PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Evo MR bluetooth and iPhone 4S issue...

reddragun3
10-27-2011, 08:28 PM
I'm having an issue with my 2011 Evo MR and connecting it to the stock bluetooth system. I can pair it and it will add it, but as soon as I try to make a call or play music it switches back the the phone.

For music, the display shows my album and track number...and i can control volume and choose track..but the music comes out my phone...

For a phone call, i can tell it to call or dial a number, and it do it, but i wont hear it ring from my speakers..and when it finally connects to the other person...it drops the call and it switches to my phone speaker.

I've tried to reset the phone, delete and add the phone over and over again. turn the car off, etc... i ran out of ideas so I'm asking here (hopefully in the right thread, sorry if not)

please help. I honestly can't figure it out and just to let ya'll know. My girlfriend has and iphone 4 and i used the have the iphone 3GS.. and they both worked.... :?

has anybody else gotten this issue or issues with a iphone 4s and their car? curious if i just have to wait for an update from apple? or get a firmware update from mitsu? not quite sure...but i know the culprit is most likely the iPhone 4S. thanks in advanced guys.

muddyIX
10-27-2011, 09:09 PM
when you make a call on your phone click on the speaker button and select hands free