PDA

View Full Version : New front bumper...

NatesEvoVIII
07-12-2010, 11:00 PM
I am planning on getting a new front bumper but a few people have told me that getting a bumper not made by mitsu will be really hard to install. Is it really hard or does is just replace the old one with the same mounts and all that? I want to get the c-1 evo 8 bumper by duraflex (because I'm a cheapo and I need a new front bumper) lol
Thanks!

Terenus
07-12-2010, 11:05 PM
Anything not OEM will not fit correctly or be as flush.

KT Motoring
07-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Its not that they are any harder to install, but its the fact that the fitment on aftermarket bumpers leaves a lot to be desired. Â*You can get lucky and have relatively good fitment with cheap aftermarket bumpers, but by and large they require a bit more body work and modification to fit properly. Â*If you just want to get by, then by all means get a cheap bumper. Â*But if you want something that'll last and look good, spend a little more money and get the Mitsu bumper or quality aftermarket bumper.

Bloodsport EVO
08-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Definately a quality aftermarket bumper, unless the stock look is what you are going for. If that is the case get OEM.

TehPantyThief
01-13-2011, 10:35 AM
Thanks for asking this question OP. I have been trying to do the same thing for a while. Where is a good place to buy OEM front bumper?

Black Evo Beauty
01-13-2011, 11:46 PM
hb mitsu ask for sam or rigo