PDA

View Full Version : Many Changes At Massimo Power In The Months Ahead

Massimo Power
04-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Hey guys,

I want to thank all of you for your support in helping Massimo Power become what it is today. Without you we would have been scratched out the first week we started.

I would like to start off by Introducing some new faces.

Hector Escobar
Head Tech

Some of you have already met him, I have known Hector since High School. We have always been working on cars together and doing track events and so on. He has gone through the same share of vehicles that I have since he has been there many times to help me and vice versa. He has alot of experience under his belt with 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder turbo and none turbo motors as well as Rotory. His positive additude definetly shows while working and he is always ready to get the job done. Hector will be the head tech from now on and he will be the down and dirty guy.

If you have any Tech Questions he is always happy to take a shot at them. You can contact him at [email protected] . He also has a Socalevo User Name : Hecktor@Massimo

Shaneal Chandra
CFO

Shaneal has a great diverse backround in CAD Design and Manufactoring (Which will be something coming up in the future). Having operated a business in his past, he knows his stuff when it comes to the proper management of Business. He will be here to insure that the future of Massimo Power will always be going in the right direction.

Business wise if you have any questions about anything he can be contacted at any time at [email protected]

We will be looking to secure a proper commercial location in the coming months so that we can keep up with demand. This next step will definetly be a big one and of course will be celebrated appropriately. Stay tuned for more info as it becomes available.

You guys are more than welcome to send these guys emails welcoming them to the socalevo community. Make them feel at home.. :)

lvevo
04-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Congrats Mauricio. Glad things are working out great for you.

FreddysEvolutionIX
04-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Good company.
Also a good driver.

GokuSSJ4
04-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Congrats Mauricio.
Aside evos, I didn't know u guys work on rotary cars. Very interesting hehe

evobros
04-07-2010, 11:09 PM
congrats mauricio....

l Sneaky Evo l
04-07-2010, 11:49 PM
congrats! :D i hope you guys dont get a shop far =/ im plannin on goin to you guys for some work done and u live up the street! lol

Azian
04-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Massimo Powa FTMFW!!!!

:)

evolution8mirage
04-08-2010, 12:06 AM
Congrats Mauricio, Keep up the good work

tro0xazn
04-08-2010, 02:52 AM
Dudde Mauricio we had a talk about this last time ahah... glad to see that things are finally progressing for you.. although yeah i hope your shop won't be too far from where your located right now although i doubt it would be anyways. Well thats great dude GL with everything

choicelaw
04-08-2010, 07:14 AM
Very cool to see a new shop developing and growing. Be sure to get your due diligence done properly and set things up the right way from the get go. Oh and how about a shop in Hawthorne/Torrance!!!!!

panda
04-08-2010, 10:43 AM
congratulations man

Evolutionized
04-08-2010, 10:49 AM
i told you this day would come...

congratss!

Massimo Power
04-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Congrats Mauricio.

The Wankel was my first passion.... :)

rocinevoIX
04-08-2010, 12:07 PM
congrats

1WkdEvo
04-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Congratulations sir

GokuSSJ4
04-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Congrats Mauricio.

The Wankel was my first passion.... :)

good to know !!! Not many work on those forgotten projects now n days loll
n now I meet someone who's passionate about those cars as well, since I lost my contact I had made in the past.