PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the Bardabe Performance UICP

bardabe
05-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Hello fellow Evo owners and enthusiast. I would like to start by introducing my self. my name is Juan I am the owner of Bardabe Performance out of Perris California. My Business has been around for almost 6 years now. I originated in the 240SX, Skyline, and 300ZX Forums I am known for my Fabrication Skills, Wiring, and Mechanical skills. so for the past 3 years I heavily got involved with fabrication and development of parts for the 240sx, Skyline, and 350Z Market. I am now here to help the Evolution crowd. I have purchased a 2011 Evo X GSR and MR for product development. all of the Research, development andÂ* production is done here in the USA. nothing is out sourced to china, taiwan, etc etc. all of the parts are made and purchased here in the United States of America. so when you purchase something from us. you can have one thing in mind our parts are tried and true, they fit, look, and perform their best.

With that said I would like to introduce the 08-2011 Evolution X Bardabe Performance UICP. it's a 2.5" T6-6061 Aluminum pipe. 14ga(2.1mm wall thickness) with 4 ply Silicone couplers and Stainless Steel t-bolt clamps. the pipe replaces the entire top section of the UICP and the J pipe that bolts on to the radiator core support. replacing all the OEM Mitsubishi Couplers and clamps with thick silicone couplers and stainless steel T-bolts clamps to keep boost leaks, and expanding couplers a thing of the past. the pipes aircraft aluminum construction keeps it light weight and disperses heat quickly, making it very effective and efficient piece. all the pipes are Personally TIG welded with Miller welders, in house in the USA.

as we speak i am working on the first batch of UICP's they are available in Brushed aluminum which is pictured below. and will also be available in satin black for the guys that want to give their car the stealth bomber look.

here are some pictures i snaped today with my Phone, The photographer is coming this week for professional shots. in the mean time these pipes are ready to go place your orders the introductory price will not last forever! after the introductory sale these pipes will go up to their normal price!!! here is the new pictures.

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/IMAG0303.jpg
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/IMAG0302.jpg
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/IMAG0301.jpg
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/evoxUICP.jpg

if anyone is interested in the satin black / wrinkle black finish please let me know.

if you guys have any questions or comments feel free to call me at (951) 708-1648 email [email protected] or downright post on this thread.

now for the fun part the price i make all my products keeping customer in mind i wouldn't sell anyone something wouldn't be 300% sure it performed, i also wouldn't sell anyone something i wouldn't pay for. all my parts are hand made in the USA. but you won't be paying the normal ARC hand made price. the introductory price for the beautiful piece is only for a limited time so hop on it before it goes back to it's normal price. of 169.95 introductory special is as follows.

$149.95 for brushed aluminum. it is also available powder coated satin black, wrincle black or any other special color you guys want. PM me if you have special color request. Powder coating will cost an additional 25$

I am working hard on these. to get them out to you guys as fast as possible. i currently have 5 brushed aluminum in stock, and will have allot more ready to go by next week. you guys can either Paypal me ([email protected] ) or pick them up locally. i look forward to hearing from you guys. all feed back is appreciated, I am happy and Look forward to doing business with you all.

UPDATE!
just received my powder coated sample back. I think you guys are going to like this one. I know all companies have the option to sell the pipes in Matte Black. yeah its very cheap and "Sleeper" truth is most cops now in days know better than that. they will look at spray painted and powder coated matte black stuff and know its trying to conceal something.

what i came up with was Powder coating the pipes in the actual OEM black. they are available matte black if you really want them but check out these shots. the pipe basically looks OEM in this color! with the black couplers and everything really won't get much more sleeper than this unless we ditch the T-bolt clamps. but i don't think that is a good Idea. that's something you leave to Injen. lol

Here are the pictures!
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/IMAG0312.jpg
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/IMAG0310.jpg
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/IMAG0311.jpg

-Juan Vargas

popdakebin
05-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Hey, I was wondering if you have pics with the plastic pannel installed. I noticed the brackets bend upwards and wanted to know how it would look. thanks. overall looks great and price is real good.

bardabe
05-06-2011, 07:47 PM
I will take pictures of it with the stock plastic cover on. it clears everything just fine. no cutting, grinding, rubbing or anything of the sort.

AlphaKennyBody
05-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Nice.... Reppin the IE with that (951) Any Dyno Results? I know.... I know... Dyno... Eh but if there is any results what were the gains and Details. O0

bardabe
05-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Nice.... Reppin the IE with that (951) Any Dyno Results? I know.... I know... Dyno... Eh but if there is any results what were the gains and Details.Â* O0

The Intercooler pipe kit was just released a couple days ago, meaning there is still a chance for someone to get a killer deal on it to do some dyno testing for us. I see an average gain of about 5-10whp without a tune with other UICP's i see absolutely no reason why mine can't make that power. it sure as hell feels like it.

bardabe
05-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Why are these still in stock guys? i took the J pipes and remade them put the hold downs through the bottom like requested.

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/IMAG0304.jpg
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/IMAG0305.jpg
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/IMAG0306.jpg
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/IMAG0307.jpg

Doug200t
05-10-2011, 10:53 AM
Wow those look great.... Nice work nice redesign on flange even though it is usually covered by the plastics.Â* Heck this is the cheapest UICP here and its clean look at the bead role looks good thats never gona pop off. Made in the USA !!!! I love supporting local companies.

AlphaKennyBody
05-10-2011, 11:40 AM
I forgot to mention.... I picked one up for one of my guys and they love it... very noticeable with just slapping this in ;). Very well made that's for sure. This won't disappoint anyone that is planning on buying. O0 O0

Doug200t
05-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Im getting rid of the injen crappy fitment for one of these... When he finalizes the intake system and the fuel trim monitoring im going with this cadillac setup

Evo-Horchata
05-12-2011, 12:18 PM
so safe to say only parts for evo x right now ? anything in the future for fabrication, r&d on vii or ix parts ?

nicklulu
05-12-2011, 12:26 PM
any pics of the other colors?

Satin/wrinkle black?\

How about ralliart red?

bardabe
05-12-2011, 01:03 PM
We are definitely bringing more products to the evolution market. I just wanted to start off easy to get some support and help fund the research and development of the upcoming products. that is why i am bringing the UICP's for so cheap to start off.

We are currently in the development of the intake kit that will come with this UICP as a combo together that you will also have an option to buy separate.Â* we are on the last few steps of the development of the intake kit. right now i am logging the AFR's to make sure it keeps them in check. I will never put out anything in the market that isn't tried and true first. once it passes my test I will be taking a trip to Looney tuning to make sure Naji agrees with me and everything is in check. once it passes that test (2-3 more weeks) the kits will be released for pre purchase, while they go into production. also if you purchased an UICP in the introductory sale you will definitely have special pricing on the intake kit when it's released so you don't need to wait to buy them both together. buy NOW NOW NOW!

future plans are FMIC kits, (working with Spearco for high quality cores) LICP's, Suspension arms are going to be a big thing. I see absolutely no high quality arms worth installing on my car on the market right now. so that will definitely have to be addressed with some Double adjustable, High Quality locking heim joints, self cleaning bearings, and Chrome molly structure to make sure they can withstand the roughest roads, dirt drops and, jumps at the track. Exhaust systems can be made as well, the possibilities are endless. it all comes down to how much support i get from the consumers.

as far as the other colors, I have contracted a new Powder coater and will have samples done by Friday. Right now I got Satin black done, I can ask about Rally Red and any other colors you guys want they will be available. i just gotta make sure the quality is up to my standard on the powder coating from this company.

I was asked if there are going to be 3" Versions available. my answer is YES THERE IS!

nicklulu
05-12-2011, 01:10 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Is there an early buy-in for the UICP and intake?

Are you planning to get CARB legal?

bardabe
05-12-2011, 01:15 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Is there an early buy-in for the UICP and intake?

Are you planning to get CARB legal?

yes, you can buy the UICP now and I can ship, or put a deposit for the complete intake kit.

I will have final pricing on the intake kit along with pictures and Logs from Naji when it is for sure 100% ready for production.

as far as CARB legality. I will set a goal of numbers of kits sold and when that number is met I will start the process get the CARB sticker. once that is finalized everyone who bought a kit will be eligible to receive a sticker in the mail.

nicklulu
05-12-2011, 01:23 PM
I would probably witi then so I get the full kit.

if you can PM me the cost for the kit, i really appreciate it.

raz0rbladez909
05-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Hurry, I want intake powaaaaaaaaa

bardabe
05-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Update! powder coated pipe pictures are up!

choicelaw
05-13-2011, 02:00 PM
PM sent. . .

nicklulu
05-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Very nice, discreet.

bardabe
05-17-2011, 11:51 AM
will have another batch of black done by the end of this week, already working on making more UICP's to send to the powdercoater.

will have some updates on the intake by the weekend or begining of the next week. order up people! only 14 more days left on the introductory sale before they go up to the normal price!!!!

choicelaw
05-17-2011, 05:28 PM
Just got mine and installed.Â* Excellent fitment, great customer communications, fast shipping, all around a great deal.Â* Thanks Juan!Â* Â*O0

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/16752/normal_2011-05-17_17-07-03_800.jpg

nicklulu
05-17-2011, 05:44 PM
did you feel any performance diffrence?

bardabe
05-18-2011, 11:13 PM
only 13 days left of the intro price guys!

bardabe
05-20-2011, 11:18 PM
Well, today i was out doing testing on the intake kit in my personal car, working out the last little kinks and bugs. but let me tell you guys. I ran an MR with the Injen Intake and UICP no other mods, and a GSR with the Cobb Intercooler pipe kit, K&N Drop in and Tomei Cat back. lets just say Bardabe Performance Pulled by a good amount, repeatedly. will have Spoilers on the Intake by the end of next week.

-Juan

reggieting
05-21-2011, 12:28 AM
Very nice. I'll be at school all next week in Ontario. Definitely cruise by.
Bump.

nicklulu
05-21-2011, 11:56 PM
Are you using a hardpipe for the BOV or all hose?

Doug200t
05-22-2011, 03:01 PM
Just rode in a bone stock evo x with bardabe test intake version 3 and holly fuc* with just these two items this car pulled like a madman with no tune!!!!! I'm shocked because my car with name brand injen with fuel trims in check to stock to the best of injens ability feels no where near what bardabe has been able to produce with just a little mad scientist skills, this guy pulled off a great feat! I have access to a few evos and non of them pulled like this with similar mods.. Intakes only. I witnessed bardabe run a Cobb with tomi and no where did the cobb car run up on bardabe during his testing phases. Juan you spent all freaking week day night doing this pipe sample and it really showed a difference during it's development stages.

nicklulu
05-22-2011, 08:30 PM
Just rode in a bone stock evo x with bardabe test intake version 3 and holly fuc* with just these two items this car pulled like a madman with no tune!!!!! I'm shocked because my car with name brand injen with fuel trims in check to stock to the best of injens ability feels no where near what bardabe has been able to produce with just a little mad scientist skills, this guy pulled off a great feat! I have access to a few evos and non of them pulled like this with similar mods.. Intakes only. I witnessed bardabe run a Cobb with tomi and no where did the cobb car run up on bardabe during his testing phases. Juan you spent all freaking week day night doing this pipe sample and it really showed a difference during it's development stages.

Can you hear the BOV (whoosh) more with he intake?

Is the BOV connection all rubber hose or with hardpipe?

Really interested on the performance output on these!

Doug200t
05-23-2011, 09:51 AM
Oh you can count on hearing this thing. It sounds great and comparable to my injen. I dont want to say much on the design just yet in respects for Bardabe. All I can say is I CANNOT WAIT FOR MINE!!!....

raz0rbladez909
05-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Can you hear the BOV (whoosh) more with he intake?

Is the BOV connection all rubber hose or with hardpipe?

Really interested on the performance output on these!

I think hearing it will be the last of your worries as with any aftermarket intake, you will definitely hear it. As far as the bov connection are you referring to the recirculation line? If so, I do know he has a hardpipe planned for the lengthy rubber hose. Performance wise, you won't be disappointed, I was the car he was referring to with the Tomei exhaust and the Cobb hardpipe kit, and from a roll he starts pulling on me after 6k and pulls hard all the way to redline, rode in the car as well and you can tell it pulls all the way to redline. Also went around with him for testing and to monitor fuel trims and lets just say it already is looking to be a better buy than any other intake on the market at this point. I'll let Juan come back in here to give any more info

nicklulu
05-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Yes, i was referring to the long ass rubber hose for the recirc, Cobb does have a hardpipe for it.

I'm sure the AFR would also be good!

nicklulu
05-23-2011, 04:58 PM
Bump for Juan~!

MA70Snowman
05-23-2011, 07:56 PM
Yeah.. all this publicity is really getting me stoked.. goin' :crazy2: just waiting for some pics and more info. Can't wait to get my UICP this wednesday. sooo :D

nicklulu
05-23-2011, 08:20 PM
I am so stoked about this too. i remember K&N had an issue with their 1st intake for the IX that idle sucked.

I dont want to run too lean too.

With what I heard so far, this thing that Juan is working on might blow the usdm/jdm intakes out of the water!

Doug200t
05-24-2011, 09:18 AM
Word on the street is Bardabe is heading out to infamous tuner Looney Toons AKA Naji today in hopes to get a green light on his development from the man himself that did a great Wirteup http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=83379.0.Â* They connected when Juan called Naji and asked what numbers do I need to be at to accomplish a perfect intake for the EVOX and beat all the intakes you did a write up on.Â* Naji told him the secret sauce to be at and apparently Bardabe hit it on the Money.Â* Â*They have an appointment to shoot the shit and geek out on some automotive science.Â* From this match made in heaven I cannot wait to see what the man himself says on this....

Doug200t
05-24-2011, 09:24 AM
;)

MA70Snowman
05-24-2011, 05:33 PM
doug..... :tickedoff: awesome review.. but PLEASE... know.. that it was ill received, and you WILL BE :knuppel2: for creating an even bigger hype ..... and.. :knuppel2: :knuppel2: for the simple fact that I CAN"T GET ONE YET!! :tickedoff:

raz0rbladez909
05-24-2011, 05:38 PM
Lol, just so you guys know, you are going to be pleasantly surprised very soon :)

nicklulu
05-24-2011, 07:18 PM
If just live in his area man....

bardabe
05-24-2011, 09:09 PM
Just got home from a long day of Data Logging and Nerding out with Looney Tunes.... one more test that we will conduct friday and then the intakes will be ready for pre-order for all those interested in the System. then the big introductory sale will begin next month. so for everyone who still hasn't picked up their UICP you should do it now before the introductory sale on them ends!!!

and the spoiler for you the intakes to get you guys a little more excited. The filter i will be using is a 7.5" K&N Filter, biggest filter in the market today. to add to that I will be using a 6" T6-6061 Aluminum Velocity Stack, to smooth out all that air going into the massive 3" Air intake pipe. all that and still keeping the fuel trims in check better than any other intake on the market.....to top it off here is a teaser picture of my 6 year old nephew holding the filter next to his head when i went over to visit last week.

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/Bardabe/IMAG0315.jpg

I Promice you guys will not be let down.

reggieting
05-24-2011, 09:56 PM

Saw you posted in the spotted an evo in the SD area

Im staying with my parent for the rest of the week for training in Moreno Valley. I live in Rancho Bernardo and it just so happens that Im good friends with Juan. So if you want just work somethings out with Juan . Ill be back RB saturday or sunday and we can meet up.
OR
you can wait til the intake comes out and hit it one shot! :) I usually visit my parents on the weekend every 2-3 weeks. So maybe you and Juan can work something out. I dont mind transporting it from Perris to RB.

As for my set. Mybad Juan Ive been lagging. With work and Audi school taking up my time i barely have enough time to do anything. Liking this intake even though its open element. lol.

nicklulu
05-25-2011, 05:07 AM

Im staying with my parent for the rest of the week for training in Moreno Valley. I live in Rancho Bernardo and it just so happens that Im good friends with Juan. So if you want just work somethings out with Juan . Ill be back RB saturday or sunday and we can meet up.
OR
you can wait til the intake comes out and hit it one shot! :) I usually visit my parents on the weekend every 2-3 weeks. So maybe you and Juan can work something out. I dont mind transporting it from Perris to RB.

As for my set. Mybad Juan Ive been lagging. With work and Audi school taking up my time i barely have enough time to do anything. Liking this intake even though its open element. lol.

Thanks for the offer man. I really appreciate it.

Juan,

YGPMED. :)

nicklulu
05-25-2011, 05:21 AM
Your nephew reminds me of my nephew.

They used to have a neighbour that came from japan that brought a skyline here to the States.

he went up to the guy and said "Nice car." The navy dude said to him "Thanks, that's a Nissan skyline. we don't have that here in the US."

My nephew went "I know. It's a good looking R33, but i like the R34 better though."

The navy dude jaw dropped. "How did you know it's an R33?"

My nephew said "My dad and uncle is into cars."

He was 6 yrs old then.

lol.

MA70Snowman
05-25-2011, 07:50 PM

OR

Thanks for the offer man. I really appreciate it.

Juan,

YGPMED. :)

hey Nickulu,
I'm still waiting to pick up my part from Juan, (Seems problems w/ the powder coaters not wanting to get in gear) anyway, He's promised to meet up with me or I might make the drive his way way and check things out in person, if you want I can grab anything you got up there and can meet you closer to SD, I live up in Oceanside and Work down in Miramar. ....oooorrr.. pay for shipping and be one of the LAST ones to get this new hotness on your car ;)

MA70Snowman
05-27-2011, 08:04 AM
Welp.. I finally got my UICP.

I met up with Juan last night to do the exchange. I'm VERY pleased with the piece the powdercoating is a very nice finish not your run of the mill flat black, makes it look real quality. and the same can be said about the welds and the rest of the piping, very quality piece and I can't wait to install it.

I also got to see the Fabled "proto-type" intake and of course it doesn't look like much now (I think he said he's in the 3rd or 4th revision) it's a very nice piece. I even had the privelage of riding in his test car and even got to DRIVE it. This vehicle has only the UICP and the intake..and it pulls like a BEAST! There's no fall off towards the end of the powerband as you're used to, and that alot of the other intakes out there have. AND... from what he's saying his gas milage is kicking my ass, but I'll leave disclosure of numbers to him. Oh.. and for those of us that have a ricer tendencies or are just a little childish... you can hear that turbo SCREAM while spooling.

RESULT: ..... .... I WANT IT NOW!

nicklulu
05-27-2011, 08:40 AM
Reggie,

I might take your offer, I'm just waiting for Juan.

:)

AlphaKennyBody
05-27-2011, 12:36 PM
HAHA Juan got it rollin son!

For the RA guys we're still in the makin of making it happen... Just sit back and relax as one will be coming out soon.

reggieting
05-27-2011, 08:59 PM
Just let me know what's up. Ill be back in sd Sunday. Going to spend some time with the fams on Saturday.

AlphaKennyBody
05-27-2011, 09:33 PM
Reggie go to the meet tonight

nicklulu
05-27-2011, 11:00 PM
Just let me know what's up. Ill be back in sd Sunday. Going to spend some time with the fams on Saturday.

Reggie,

I just sent Juan the money for the UICP. I was really trying to control myself and wait for the UICP and intake set but Juan convinced me and gauranteed a good price for the intake as well as guaranteed performance and quality.

Let me know if you were able to get the part and if we can meet up this 3 day weekend.

Thanks in advance.

NickLulu

reggieting
05-28-2011, 12:37 AM
I'll be back in rb tomorrow around 6-7. I'll pm you my number if Juan hasn't already.

reggieting
05-28-2011, 12:40 AM
Reggie go to the meet tonight

Ahhh just saw this. Next time Ralph. I left my car in sd so I wouldn't rack up the miles on the x for training in Ontario.

nicklulu
05-28-2011, 06:28 AM
Juan,

have you compared your stats from K&N's?

Here's their dyno sheet:

http://www.knfilters.com/dynocharts/69-6546_dyno.pdf

this is for their kit (UICP and intake) for the X:

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=69-6546TWR

I'm just curious. I had K&N pretty much on most of my cars.

Thanks for answering my questions

bardabe
05-29-2011, 12:37 AM
Hey Nick,

I did plenty of research, lots of testing, modifications, changes, and calibrations to my intake kit. please read this article
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=83379.0

that is why i took so long to develop an intake for the Evo X, i made sure i was able to make all the HP without leaning out the car, throwing the Fuel Trims off, or any negative effects, The Intake kit that has been developed by me keeps the fuel trims in check better than any intake that has been logged. that is why it took me so long to be able to tell you guys it would go for sale. ive said it before and I will say it again I would never sell anything i wouldn't install on my car, or anything that isn't tried and true, and you can best believe this intake kit will rock your socks off.

-Juan

nicklulu
05-29-2011, 09:19 AM
Juan,

I just got my UICP pipe from Reggie yesterday.

He is one cool dude.

The reason I asked about the K&N comparo was I was digging around to get stats from current intake in the market for the X and found the K&NÂ* kit (having the intake and the UICP replacement for the rubber part) being the cheapest and having good hp gains.

Obiously they did not provide other info like the afr and the rest of the good stuff that Naji was indicating on this post.

I told Reggie my .02 cents about going cheap and getting a quality part. If you need any help let me know. My MR is currently mechanically bone stock since I just had it for a month. I traded my IX for it.

If you need a 2010 X MR for baseline and testing the intake for the dyno or reading, I can hold off installing the UICP and meet up.

I typically dont get this excited for some pipes and intake. I usually wait for a product to be out for a period of timeÂ* and buy the most popular one (be hearded with the rest of the sheeps). But your product peaked my interest.

O0

NickLulu

afropuff
05-29-2011, 10:09 AM
Thats nice and all but youre leaving the viii/ix guys with raging semis :tickedoff: if you had one for a ix developed i wouldve gotten one right away!

AlphaKennyBody
05-29-2011, 12:44 PM
Thats nice and all but youre leaving the viii/ix guys with raging semis :tickedoff: if you had one for a ix developed i wouldve gotten one right away!

Dont worry young one... the 8/9 guys will be coming soon my friend. O0

bardabe
05-29-2011, 02:08 PM
Yes 8/9 parts will begin development really soon, be warned though i will be developing for a month+ each part. i gotta make sure they function and fit flawlessly.

AlphaKennyBody
05-29-2011, 02:09 PM
O0 Juan

WWJDMEvo9
05-29-2011, 02:33 PM
remember that X's are limited to 400hp without block modifications, VIII and IX's can rock 500hp on a stock block all day long.

AlphaKennyBody
05-29-2011, 02:36 PM
remember that X's are limited to 400hp without block modifications, VIII and IX's can rock 500hp on a stock block all day long.

Honestly, it's never been proven cause there's guys that make mid-high 400's with no issues... just saying. There's also been a few guys that made 500-530 on stock motor and blew up and I've heard of guys around 380 blew so who really knows. That's the risk you take on building a car.

But the thing that people are saying isn't HP it's TQ... anything around 400TQ is pushin it on the 4b11

WhiteRS
05-29-2011, 11:00 PM
money ready for the complete than having naji tune me @ 24 psi

geezespeed
05-30-2011, 09:20 PM
PM Sent.

I need to open up my X and would like to support local businesses with quality products. What's the ETA on the intake? A few weeks? A month? Several months?

thx

bardabe
05-30-2011, 10:17 PM
PM Sent.

I need to open up my X and would like to support local businesses with quality products. What's the ETA on the intake? A few weeks? A month? Several months?

thx

PM replied, the Intake starts production this week, the special pre order price will be up tomorrow. Pre orders will start on the 1st, and will carry all the way until the 5th of June, afterwards they will go up to the Introductory sale. Pictures will be up this week along with a new thread for the UICP and Intake Combo.

money ready for the complete than having naji tune me @ 24 psi

good to know I will start taking orders for these next week, as they are going into production this week and will be ready really soon!

nicklulu
06-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Juan,

If you need a stock 2010 X MR for baseline, let me know.

I haven't installed the UICP yet.

O0

MA70Snowman
06-02-2011, 06:59 PM
:D... It's the 2nd. :knuppel2:

evo mr
06-02-2011, 07:40 PM
I need a upper ic pipe for evo 8, 3" pipeping using a sheet metal int mani and need it with Tial flange and IAT BUNG on the pipe.

WhiteRS
06-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Any updates?

bardabe
06-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Any updates?

Currently the Velocity Stacks, MAF Flanges and other little things are getting Machined. (Yes this intake kit has multiple CNC components) so I should have all that by the end of this week and They will go on Pre-Sale as soon as everything arrives.Â* that way it gives me a couple weeks to Fab them up have them powdercoated and send them out.

so on a side note i guess i can extend my UICP Prices for 5 more days before they go up to $199 + shipping.

WhiteRS
06-05-2011, 02:31 PM
I want the upper and intake combo what's the entry price for the set and also any pics of the intake, I don't like to purchase anything without seeing it first... naji will be tunning me, just want to see what a stock 2011 x will do on the pill @ 24 psi with your intake combo

MA70Snowman
06-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Any updates?

Currently the Velocity Stacks, MAF Flanges and other little things are getting Machined. (Yes this intake kit has multiple CNC components) so I should have all that by the end of this week and They will go on Pre-Sale as soon as everything arrives.Â* that way it gives me a couple weeks to Fab them up have them powdercoated and send them out.

so on a side note i guess i can extend my UICP Prices for 5 more days before they go up to $199 + shipping.

AHHH THE WAIT!! while they're at the machine shop.. just have them Machine my name on one already ;)

bardabe
06-13-2011, 10:05 AM
UICP Intro price is up and over, UICP's are now $199.95 in OEM black or Polished. Check out the new thread for the next Special!