PDA

View Full Version : how can i make my day time running lights ans my fog lights work at the sametime

WickedXEvo
11-13-2010, 06:31 PM
i always wanted to make it run at the same time lot cars have it and i was wondering if there is a way to make both of them turn on??

help plzzz

j.liu
11-13-2010, 06:35 PM
1. Remove factory plugs from fog lights, move aside as they are not needed for now.

2. Remove fusebox cover and radio fuse. There is a small yellow box containing two small fuses. The one closer towards the fire wall is the radio fuse, this is the one you want.

3. On the passenger side fog light, connect one prong off the light (doesn't matter which one) to a ground, using a spade connector on the prong, and a circle connector around a bolt as a ground. On the other prong of the passenger side head light, hook a connector on there, and run a wire from that prong, to a prong on the drivers side light.

4. Once you have found the wiring diagram for the relay you picked up, connect one wire from the other prong on the drivers side light onto the correct prong on the relay.

5. Run the wire to the appropriate prong on the relay to the battery, 12v power.

6. Run a wire from the fuse in the fuse box, to the prong on the relay to trigger the relay.

7. Run a wire from the relay to a ground.
Read more at http://forums.evolutionm.net/canadian-forum/463616-daytime-running-lights-ix-evo-2.html?ktrack=kcplink

Source: Evom

WickedXEvo
11-13-2010, 10:54 PM
thanks a lot... this is for the evo 10s right?

kambodianboi
11-13-2010, 10:56 PM
The concept is the same, but the wiring will be different.