PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Alot of item's we can provide to you aren't posted, so please Click Here(:

GBCarbonFiber
08-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Hey All,

Since GBCarbonFiber is continuing growing through out Socalevo.net and we are even on Evolutionm.net now I'd like to say this.

I have many threads on Item's that I can offer you, but due to the overwhelming number of Item's I can offer to all of you members. I cannot post it all at once, or even gather all of the pictures all at once to upload it on here.

So I try to pick out what's new, and whats popular to post it up on here for all of you, if you need something or is interested in something else you might have seen on someone else car or on a magazine, or show let me know. You never know I might be able to get it for you or have it. Either replicated or the real deal!

So I've been posting up a lot of item's for the Evo 8/9 and haven't really focused on the X at all but there are many items I have for the X. So feel free to send me a PM, Message through Facebook, or even send me a text message since a lot of you already have me on Facebook or have my number!

Also, if you are looking for body kits in Fiberglass/Carbon Fiber, Hoods, Trunks, Diffusers, Lips, you name it. Just take a look on VisRacing website whatever you see on there I can get for you.

Thing's that I am currently offering are:

All Vis Racing Part's
All Megan Racing Part's
All Ichiba Part's
All KW Part's
All Paint, and Bodywork need's

Yes even paint, and body work. A few members from this board and Evom as well has came through me to get their Paint/Body work done. So I'm sure they can vouch for that!

There are many items that some site's don't display but if you know or want to know if they have it feel free to ask because they might!
Also if you need something for another car feel free to ask too because I can get it as well.

Important Note: If you find a something you are interested in at a lower price from a different Vendor/Company bring me valid proof and I'll be more then happy to Price Match the Item for you. Only under some circumstances thoughÂ* O0

Remember all fiberglass parts require installation fitment before priming and painting. Which will require professional prep work for all fiberglass parts. All hoods require professional installation. Adjustment of the latches, hooks, brackets are sometimes necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps for all products sold.

There's more to come so stay tuned!

Thank You all so much,

- John L.

Dubs46
08-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Text send fool

Jperez43evo8mr
08-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Bump for a picture lagger !?!?!!!!!! And I'm not talking about the car parts lol

osolokes213
08-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Bump for a picture lagger !?!?!!!!!! And I'm not talking about the car parts lol

still waiting on nudes huh? haha

GBCarbonFiber
08-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Lol stop polluting my thread!

osolokes213
08-12-2011, 02:05 PM
sowwy :'(

GBCarbonFiber
08-12-2011, 02:05 PM
sowwy :'(

YOU BETTER BE! jk

Jperez43evo8mr