PDA

View Full Version : anybody new of hydra subi tuner in so cal

3diamondxpress
10-05-2011, 10:18 AM
i know this is a evo tuning section ,but i figure id put it in the tuning section ...but anyways.
i was wondering if anyone would know or know of a shop/person that tuners and his familiar with hydra nemesis ems for 2006 subaru sti power enterprise v mounted turbo kit .it was previously tuned by harmon motive which is no longer in business and crawford is to busy for regular customers now.when tuned it was around 385whp on 91 ,but needs to be touched up .ac idle and just fined tuned woulkd be needed.the car has been sittin for about 4 to 5 yrs without being started .but overall looking to see if someone knows of a hydra ems tuner .the old hydra program im guessing since he bought it around 2007 . but if someone can help i would appreciate it....

Reese Tuning
10-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Send me a PM. I am sure we can work something out. I have tuned them before and they are similar to an EMS. Otherwise I would contact Bill @ Ispeed. Ya, I know, just a thought.

James

leetEVO
10-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Yimi motorsports and Cobb are big subbie shops. They may be able to help as well.

3diamondxpress
10-05-2011, 10:58 AM
its a friends subi ,so he wants to get it rolling again..i send pm and try to relay the numbers to my friend..thanks

3diamondxpress
10-05-2011, 11:00 AM
i heard bill @ ispeed is not tuning normal cutomer cars anymore and crawford dont work on nothing but big builds now..just hwat i heard dont know the truth..

slvrlgt06
10-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Definitely try Yimi. They are huge on the Subaru scene.