PDA

View Full Version : Stock turbo 297awhp at 19psi MD dyno

DynamicEVO8
06-03-2010, 12:56 PM
That sound perty good to me. On only 19psi and puttin out 297awhp and 289ftlb made me very happy. Thanks to dynamic, who spent 2days straight tuning it to make a powerful and reliable tune. Thank you dynamic! Waiting for the dyno graph to be emailed, then i will post it.

951evo8
06-03-2010, 02:58 PM
^^^ Damn that isss pretty good. What are your mods?

Evolutionized
06-03-2010, 03:13 PM
do u have a baseline? or anythign to even compare it to?

Monstergarage
06-03-2010, 04:55 PM
I his baseline was 220Whp 230Tq

Reese Tuning
06-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Two day tune? Never heard of that. Any graph?

James

Monstergarage
06-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Two day tune? Never heard of that. Any graph?

James
is cuz they scale the injectors really good!

BOSSEVOIX
06-03-2010, 06:06 PM
lol

alan678
06-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Curious to see a dyno chart with the boost plot in it.

Reese Tuning
06-03-2010, 11:37 PM
You guys are hilarious.. I seriously can't believe some of you fucken clowns on here. Post the graph. Just like we never saw the last one.

James

Reese Tuning
06-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Keep in mind the dyno day is this Sunday. That would be a great time for all the big dogs to come out and play. Free food and beer.

James

alan678
06-03-2010, 11:44 PM
They won't come man....don't kid yourself....they don't want the truth to be smeared out there.

DPK MR
06-03-2010, 11:59 PM
Can't wait for the dyno day, Â*I'm running 7 psi on the stock turbo making 300/ 300 all day nigga...

951evo8
06-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Can't wait for the dyno day, I'm running 7 psi on the stock turbo making 300/ 300 all day nigga...

On 7 psi? wtf? how is that possible?

Evolutionized
06-04-2010, 08:54 AM
hope to see you at the dyno day!

sneakypete
06-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Keep in mind the dyno day is this Sunday. That would be a great time for all the big dogs to come out and play. Free food and beer.

Â*James

Ha, you tell em James :D

alan678
06-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Can't wait for the dyno day,Â* I'm running 7 psi on the stock turbo making 300/ 300 *Insert sarcasm here* all day nigga...

Lol.

chubhawk
06-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Can't wait for the dyno day, I'm running 7 psi on the stock turbo making 300/ 300 *Insert sarcasm here* all day nigga...

haha me 2 lol

Lol.

Reese Tuning
06-04-2010, 10:29 AM
You guys are too funny.

James

casperdomo
06-04-2010, 10:50 AM
keep the funnyz coming. :)

DynamicEVO8
06-04-2010, 01:02 PM
yes i do i will post the graph i am just waiting for them to send it to me

Evolutionized
06-04-2010, 01:04 PM
awesome cant wait to see

DynamicEVO8
06-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Monstergarage was there as it was getting tuned so if you have a hard time believing, he can deffinatly be a resorce.

951evo8
06-04-2010, 01:07 PM

You still haven't answered my question tho bro...Wat mods do you have on?

DynamicEVO8
06-04-2010, 01:07 PM
its all listed under my qoute

Evolutionized
06-04-2010, 01:08 PM
im not doubting anyone.

i just think 2 graphs to compare would be interesting to look at.

951evo8
06-04-2010, 01:08 PM
its all listed under my qoute

Oh shoot...my bad..didn't notice it.

DynamicEVO8
06-04-2010, 01:09 PM

AEM intake, invidia o2 housing, rs-r down pipe wit cat delete, greddy ti-c catback, hks272's, cam gears, head studs, springs, retainers

You still haven't answered my question tho bro...Wat mods do you have on?

05-EVO-GSR
06-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Can't wait for the dyno day,Â* I'm running 7 psi on the stock turbo making 300/ 300 all day nigga...

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!
:2funny:

harrythevo69
06-07-2010, 10:38 AM
dam thats a bit crazy man what gas r u running? cause i barley put down 380 and 379 on e85 and thats at 28 pounds.....

Monstergarage
06-07-2010, 11:06 AM
dam thats a bit crazy man what gas r u running? cause i barley put down 380 and 379 on e85 and thats at 28 pounds.....
Where, rallyinspired roadtune!?!?

sneakypete
06-07-2010, 11:24 AM

That about right for a stock 9 turbo on e85 and a MD dyno. These other numbers are far fetched.

canyonkid
06-07-2010, 11:30 AM
i know where ur gettin at with this javi, but dont start comparing road tune numbers to dynojet numbers to mustang numbers, numbers are numbers they dont really mean shit, the point of a tune is to have ur car runing tip top and at its prime!safely, once u start comparing numbers around it starts gettin pretty dum, like oh i made 320 on this dyno and i made 400 with the same mods on this dyno, its all bs just be happy ur car is runing good regardless of the numbers u put down. im not here to defend any tuner but these dyno # competitions are gettin pretty old if u ask me

phoreal
06-07-2010, 11:33 AM
i know where ur gettin at with this javi, but dont start comparing road tune numbers to dynojet numbers to mustang numbers, numbers are numbers they dont really mean shit, the point of a tune is to have ur car runing tip top and at its prime!safely, once u start comparing numbers around it starts gettin pretty dum, like oh i made 320 on this dyno and i made 400 with the same mods on this dyno, its all bs just be happy ur car is runing good regardless of the numbers u put down. im not here to defend any tuner but these dyno competitions are gettin pretty old if u ask me

+1

951evo8
06-07-2010, 11:38 AM
i know where ur gettin at with this javi, but dont start comparing road tune numbers to dynojet numbers to mustang numbers, numbers are numbers they dont really mean shit, the point of a tune is to have ur car runing tip top and at its prime!safely, once u start comparing numbers around it starts gettin pretty dum, like oh i made 320 on this dyno and i made 400 with the same mods on this dyno, its all bs just be happy ur car is runing good regardless of the numbers u put down. im not here to defend any tuner but these dyno # competitions are gettin pretty old if u ask me

Well put eazyMR.

sneakypete
06-07-2010, 11:39 AM
easyMR said it best. End debate.

Monstergarage
06-07-2010, 11:50 AM

Dude you Hit the pink center!
Im not a Dyno king, I dont care about dyno #.

DynamicEVO8
06-07-2010, 08:23 PM
shell 91 octane no e85

Silver8MR
06-08-2010, 03:01 AM

Well put eazyMR.

agreed

hl.girl.cris
06-08-2010, 03:21 PM

ur right ur not the king of anything javi except building motors that blow up, blaming others, and running your mouth.Â* hahaÂ* hows ur car running?

its RALLInspired... ignorant

ur spelling is as good as your engine building skillsÂ* :2funny: goodluck selling those $100 manifolds for 10 times the price

don't forget that "peak" boost and boost by redline are 2 different things. your peak boost may be 28 but whats your boost by redline which coincides with your ultimate WHP numbers.Â* numbers are just numbers and dynos are no more than just tools used to tune. and more important than your numbers... how fast is your car? do you like it?Â* :mitsu:

Jeffs2006EvoIX
06-08-2010, 04:38 PM
People put too much an emphasis on Dyno numbers. Those numbers don't mean jack shizzle. Every dyno reads differently, temps vary, hell gas grades vary day by day in SoCal. Dyno's are good for one reason and one reason only, to be used as a tool to see if mods and tuning are making power. Thats it. You also spent 2 frickin days at a shop tuning your car?? Geeze and you didn't even get a copy of the dyno results?? WTF was the priinter out of paper?? Geeze.

Reese Tuning
06-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Damn. This thread turned nasty for some reason.

James

951evo8
06-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Damn. This thread turned nasty for some reason.

James

wat are you talking about?

it's just getting better and better..LoL :2funny:

casperdomo
06-08-2010, 05:35 PM
^ Ohh my.....i am just going to lurk. O____O

Evolutionized
06-08-2010, 05:38 PM
im just gunna bump this because you said you would post graph to compare it to... id like to see the gains I DONT GIVE A FUCK about what ur so called numbers are. i wanna see where and what power was made and gained

casperdomo
06-08-2010, 05:42 PM
im just gunna bump this because you said you would post graph to compare it to... id like to see the gains I DONT GIVE A FUCK about what ur so called numbers are. i wanna see where and what power was made and gained

+1.

BOSSEVOIX
06-08-2010, 05:56 PM

ur right ur not the king of anything javi except building motors that blow up, blaming others, and running your mouth.Â* hahaÂ* hows ur car running?

ur spelling is as good as your engine building skillsÂ* :2funny: goodluck selling those $100 manifolds for 10 times the price

don't forget that "peak" boost and boost by redline are 2 different things. your peak boost may be 28 but whats your boost by redline which coincides with your ultimate WHP numbers.Â* numbers are just numbers and dynos are no more than just tools used to tune. and more important than your numbers... how fast is your car? do you like it?Â* :mitsu:

bwahahahahahahahhahaa fckin hilarious! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

canyonkid
06-08-2010, 06:11 PM
This just got interesting! Lol

Monstergarage
06-08-2010, 09:12 PM

REAlly!?!?! Who the fuck r you and what do you mean??!?!

Also youre telling me that nobody here has fucked cars before!!!??!?!

My car is running just fine tnx for ask?!?!

prime8
06-08-2010, 09:41 PM
lol

GokuSSJ4
06-08-2010, 09:48 PM
This is getting old!! thread locked
To those that have a negative experience, take the time to post your personal experience and create your own thread; not bash someone in a topic that doesnt belong (main reason why threads get lock or delete it)
To the OP, if you have a graph, please take the time to post it for those to enjoy it. Is hard to believe anyone in the peanut gallery when you dont have solid evidence. Otherwise things just get crazy.
Thread will be moved shortly.