PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Days: Calling all Evo's

frankd14321
07-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Hello everyone!

Well, for years now I have organized a fun Mountain drivers club with friends in the high desert. (Hesperia, Apple Valley, Victorville area) It included a couple of LAMBO's, a Ford GT, Lotus Exige, Blown Miata, Cayman S and a Viper. Well all of my buds have slowly left the area or sold their cars so I am back to square one.

This time around I am looking to organize a EVO only group. I did attempt this 4 years ago but had no takers. So any VIII's, IX's or X's PM me or reply to the thread if you are interested in driving great mountain roads and burning a lot of Gas. I am open to days, normally Saturdays work best, but I have done night runs during the week.

This is not for the faint of heart, please at least semi skilled and smart drivers. I have around 5 different routes consisting of Miles and Miles of uncrowded challenging roads, some loops would be up to 100 miles and would always leave right from the Hesperia area. We would always stop for lunch or breakfast midway. I also hand out maps before hand, so you don't get lost. Radios are a possibility as well.

As far of Police? I have gotten one ticket in over 100 mountain days and 4 years with my evo and that was due to passing on a double yellow. Most of the loops I do have very little traffic and Police.

Let me know if anyone has any questions or if you are interested. Also if you are not living in the High Desert you can still join in on the fun.

Also you are responsible for your own actions on the road.