PDA

View Full Version : local so/cal powdercoating/polishing???

tougewreck2
06-30-2011, 09:55 PM
hey guys probably isnt the right thread but im looking to find a good shop to fix curb rash and then either powdercoat or polish a set of rims i have in so cal, any help would be great thx O0

itsoem
08-05-2011, 11:29 PM
WRONG SECTION.... GTFO!!!!!

tougewreck2
08-05-2011, 11:35 PM
Go to sleep ol man before you get hurt

s.gaspar
08-06-2011, 12:42 AM
there is a place in ontario that does some amazing polish work i'll find the info

itsoem
08-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Oh don't worry bro, tougewreck does some amazing HEAD POLISHING!!!!

bigstak
09-04-2011, 01:49 PM
try Beach Cities Powdercoating in Gardena. they powdercoated my intercooler pipe flat black and did an amazing job. they do wheels as well and said it would be $80/wheel which is a pretty good deal...GL!

Rencii
09-06-2011, 08:42 PM
there is a place in ontario that does some amazing polish work i'll find the info

Inland Powdercoating http://www.inlandpowder.com/ ??

My bro in law recommended me this place... thinking about going here to get my RZ's powdercoated.

bigstak
10-04-2011, 11:33 AM
try Beach Cities Powdercoating in Gardena. they powdercoated my intercooler pipe flat black and did an amazing job. they do wheels as well and said it would be $80/wheel which is a pretty good deal...GL!

+1 had beach cities do my uicp piping flat black and it came out amazing and it was a good price. I think they charge $80/tire to get powdercoating. hit them up for sure.

J0SH
10-04-2011, 11:42 AM
where is the place in ontario??

lhduce
10-04-2011, 12:03 PM

Inland Powdercoating http://www.inlandpowder.com/ ??

My bro in law recommended me this place... thinking about going here to get my RZ's powdercoated.

They are pretty good they did my MTB..

HMatt
10-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Where in socal specifically? there is a company in SD that will drive to you and fix your rims for $75 each flat rate. wheel revivers or something like that. Cobb SOCAL sent them a volk re-30 in winning blue with some BAD curb rash a couple years ago. It looked brand new when it came back.

If they won't drive to you because you are far, you can just ship the rims to them.

J0SH
10-05-2011, 06:56 PM
would they be able to powder coat my matte black rpf1s to bronze lol. i think that would be so outstanding. let me know the info!! AND THE PEOPLE IN SD DRIVE TO YOU?!?! ive never heard of that, if thats the case then get me those peoples information right away!!! and they only charge $75 per wheel??? that just seems too good to be truee. cuz i have a lot of nicks and slight rashes on the wheel i picked up from another member and i just wna get it fixed, it doesnt look bad or anything, i just want it to look clean again. heck cuz i might just end up keeping these wheels anyways for the duration of my life unless im able to get a sick deal on sicker wheels. but yeah hopefully this is true! pm me the info when you can HMATT! i greatly appreciate it thanks a lot!

HMatt
10-06-2011, 07:30 AM
http://wheelrevivers.net/

They don't do powdercoating, just fixing. If you want powdercoating, I suggest these guys in San Marcos:

http://www.olycoatings.com/

I've had quite a few pieces done from them and the price is usually about on with everyone elses and the work is flawless. It's an old guy with grey beard that's been doing the coatings for longer than I've been alive, not just some kid that bought a powdercoating kit off ebay.

duhveed
10-07-2011, 09:20 PM
I took my TE-37's to Mag Masters in Costa Mesa to get them repaired and they powder coat with Embee down the street.

I'll see how they turn out I get them back in a few more days

chebosto
10-14-2011, 02:03 PM
Reliable Power Coaters in Downey, CA (9505 Stewart and Gray Rd Downey, CA 90241)

i've gotten three sets of wheels done there (2x Volk, 1x Weds, etc) and they came out great. very affordable and the finish are superb.. appx 60-70ea wheel.