PDA

View Full Version : Evo X navigation. How to turn up the phone volume, and turn down the beep!

strat10
04-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Holy Crap! got the bluetooth working on my navi and the Iphone. Driving down the road and someone called in. The beep scared the sheeeeet out of me! then the phone volume was faint and only comming out of the right side, then the hang up beep came and that almost blew me out of the sunroof....

Anyone have this same experience? Spent an hour trying to figure it out....

Heeeeeelp!

thanks

antox18
04-05-2010, 09:03 PM
turn volume on your phone up and the one on the car down to the twenties

strat10
04-06-2010, 06:46 AM
I had the phone all the way up. What volume do you set in the 20's? i tried the system beep on low. Are you talking about the main audio volume?

thanks!

strat10
04-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Ok, maybe I didnt have the phone volume up. So now the phone volume is loud enough, but that damm incomming call beep scares the shit out of me everytime!

My kid in the back seat almost soiled my leather!

strat10
04-08-2010, 03:40 PM
on another note, does any one else find it irritating that the map doesnt rotate. Maybe its just me but when the arrow is going down its really hard to tell your left from right......

3toavee
04-13-2010, 06:22 PM
on another note, does any one else find it irritating that the map doesnt rotate. Maybe its just me but when the arrow is going down its really hard to tell your left from right......

Touch the little compass thingy on the right hand side of your nav screen to change how it orients your view.
Did you not get a manual with yours? Not trying to be a jerk, but all these answers are in the manual. Sorry if you got yours used and didn't get one;(

strat10
04-14-2010, 08:25 AM
Actually I did get a manual, and read most of it, but for the life of me I couldnt find these two things. I did figure out the loud beep, but thanks for the tip on the orientation.

crashergs
05-24-2010, 11:58 AM
If you havent found the answer to adjusting the bluetooth audio here it goes.

Activate your bluetooth voice recognition, change volume desired then disconnect. Doing so only affects the bluetooth audio, not the radio.

I had this same problem myself, it was so loud infact, I think it messed up a tweeter :)