PDA

View Full Version : DTC P1320 Error Code (yes, me too)

TJC
05-12-2011, 01:03 AM
So I've been getting these like forever but has anyone found out the source of the problem and is it really something of concern? I've done a search and seen everything from replacing the clutch to yet another new factory flash that's supposed to take care of it although nothing really conclusive as the error says it's an ignition timing problem....hmmm. Anyway, as far as I can remember I've had new clutches put in and a new clutch master cylinder put in but can't recall when the P1320 code came on the first time. Everytime it comes, in a couple days, it would go away for a little bit and then it will come back again. I can't really tell if my EVO runs any different. The very first time this happened along with the rough idling, I found a vacuum hose that was disconnected; after reconnecting the vacuum hose, I've hadn't had this issue for some time but now it's back again. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advanced.

reggieting
05-12-2011, 01:27 AM
milage and year of vehicle ?
first time ive heard of this, will definitely look more into it.

TJC
05-12-2011, 01:44 AM
2008 Evo X GSR, 17,000 miles.

landsharkdsm
08-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Had the same code for a while, did many things to try to get rid of it..... I believe i read on evom that their needed to be a reflash done by the dealer. Finally got rid of the code by getting the car tuned. Hope this helps.

diego88
08-26-2011, 08:59 AM
i had this code back in june of 09 and i got reflashed at the dealer. but it fixed it but came back recently....