PDA

View Full Version : broken camber bults/nuts and damanged alignment bracket

evobrother
12-14-2010, 11:44 PM
hey guys!

recently i found out that my the nuts and bolts on the camber needed to get replaced and also the alignment bracket needs reparing or replacing. does anybody know a reputable shop that i can take my evo to and get them all fixed?

blkside
12-14-2010, 11:55 PM
WTF happened to them... They just don't break

evobrother
12-15-2010, 01:10 AM
i believe it was the aftermath of an accident i got into a early this year. for some reason no one spotted it until today and it never got fixed.

FUEL
12-15-2010, 01:20 AM
www.muellerized.com

They have dealt with and fixed many a Evo that has been in an accident. Professional and will get the job done right and correct. They can put the car back to "spec" and will not cut corners doing so.

Sounds like your body shop or insurance company tried to cut corners.

blkside
12-15-2010, 09:52 AM
I would just go to south coast and replace the oem with oem and let them check the car out... No reason spending more than you need to....

evobrother
12-15-2010, 12:46 PM
i was considering taking it to south coast mitsubishi and getting just the part replaced. however, i believe that muellerized will be able to do a better job to fix and also detect any other problems that my car has. so yeah... i'll probably go check out muellerized since its a rather popular shop from what i am seeing in the forums.

evobrother
12-15-2010, 12:48 PM
i just remembered that i did take my car to south coast to have them check my SES light which they said there was a problem with the camber. they checked and said the car was perfectly fine to drive. that around a month ago. sigh... for some reason i always feel a little depressed when my evo is not in perfect condition

FUEL
12-15-2010, 01:13 PM
i was considering taking it to south coast mitsubishi and getting just the part replaced. however, i believe that muellerized will be able to do a better job to fix and also detect any other problems that my car has. so yeah... i'll probably go check out muellerized since its a rather popular shop from what i am seeing in the forums.

Don't go "based on popularity" ...go based on the quality work and fact that John has dealt with many crashed Evo's. He knows when something isn't right or at "spec" ...he will get your car right. I've known him to argue with insurace companies because they would rather save a buck and "slap the car together" then fix it right.... they figure since it's "under the car" or "out of sight" you wouldn't know the difference.... so it's quite titillating to see/hear him pwn the insurance people... especially when they try and cut corners

Muellerized...
12-15-2010, 09:15 PM
hey guys!

recently i found out that my the nuts and bolts on the camber needed to get replaced and also the alignment bracket needs reparing or replacing. does anybody know a reputable shop that i can take my evo to and get them all fixed?

We stock a lot more of the suspension hardware than any local dealer :-)

Please email [email protected] or call 714-850-1670 to make an appointment.

Thanks.