PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestion for coilovers.

Perry
06-17-2011, 10:07 PM
Hello I been looking to get some coilovers for awhile now since i'm about to hit 50k on my bilstiens and I want to get a drop mainly but i'm only looking to spend 1500 and under. I did research on megans, bc racing and fortune auto but all of those don't seem like great options, any suggestions for some solid coilovers in that price range good for just canyon runs and maybe mild track use?

krazydaveX
06-17-2011, 11:09 PM
I've seen used low mileage KW V.3 for for 1500....awesome coils..

Perry
06-17-2011, 11:19 PM
I've seen used low mileage KW V.3 for for 1500....awesome coils..

good suggestion thanks :), i'll look for a non bias/dumb review on them since most reviews i see from evom are kinda bad.

Perry
06-17-2011, 11:20 PM
edit:doublepost

xhazeyx
06-30-2011, 12:25 PM
i heard some good things about stance coilovers for street use.

fastkevin
10-22-2011, 02:04 AM
After having $7k Motons + the other accompanying suspension goodies on my IX with disappointing results, I bought a 10, and at Mueller's suggestion, allowed him to ONLY install JIC's. No A/M sways...just the JICs and proper alignment.
I installed Toyo's, took the fuggin thing to the SOW, and it ran .24's. Nothing removed from the car...full interior, AC, the whole enchilada. Just the JICs and track tires had the thing ON RAILS. Of course Mueller's installation and fine tuning played a huge part, but a (relatively) measly $2k on CO's had my X passing anything and everything on the track-while I had Italian Opera blasting through the radio O0.
Mueller's in Costa Mesa, and when you have a suspension shop owner talking you into spending LESS money on LESS parts in order to go FAST(er).. then going from zero-to-hero as you're leaving everything else on the track in the friggen weeds, you ask him to adopt you no longer have any questions on what suspension pieces will work best on your car, and who you can trust to install and set 'em up.

jo3y
10-22-2011, 09:01 AM
seems like everyones getting megan tracks or streets cause theyre cheap... i guess you could go with those or i like Stance coils. idk GL with your search O0

evoxdrew91
07-16-2012, 09:19 PM
looking for used coilovers pm me