PDA

View Full Version : RECALL & Policy changes @ RALLInspired

RALLInspired
06-07-2011, 04:20 PM
UPDATED 7/18/11:
Hourly rate change and rewording for clarification
Evo Knock light clarification and info

Hello Everyone!

This is Rick, and I wanted to announce that we have a new number where you can contact us. Please text OR call the number below so that we may better serve you.

(562) 802-4556

We understand that not everyone has the money needed for the services they need and most often times want.Â* For this reason...
We are now officially accepting Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover!

We have some big things ahead but before they come I want to focus on the people that have made us what we are today. For those of you that need touch-ups, follow ups, re-tunes, or just have questions call or text us and WE WILL get back to you.... it's why I hired help. I fully understand how important communication is and is the exact reason i have decided to bring someone else in. Â*With the addition of my new assistant Jex I am hoping to offer an improved and more open channel to better serve you our existing friends and clients as well as our new ones. Â*This will allow me to focus on the work rather than have to deal with answering phones and monitoring forums all on my own while allowing me to maintain my personal/family time. Â*I will still be here to answer phone calls, return PMs, Â*answer questions, post up information, and just hang out. We will be offering insane deals to a certain number of return customers and new customers to celebrate the coming changes. Â*We are working on partnering and associating with other well respected vendors/business in the Mitsubishi and Subaru world to offer you the quality work and products you deserve in areas aside from tuning. Â*Do not hesitate to contact us for whatever reason.Â* Stay tuned for crazy announcements.Â* As always feel free to follow me at www.facebook.com/RALLInspired

I have aÂ* personal profile here on socalevo that will be used only by me.Â* Rick@RALLInspired.Â* For questions, inquiries, scheduling please PM the account used to post this thread.

POLICY CHANGE
I will also add that we will be getting stricter on which cars we will allow to be tuned.Â* Make sure your car is up to par.Â* Any issues on your end will be charged a minimum of $30/hr for time if the car is not able to be fixed and finished being tuned that day.Â* This is to ensure quality over quantity.Â* We have people coming from every part of California and out of state and we will be limiting ourselves to a MAX of 1 car per day to make sure everything is as it should be. Too many cars are coming in having issues just because we charge a lower rate and everyone is in a rush to get tuned instead of making sure the car is actually ready to be.Â* Make sure you're parts/mods and the car are in good condition as this will allow us to make the power and reliablility you should have. DO NOT GET OFFENDED IF WE TURN YOU AWAY as we will only do this to avoid issues down the line.Â* Spark plugs, boost leaks, popping pipes, used/dirty injectors, bad mods, etc.Â*

RECALL INFO
This applies to evo 8s only that have been experiencing idle issues with stock and after market injectors.* I've identified an issue on SOME of our flashes.* Keep in mind that we have been seeing a lot of dirty injectors and that is also a cause.* If you are tuned by us please set something up so we can check-up on the car at which point we will inform you of an injector issue if we haven't done so already or an issue on my end at which point we will fix it free of charge and possibly compensate you for GAS at both parties earliest convenience.* Again please contact us ASAP to ensure we get you in and out.*

To some of you that complain about knock lights going off understand that you are fortunate enough to have one enabled. Tuners can also set the point at which they go off and i set mine very low to 3 and 6 counts. I've seen some tuners use very high numbers and people have seen lights go off on their tunes which is HORRIBLE 9 - 15+ counts. If the light is concerning you we can raise the threshold so that it won't go off as much/easily and address consistent knock if you are experiencing it. All cars that make even half decent power knock; we just set it up so that you know when it has even smallest amounts for your safety and knowledge. It causes us a big headache but we do it for a reason.Â* We can and will compensate for GAS on relevant knock and fix the issue for free as long as mods have not been changed.Â* Knock caused by fixed boost leaks or old sparks or other mechanical issues we cannot be held responsible since that is not our fault.

We can only fix issues if YOU allow us to. :)

Thank you for your continued support.* It means the world to us!

-Jex
-Rick B.

06evoMR
06-07-2011, 04:22 PM
nice im going to prank call you. did you see that 76 off of norwalk blvd / firestone? soon to carry e85!!

RALLInspired
06-07-2011, 09:06 PM
bump!

Rick B.

jo3y
06-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Teheh! Bumpp

RALLInspired
06-21-2011, 11:49 AM
bump

RALLInspired
06-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Hourly bump

562 EVO
06-21-2011, 04:25 PM
What ups Rick!!!!! Do u think I should go with FP RED or BBK ? THANKS

RALLInspired
06-21-2011, 04:31 PM
for ultimate fun BBK O0

562 EVO
06-21-2011, 04:34 PM
LOL THANKS. Bro

EVOERICK
06-21-2011, 04:48 PM
bump! My e85 tune is making me happier day by day

FUEL
06-22-2011, 01:36 AM
5 am tuning questions ?

Kidding

BTW I finally got the drop in for my Evolander.... makes all kinds of noise now when it hits VTAK! Don't think it makes more power but the mpgs have improved some. :)

RALLInspired
06-22-2011, 01:38 AM
5 am tuning questions ?

Kidding

BTW I finally got the drop in for my Evolander.... makes all kinds of noise now when it hits VTAK! Don't think it makes more power but the mpgs have improved some. :)

Whenever you're in the area or have some free time text me so we can meet and i can pull your ROM O0.

Rick B.

RALLInspired
06-22-2011, 02:10 PM
bump O0

RALLInspired
06-28-2011, 07:03 PM
bump

RALLInspired
07-14-2011, 04:21 PM
bump

RALLInspired
07-14-2011, 04:47 PM
I've added compensation for GAS on issues that are our fault.Â* This will require that arrangements be made beforehand.

JagerJosh
07-14-2011, 05:18 PM
bump

Black Evo Beauty
07-14-2011, 05:33 PM
O0

toku-one
07-14-2011, 05:43 PM
for ultimate fun BBK O0

even if the car was strictly 91? no fp green?

RALLInspired
07-14-2011, 05:46 PM
for ultimate fun BBK O0

even if the car was strictly 91? no fp green?

Old style does not even come close. The hta lags a Tad bit too much. To eah their own but the bbk is my favorite stock framed Turbo for 90% of the people out there followed closely by the fp black for Max power. Biggie turbos are in an area of their own.

Rick

evoIXnoobie87
07-15-2011, 09:54 AM
I've added compensation for GAS on issues that are our fault.Â* This will require that arrangements be made beforehand.

Lol at your crappy car remark :lol: I love the new Evo owners that can't take care of their cars.

And what happened to make a recal? Is there a certain injector causing issues? I have RC's...

amaev05
07-18-2011, 03:09 PM
Evolution happend. Lol.

RALLInspired
07-18-2011, 04:50 PM

Lol at your crappy car remark :lol: I love the new Evo owners that can't take care of their cars.

And what happened to make a recal? Is there a certain injector causing issues? I have RC's...

No the dirty injectors issue applies to all brands and sizes both new and used.Â* We just see this issue more often then most because unfortunately some people decided to save a buck on used/dirty injectors or not take advantage of our E85 prep flash.

i've updated some info on complaints and comments about knock lights going off.Â* Second paragraph under RECALL info.Â* I've also lowered the hourly rate on time wasted due to something out of our control.Â* I have no problems with stuff happening but if im going to focus on one car a day I need to make sure were are compensated for our time if your car is unable to be finished same day.Â* This may put some off but it's done to prevent long term headaches such as being tuned with a boost leak.Â* i am considering mandating that a boost leak test and iridium spark plugs be done and installed before we begin tuning.Â* Thoughts?

rick B

keyboard10
07-18-2011, 06:20 PM
What's the e85 prep flash you offer ?

RALLInspired
07-18-2011, 06:23 PM
What's the e85 prep flash you offer ?

I can setup vehicles to run e85 on stock injectors to clear out the system minimizing or reducing the chance or clogging NEW injectors. Consider it a break in. No boosting.

Rick B.

keyboard10
07-18-2011, 06:44 PM
What is the additional cost of your prep tune and how long do you recommend we run it for ?

amaev05
07-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Would you recomend an over the counter fuel system cleaner be run thru the tank before hand?

FUEL
07-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Injectors can be cleaned at RC ....plus flow tested to make sure everything is working well.

http://www.rceng.com

Shocker! Evo owners who don't maintain their cars!

RALLInspired
08-22-2011, 11:59 AM
bump