that had some no-name brand cheap coilovers and was still running good number.

Its about what you wanna spen ya money on and what you want to get out of it.... GL

sales@muellerized
03-29-2010, 03:39 PM
All I can say is... Mueller does know what he is talking about... so do any other person that you talk to about the type of coilovers that 'THEY' have.

I have KWs because a buddy sold me his when he sold his car.Â* Otherwise I would have gotten some Apexi for DD and been just as fine.

Hell I can tell you about a dude on the track that had some no-name brand cheap coilovers and was still running good number.

Its about what you wanna spen ya money on and what you want to get out of it.... GL

I get what you're trying to say, but we have worked with every type of suspension under the sun and they all have their pluses and minuses.Â* This is why we try to match suspension to the customer's needs, not just try to sell whatever we can get the highest margin on.Â* This follows our philosophy of getting customers for life versus customer's for a day.

Further, with every single adjustable coilover, the calculations and details that go into setting them up for a particular application (tuning) are just as important as tuning anything else.Â* This will matter just as importantly as your choice in brands/designs.Â* So in that way, we agree quite a bit that a particular brand is not the end all and be all of everything for each application.

We aren't saying that KW V3s can't perform well, just that there are specific reasons we don't stock them for most applications.Â* As stated before, we've made many customer's happy that have brought us their KW V3s (or insisted on that brand) in order for us to set them up to meet their goals.

-Orlando

BOSSEVOIX
03-29-2010, 03:44 PM

+1

Muellerized...
03-29-2010, 03:58 PM

+1

How do you measure shock forces without the tool to measure shock forces?

jdmcwestevo1
03-29-2010, 04:33 PM
+1 on muellerized have a chat with them and you will learn alot about suspension and why its important to match each type of coilover to your needs. O0

o-townFLA
03-29-2010, 04:36 PM
I would veer away from purchasing any "off the self" coilovers, as most of the spring rates are setup improperly and will induce more understeer than anything...

Just go with a shop that knows what they're doing and has a stack of wins to back it....

evox310
03-29-2010, 04:49 PM
my other choice would be just get the Swift sport springs to pair with my Bilstein shocks. how many of you has this setup and how's the wear and tear on the Bilsteins when pairing with the Swift springs. thanks.

im running a Robispec setup with swift springs, whiteline rear swaybar, whiteline roll center, track allignment and 245/40/18 nt05's i got to tell ya i love my car and it handles like a dream on the track. i also dd my car so i didnt want to go with coils. if you have any questions let me know.

WhiteIXMR
03-29-2010, 05:18 PM
It's all going to be personal preference and budget. I'm running the JIC FLTARs track editions and some ppl say that's too aggressive but when I'm DDing in it, the ride feels perfectly fine. Not even bumpy and it handles perfectly fine.

xhazeyx
03-29-2010, 06:19 PM
Sorry to Hijack, but just a quick question,

I want to get springs, and I don't track just DD. I'm wondering if the swaybar and roll center kit will offer noticeable DD improvements?

Noticeable enough to justify the extra money spent...

evox310
03-29-2010, 06:21 PM
yes it will. the car is more responsive in turns and the roll center gives the front end so much more grip.

Unstroked
03-29-2010, 06:26 PM
When I had my Evo I ran the Tein Mono Flex and I loved them...

xhazeyx
03-29-2010, 06:37 PM
yes it will. the car is more responsive in turns and the roll center gives the front end so much more grip.

Oh yeah, one more thing, in your opinion which would you get first the roll center kit or the sway bar?

evox310
03-29-2010, 06:44 PM
i had my springs installed then 1 week later after they set i went to Robispec did the roll center rear sway bar and the allignment. best way to do it is in that order. with my setup i ran a 1:38.3 at big willow which is a pretty decent time.

Muellerized...
03-30-2010, 01:39 AM
i had my springs installed then 1 week later after they set i went to Robispec did the roll center rear sway bar and the allignment. best way to do it is in that order. with my setup i ran a 1:38.3 at big willow which is a pretty decent time.

If you did both mods at the same time how do you know which part had what measurable effect?

Since when is a 38 a decent time for a dsm much less an evo?

xhazeyx
03-30-2010, 02:08 AM

If you did both mods at the same time how do you know which part had what measurable effect?

Could you offer some input as well? I just don't want to waste hundreds of dollars on parts that give no aesthetic value or little to no performance value.

Muellerized...
03-30-2010, 02:40 AM

Could you offer some input as well? I just don't want to waste hundreds of dollars on parts that give no aesthetic value or little to no performance value.

Our staged upgrades are visible as a sticky in our forum.
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=73948.0

If you would like our opinion on what you need for your driving experience level and actual use of your evo, please email [email protected] and request our suspension info form, we will call you with our suggestions once you return the form to us, thanks.

blkside
03-30-2010, 04:16 AM
Ok I had made a post but fell asleep before I sent it. If you only plan to go to the track occasionally like 2-3 times a year than springs and if you want to upgrade your shocks will be fine for WHAT YOU WANT IT FOR. There are quite a few people over on EvoM who track quite frequently on the Eibach Pro Kit. I have had 4 setups on my car and am currently looking at a fifth. Out of all of them I think the best bang for the buck I got was Eibach Pro Kit. It took a large majority of slop out of the suspension while not making the ride too harsh. I took it on quite a few hard canyon runs and it was a nice COMPROMISE.

If you want to go coilover then get with a few people and see how their car feels on the street and see what feels right to you. Im looking at getting RobiSp*c to set my up with something along the lines of Ohlins or JRZ. But this will be a more tracked than DD so you need to determine what it is YOU WANT. Pm me if you want any help... I dont usually follow threads.

It sounds like you have an Evo 8/9.Â*

SoCalEvo.netÂ* >Â* Evo X ForumsÂ* >Â* Evo X Suspension, Handling, Tires, and BrakingÂ* >Â* Topic: best coilover for DD with occasional track days.

FUEL
03-30-2010, 07:04 AM
I am guessing by your post about "Bilsteins" you have an VIII/IX ?

I would veer away from purchasing any "off the self" coilovers, as most of the spring rates are setup improperly and will induce more understeer than anything...

Just go with a shop that knows what they're doing and has a stack of wins to back it....

I agree with the first part....Â* :angel:

as far as "Wins".... I go for Wheel to Wheel Wins as opposed to "Shadow Racing"....but that's just meÂ* Â*;)Â* Â* :twisted:Â* Â*:angel:

But like Matt says...stay away from the "Off the Shelf" stuff.... most come with springs meant for little skinny Honda's ... not big fat Evo's.... While they can be made to work "decent" there's too much work and changing springs to go with them to get the most out of them... Just go customized the first time around...It will save you money and headaches in the long run....just save a bit more... don't CHEAP out on the suspension stuff.

As far as "What's good" ....It's YOUR car and YOU have to drive it everyday.... What may be "decent" to one may be just Slop and Goo to another... ME personally in my VIII I LOVED my last (3rd set) set of JICs on the car... fully customized and came off (yes used) the Muellerized Race Evo... everyone who rode in the car BITCHED but I loved it and it suited ME just fine. My car turned fast laps, was quick around turns and was considered a "twitchy" car...( like it's ownerÂ* :D) BUT it was set-up that way for ME according to MY driving style and what MY suspension Guru recommended. That is the joy with a customized set-up...it can be tailor made to fit you and your needs!Â* O0Â* I personally would NEVER take my Evo to anyone other then Muellerized... I've been their customer for five years for a reason.Â* O0 Good luck and Happy Modding! :mitsu:

kautiongsr
03-30-2010, 08:49 AM
+1... i agree go talk to muller.. he has alot of info and track experience... he helped my evo x mr set up... great guy and is always there to help out us evo owner.. O0... i am using tanabe springs.. they are lower than swifts.. but like ev0x310 i got them for FREE.. they are awsome springs for a daily driver.. i go to the track about 12 times a yr.. and no problems.. i also got my sway bars from muellerized...and got alot of info for my style of driving.. thanks john....

i think john need to give more hell rides :-o.....i wish we had video of turn 9 at big willow where i also peed my pants hahaahhaha O0

sneakypete
03-30-2010, 09:04 AM
Take the advice Angela, aka Fuel, said. Good stuff.

John made my X very nimble on springs, as noted/experienced from this past weekend by me avoiding some silly asian driver on the 405.

So, on the track, spirited driving or proactive driving by avoiding people who should not be allowed close to an automobile...Mueller should be checked out.

evox310
03-30-2010, 09:33 AM

well i daily drive my car, and am no where close to a professional race car driver. I do it for fun. I would have gone with meullerized but after me bugging them for a month and a half to get the swaybar setup I wanted, it never happened. Never got the sway bars. I was on a strict time schedule and made that known to them. All I did here was answer a Guys question. I would highly reccomend where I went to get my car dialed in.

FUEL
03-30-2010, 09:36 AM
Weird they always have sway bars in stock for VIII, IX's and X's...

Muellerized...
03-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Weird they always have sway bars in stock for VIII, IX's and X's...

+1,000,000

We have considerable anti roll bar inventory for evos 7-10...

evox310
03-30-2010, 10:01 AM
I wanted to get the hotchkis sway bar set. I was calling Orlando on a weekly basis. It came to a time when I had to go elsewhere. I'm not here trying to start anything, I respect meullerized as a company and I respect John. He knows that as we have met several times at meets.

ARMORED SNAKE
03-30-2010, 02:10 PM

Since the day that he posted that lap time out at Big Willow with very little seat time on a track. Infact it was his very first time at that track for him. He did well in my opinion considering he was using a street tire and he was right up there with the track regulars which have much more seat time, parts, and run on an NT-01.

Don't put people down like that. Mike is new at this and he will get faster and learn more as he goes. What exactly were you trying to accomplish with your comment? All he did was make a recommendation to the OP and state his personal time. He wasn't talking shit or bragging that he is to fast for every one.

Anyways.. To the OP. The setup that Mike is running works very very well at the track, is simple, and cheap. The ride is very good on the street and would be a good solution for you.

If your going to start tracking the car allot then Coilover would obviously be better for you. But to get a nice set of coilover that are really worth their weight in performance will be pricey. If this is what you want then start searching in the used parts sections on SOcal and EvoM and you will eventually find something in the price range you stated. Otherwise save up some more money and buy them new from either Shops mentioned here.

blkside
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
+1 look at EVOm for solutions also.. there isnt a monopoly on suspension there and you have many options. THere is way too much "my way or no way" around here and you have options to look at like endurotech which is a comparable setup,JRZ for ballers and Ohlins,Bilsteins and numerous other setups.. stick your head in there OP....

Armored... its internet law to knock people for their choces... Im delaing with it on a miata site cause I dont want to use megasquirt.. Oh and it makes people feel better.. or at leasr look smarter..

sales@muellerized
03-31-2010, 01:43 AM
well i daily drive my car,Â* and am no where close to a professional race car driver.Â* I do it for fun.Â* I would have gone with meullerized but after me bugging them for a month and a half to get the swaybar setup I wanted,Â* it never happened.Â* Never got the sway bars.Â* I was on a strict time schedule and made that known to them.Â* All I did here was answer a Guys question.Â* I would highly reccomend where I went to get my car dialed in.

Hey evox310,

I was the guy that talked to you a bunch of times on the subject.Â* Every time I spoke to you I updated you to let you know that the manufacturer was still backordered.Â* I tried sourcing this through a number of distributors as well as some other vendors outside of our normal source and was unable to get them for you on your timeframe.

I do apologize as this is something we do normally have in stock, which is what I shared with you, but I don't understand how that message got so confused.Â* Feel free to PM me if there's some way we could've articulated that better for you.Â* Out of stock at the manufacturer is just not something we have total control over unfortunately.Â* You wanted that specific part and we could not provide it.Â* It's not that we didn't want to help you out.Â* We are glad that you are happy with your Evo, as that is our goal here.

-Orlando

stlgrym3
03-31-2010, 05:48 AM
okay, i need your pros and cons on the following coilovers:

KW Variant 3

HKS Hipermax 3

Tein Mono Flex

thanks in advance.

FUEL
03-31-2010, 07:49 AM

KW Variant 3

HKS Hipermax 3

Tein Mono Flex

thanks in advance.

I would email [email protected] for the best response

evox310
03-31-2010, 10:54 PM
>:(

evox310
03-31-2010, 10:56 PM
well i daily drive my car, and am no where close to a professional race car driver. I do it for fun. I would have gone with meullerized but after me bugging them for a month and a half to get the swaybar setup I wanted, it never happened. Never got the sway bars. I was on a strict time schedule and made that known to them. All I did here was answer a Guys question. I would highly reccomend where I went to get my car dialed in.

Hey evox310,

I was the guy that talked to you a bunch of times on the subject. Every time I spoke to you I updated you to let you know that the manufacturer was still backordered. I tried sourcing this through a number of distributors as well as some other vendors outside of our normal source and was unable to get them for you on your timeframe.

I do apologize as this is something we do normally have in stock, which is what I shared with you, but I don't understand how that message got so confused. Feel free to PM me if there's some way we could've articulated that better for you. Out of stock at the manufacturer is just not something we have total control over unfortunately. You wanted that specific part and we could not provide it. It's not that we didn't want to help you out. We are glad that you are happy with your Evo, as that is our goal here.

-Orlando

ok orlando this is how i took johns post. im in no way bashing anyone. so please dont get upset when i say this. yes i did call you guys first before i ever concidered Robi. you guys could not et what i wanted, so i went to someone else, who might i add took me in on a day where they were overbooked. to me thats customer service. he gave me a deal i could not say no to. i got the feeling that since i called you first, and i went with someone else that you guys got pissed, i mean why would john post talking shit to a rookie on the track when hes a professional driver, when every other time i have met up with him or seen him at a meet he was cool with me. i will say that his post to me was way out of line, concidering that i never once said a bad word about anyone, i was simply answering a guys question, if you guys cant handle that, thats your bad. thank you very much.

BOSSEVOIX
04-01-2010, 11:52 AM
lol, thats real professional

sales@muellerized
04-01-2010, 02:09 PM
ok orlando this is how i took johns post.Â* im in no way bashing anyone.Â* so please dont get upset when i say this. yes i did call you guys first before i ever concidered Robi. you guys could not et what i wanted,Â* so i went to someone else,Â* who might i add took me in on a day where they were overbooked.Â* to me thats customer service.Â* he gave me a deal i could not say no to.Â* i got the feeling that since i called you first,Â* and i went with someone else that you guys got pissed,Â* i mean why would john post talking shit to a rookie on the track when hes a professional driver,Â* when every other time i have met up with him or seen him at a meet he was cool with me.Â* i will say that his post to me was way out of line,Â* concidering that i never once said a bad word about anyone,Â* i was simply answering a guys question,Â* if you guys cant handle that,Â* thats your bad.Â* thank you very much.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, I definitely appreciate it as well as your clarification.Â* If customer service counts for anything I'm here at home recovering from oral surgery today so either I'm loopy or we do try pretty hard to serve our customers.Â* I actually had a reminder pop up while training the guy yesterday morning that is covering my desk right now to check yet again on Hotchkis ARB availability for you.Â* Sorry that our timing/availability didn't work out.Â* I think text is just a difficult medium to communicate through and things always get misinterpreted or just not written in a way that gets their point across like the way they would in person.Â* I agree that you didn't really bash us, but you did leave out some details (the ones I added in my post) that might make it seem like you could be, just like I'm sure John could've included some more details or worded his short response better.

Come by and say hi next time you're at the track and we're there, we'd be happy to meet you in person and answer any track-related questions you might have. You didn't state that you were a rookie that I saw, and we are big here on measurable results and testing each part individually so that we know what's working and what isn't, so I think that's more where John was coming from since you stated "best way to do it is in that order" so he was questioning how you knew that was the best way (to do it in that order) but I think you just meant letting the springs "settle" first before installing the rest of your parts.Â* Let us know if we can help you in the future.Â* We'll make sure to help you as best as we can.

KW Variant 3

HKS Hipermax 3

Tein Mono Flex

thanks in advance.

If you e-mail us ([email protected]) I'd be happy to get John's feedback on those 3 particular coilovers for you once you've filled out one of our short questionnaires that the sales desk can send you.Â* The detail you provide there affects the way we would answer the question for your particular situation and goals.Â* Please include your budget as well as that also helps us tailor your recommendation (although all these coilovers are in very similar price ranges in this case), especially when considering long-term availability of rebuild parts and such that not everyone looks into and is sometimes surprised down the road about.

o-townFLA
04-01-2010, 02:16 PM
especially when considering long-term availability of rebuild parts and such that not everyone looks into and is sometimes surprised down the road about.

+1 on this statement... Everybody and I mean everybody never considers this factor....

evox310
04-01-2010, 02:20 PM
They want me to see them at the track so they can beat me up. Â*Lol j/k. Â*John knows me ask him what his favorite haloween costume was on Socalevo

Muellerized...
04-01-2010, 07:42 PM
They want me to see them at the track so they can beat me up. Lol j/k. John knows me ask him what his favorite haloween costume was on Socalevo

Hell ya, your haloween costume was bad ass this past year.

As far as laptimes, you stated a 38 is a decent laptime, I disagree and stated so in my post. If that hurt your sensitive feelings, I apologize for hurting them but still stand by my statement about laptimes. I would have and will say the same thing in person next time I see you at the lbc meet.

If you feel the need to discuss further or have some questions about how to improve those 38s please give me a call..

Thanks all for your opinions, I am back out in the shop to continue work this evening.

evox310
04-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Thank you john. I look forward to faster track times. That was only my 3rd track day and the track was scary lol. I finally got the feel for it after my last 2 sessions. My ic pipe kept popping off and I only got 3 full runs.

Muellerized...
04-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Thank you john. I look forward to faster track times. That was only my 3rd track day and the track was scary lol. I finally got the feel for it after my last 2 sessions. My ic pipe kept popping off and I only got 3 full runs.

Be fucking damn scared of willow springs in a street car, as that lady in black has fangs with a bite that can and does kill. I have seen in person 2 people lose their lives there and I wish they would not let street cars on track that do not have safety equipment run, especially without a groundschool then lead/follow sessions for new people.

A better way to keep score at a track day is to measure your progress by how much fun you had, this is what we encourage our track day clients to do.

Next time I see you we will share one of those pisswater bud lights you love so much, and thanks for thinking of us when you were looking for suspension parts for your evo. O0

nick198867
04-14-2010, 09:06 PM
I want coilover now!!! although my set up is pretty ok ...

ap1dc5
11-28-2010, 02:06 AM
i have the KWv3 also, love it everyday!

sosojeff1
02-26-2011, 12:01 PM
KW V3 is what i suggest.

This.

My spine would disagree with you, though on the track they are like a hot knife through butter.

my thoughts exactly. i never knew what people were talking about when they said their back/kidney hurts because of how still the suspension was until i got some buddyclub RSD's installed in my car

BudLightMike
02-26-2011, 12:14 PM
^^^dont revive dead threads please! especially this one.