PDA

View Full Version : Auto Insurance Professionals Only with 50% Commission

ACN SVP
04-26-2011, 03:19 PM
ExpandingÂ* AutoÂ* InsuranceÂ* CompanyÂ* Â* is looking forÂ* agressive,self motivatedÂ* Â*Top GunsÂ* in the Auto Insurance Industry.If all you do is lowball the hell out of customers to bring
them in you're not a Sales person do yourself a favor dont waste my time,but if you're a go getter, sincereÂ* withÂ* goodÂ* selling skillsÂ* lets talk.
I start with 50%Â* split on commissionÂ* andÂ* BF andÂ* residuals,work for yourselfÂ* not by yourselfÂ* Â*we have the highest compensation plan in the Industry bar none,several
Big Broker Agents and Managers from Freeway and Cost UÂ* Less InsuranceÂ* have switched to usÂ* due toÂ* our lucrativeÂ* compensation package.

Â* Â* callÂ* Â*Steven YouÂ* Â*323Â* 428 8078

S2myEVO
04-26-2011, 03:23 PM
let me ask you a question.

does this "career" require you pay a fee to be a sales person?

1WkdEvo
04-26-2011, 03:24 PM
It's a little difficult to take you serious as a professional when your post is that jacked up

S2myEVO
04-26-2011, 03:32 PM
sean i feel the pwnage coming.

aaaand here it is.

this post just screams pyramid scam, these are similar descriptions to other ones I've seen especially the one he is using as his SN:

ACN is a huge pyramid scam where you pay 500 to start and blah blah, get other people to come in so that they pay 500 dollars and up the chain you go. you make money off the people you bring in not the sales of the actual merchandise/services the "company" offers.

STIH8TER
04-26-2011, 03:35 PM
ban!

ACN SVP
04-26-2011, 05:22 PM
Sorry guys the post has nothing to do with ACN or any multi level pyramid junk,the post is for any licensed insurance agents
thats looking for a better livelihood to provide for their family.I used toÂ* manage FreewayÂ* InsuranceÂ* and you can call any agents thats currently working there
it wasnt a happy environmentÂ* all the time we had a huge turnover revolving door after another.I tried changing my stupid user name
not affiliated with ACN anymore,that was over 3 years ago.You dont have to pay a penny to become a partner withÂ* our insurance agency,all you need is a P and C
license Im just another Evo aficionado trying to help the membersÂ* Â*outÂ* Â*peace.

Azian
04-26-2011, 05:39 PM
It's a little difficult to take you serious as a professional when your post is that jacked up
EL OH EL