PDA

View Full Version : got pulled over...

baseballplayer422
07-30-2010, 09:13 PM
....but the cop was kool even though i was in pomona!!!!

i was making a left and he saw me busted a bitch and i knew it was gonna be me.... i took the silencer of my greddy ti-c cause i went to irwindale lastnight so i thought it was gonna be for that....

he said it was cause of my tint....i told him i didnt drive it that much... he was like. ok ill let you go with a warning... then he asked do you take your car to shows. im like no. is your exhaust for competition. i told him no its just a catback.... then he was like. man you should really take it to shows it looks nice with what you done to it. lol. i told him i only taike it to the track as you can see i still have the number on my windows... then he was like ok well drive safely oh and if u pop the hood i wont find anything ilegal. im like no wanna see... no its ok be careful. lol

for sure i got the cop wet with my x lol

evo8kid
07-30-2010, 09:17 PM
ahah nice.... thats why im gonna take the tint off my windows

mystik_khmer
07-30-2010, 09:21 PM
hahaha you were at pomona?.. man those cops are soooo effin chill.. i live in pomona and the cops here "ACTUALLY" fight crimes and all them bad boys.. guns..drugs.. rape.. and when it comes with rice up cars?.. i never had a problem with them.. my friend came over the other time.. he never have a problem with them with his agency power ti exhaust.. props.. glad to hear good stuff about pomona..

bmanuhutu
07-31-2010, 02:13 AM
*thread jackin* remember me, i met you on the 15 on the way to vegas and again in the Chevron in baker. on a more serious note take off that tint, its just a cop magnet.

casperdomo
07-31-2010, 02:27 AM
Niceee!!!

Some cops are awesome! :D

And glad you got let free, let alone he liking your car!

evobros
07-31-2010, 02:36 AM
some cops actually understand US lol..

baseballplayer422
07-31-2010, 06:50 AM
*thread jackin* remember me, i met you on the 15 on the way to vegas and again in the Chevron in baker. on a more serious note take off that tint, its just a cop magnet.

Eyy whats up man...i thought about it but when i drive i roll with the windows down just was taking my aunt and they wanted the windows up....