PDA

View Full Version : GBCarbonFiber Want's YOUR Opinion

GBCarbonFiber
06-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Hey Members,

We haven't been on here for too long, but I would like to proudly say that SocalEvo members are by far the friendliest people we've dealt with. So far so good, and we would love to keep it this way. Thank you so much folks, finally we would like to know what kind of supplies would you members like to see us carry more of?

We know we barely made any threads regarding the items we are selling or carry. But that doesn't mean we do not have it, in fact we don't just carry Evo parts but parts for any other car as well. If there is any Carbon Fiber part, and body kit you need feel free to PM us and ask. We will guarantee that you will receive the lowest price, and hassle free service. You may even test fit it on your own before purchasing it.

Many of our items we carry we don't have images of it on an Evo or any other car it self. So if you would like to test fit it before purchase snap a few pictures before or after the part is finalize and we will give you a special discount.Â*

If there is any parts a lot of you are interested in feel free to suggest to do a group buy so we can all save!

Well that's all we have to say for now, we hope to meet more of you members soon.

Thanks,

- John @GBCarbonFiber.

Azian
06-15-2011, 07:19 PM
How about some beastly canards for a stock IX bumper :grin: Maybe like the voltex ones but with a plate that will allow them to fit the stock IX bumper, because I would be DOWN for that :D

IrvineXGSR
06-15-2011, 07:28 PM
+1 for voltex ben. maybe evo x front lip??

Brand0n
06-15-2011, 07:31 PM
+1 on the canards! PM me a price on some!

garrettquon
06-15-2011, 08:29 PM
Side skirt extensions!
:)

R-EVOLUTION
06-15-2011, 09:00 PM
+ 1 on skirt extensions, canards would be nice as well. Interior pieces would be great as well..

osolokes213
06-15-2011, 09:05 PM
cf door panels

noevo_nomivec
06-15-2011, 09:10 PM
Voltex front lip for Evo IX. Haha :)

evolution8mirage
06-15-2011, 09:17 PM
does it have to be Carbon Fiber???

if not then Wide Body lol

or some carbon fiber interior goodies lol

GBCarbonFiber
06-15-2011, 10:07 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions, and we do have REPLICA voltex widebody if you are interested

evolution8mirage
06-15-2011, 10:12 PM
PM me price so i can plan something out for tax season lol