PDA

View Full Version : New Products Now Available From Massimo Power

Massimo Power
02-23-2011, 09:25 PM
Hey guys just a quick update while I have some free time.. :)

Along with the hundreds of other products we sell everyday, some new product lines have been made available to us. Just want to give you guys the heads up just incase anyone is looking for anything..Â* O0

New Products Available Now From Massimo Power

Aeromotive
AFE
Agency Power
Brembo GT
Brembo Sport
Carbonetics
Carrillo Rods
Centerforce Clutches
Cobb
Cometic
Camp Clutches
CP Pistons
Eagle Rods
Fluidampr
Ingalls
JE Pistons
Kelford Cams
MagnaFlow
MXP
Progress Sway Bars
Rays Wheels
Redline Oils
RC Injectors
Seibon
SSR Wheels
Supertech
Turbo XS
Vibrant
Walbro

If you guys have any questions about any of the products listed above or of any of the hundreds of products we sell feel free to PM me anytime.. :)

Thanx
Â* - MauricioÂ* ;)

AlphaKennyBody
02-23-2011, 09:40 PM
Holla! Massimo getting Bigger watch out.

EvoTuner2005
02-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Pmd

super 6-1
02-23-2011, 09:58 PM
bump for mah niggas at massimo!

muddyIX
02-23-2011, 10:11 PM
dope!

bump for massimo powa!!!

prime8
02-23-2011, 11:02 PM
bump

1WkdEvo
02-24-2011, 01:00 AM
No Avon :(

Massimo Power
02-24-2011, 01:32 AM
^^ My mom sells it...

She said your order of Body Lotion is ready for pickup... Take the 10 East for about 1350miles and go south on the 1604 Freeway... then make a right on Wiseman and give me a call...

LakaiorDie
02-24-2011, 05:25 AM
yeee bump ;D

Black Evo Beauty
02-24-2011, 10:07 AM
:worthless:

1WkdEvo
02-24-2011, 10:13 AM
^^ My mom sells it...

She said your order of Body Lotion is ready for pickup... Take the 10 East for about 1350miles and go south on the 1604 Freeway... then make a right on Wiseman and give me a call...

Only if you are there waiting big boy.Â* Oh, and I expect a demonstration on how oily it really is

Bump for MASSIMO!!!

Massimo Power
02-24-2011, 03:10 PM
lol

ryan78
02-24-2011, 04:01 PM
ygpm

racelegal
03-10-2011, 07:03 PM
COME BE A VENDER AT RACELEGAL for two events FREE!! No vender charge!

Racelegal is introducing a BRAND new event on March 18th for all of you. We have some of you friends here in San Diego who have supported our drag program for a while now, but we are not only keeping that track, but adding another one with an entire new event. Perfect for an Evo!

The track involves 6 markers, and your car sliding around for time to win a cash prize at the end of every evening. Your car cannot hit the marker or the wall or you will be disqualified. So if you have skill in shifting, acceleration and braking, then this event will be perfect for you.

We will see you on the 18th!!

For more information, the website is http://www.racelegal.com.

WE ARE A NON-PROFIT!

Reese Tuning
03-24-2011, 09:16 PM

Racelegal is introducing a BRAND new event on March 18th for all of you. We have some of you friends here in San Diego who have supported our drag program for a while now, but we are not only keeping that track, but adding another one with an entire new event. Perfect for an Evo!

The track involves 6 markers, and your car sliding around for time to win a cash prize at the end of every evening. Your car cannot hit the marker or the wall or you will be disqualified. So if you have skill in shifting, acceleration and braking, then this event will be perfect for you.

WE ARE A NON-PROFIT!

Am I not worthy of that offer racelegal? Thanks for the local support!!! P.S next time don't kick me out when I run 6.60's :) Thanks.

James

racelegal
03-24-2011, 09:33 PM

WE ARE A NON-PROFIT!

Am I not worthy of that offer racelegal? Thanks for the local support!!! P.S next time don't kick me out when I run 6.60's :) Thanks.

James

I did not kick anyone out. Not sure what you are referring to. If you broke the speed limit (which is there for YOUR safety only), then it happens. It is posted on our website and when you sign up to race. Cars going that fast can launch onto Friars and KILL someone. Many people cannot control their cars at that speed. It is regulation rules, not our rules.

LakaiorDie
03-24-2011, 09:49 PM
I love you Mauricio :D

evomarc
03-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Bump for Massimo!!! :)

1WkdEvo
03-24-2011, 10:24 PM

WE ARE A NON-PROFIT!

James

You just can't help yourself can you James

Reese Tuning
03-24-2011, 10:37 PM
It's hard at times Sean. A response to the offer? Answer please. As for my car, yes I have ran multiple times with no issue. Now, I choose not to come because of the previous incidents I have had. I do not street race and never will.

Â* James

evoempire
03-25-2011, 10:46 AM
It's hard at times Sean. A response to the offer? Answer please. As for my car, yes I have ran multiple times with no issue. Now, I choose not to come because of the previous incidents I have had. I do not street race and never will.

James

I guess you arent worthy lol. Although I have an idea sir. If you simply go there in your yota with a 50cal make them install an arrest system at the end of the track much like the ones they use for aircraft. Then you can run as fast as you want. You will just need to install one of those hooky thingys like on the aircraft.

There ya go problem solved. Who said things have to be difficult.

obstacle1
03-25-2011, 11:09 AM
IBL! Bump

evoempire
03-25-2011, 11:16 AM
^Can I get an 8 clap?

obstacle1
03-25-2011, 11:21 AM
1- 2- 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- U C L A, Fuck SC!

hahahaha.

evoempire
03-25-2011, 11:26 AM
^LMAO!!!!!!

Massimo Power
03-25-2011, 11:28 AM
sigh*

evoempire
03-25-2011, 11:34 AM
AWESOMO 4000 FTW!

kambodianboi
03-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Bump for on topic stuff :D

Got some of those good redline mt-85 stuff ? :D

Massimo Power
03-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Plenty of MT90 in stock... MT85 is too light for my taste.. I like protection over a buttery shift... :)

super 6-1
06-17-2011, 05:29 PM
U got pm'dÂ* O0