PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gone to Al & Ed's for alarm installation???

osolokes213
04-04-2010, 12:26 PM
...i recently purchased a viper 5901 from best buy, but they are just too booked to have time to do the install...i made an appointment with Al & Ed's in Burbank for tuesday...question is, have anyone of you guys gone there for alarm installation....how's their work? any input on them would be appreciated...

prime8
04-04-2010, 12:37 PM
text me. i know a person that can put it on for u O0

biggiesacks
04-13-2010, 05:03 PM
If you bought it from bestbuy the cost of installation is packaged into the price you paid. Dont pay twice for the install! Any bestbuy can do the install for you not just the one you got it from, and i know bestbuy backs their install for life + they have really good insurance. I dont know much about Al and Ed's but make sure who ever installs it has their MECP and the business is approved to install Viper by Directed otherwise their gaurantee is void.

Trev
07-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Unfortunately I have to say Al and Eds as far as stereo work is not good at all. I've always had problems with them and they are way over priced.

Not sure about alarms, but if they are anything like there stereo work I'd have to say stick with best buy.