PDA

View Full Version : Cheap tire mounting/balance in San Fernando Valley?

CardShark
11-26-2011, 03:31 PM
I usually get my tires mounted & balanced in the IE for between $20-30 for a set of 4. There are a ton of used tire shops by my house (5 &118 intersection) but calling a couple just got me a bunch of high quotes. I have two sets of tires to mount and a third soon so it adds up.

Just wondering if any local peeps have a hookup for a cheap tire guy in the SFV.

RAC
11-26-2011, 03:50 PM
I usually get my tires mounted & balanced in the IE for between $20-30 for a set of 4.Â* There are a ton of used tire shops by my house (5 &118 intersection) but calling a couple just got me a bunch of high quotes.Â* I have two sets of tires to mount and a third soon so it adds up.

Just wondering if any local peeps have a hookup for a cheap tire guy in the SFV.

LOL, AROUND VAN NUYS SHOULD BE TONS OF SHOPS, REMEMBER QUALITY WORK PAYS OFF IN THE LONG RUN. DISCOUNT TIRE SHOPS ARE A VERY GOOD PLACE.

asevo9
11-26-2011, 04:01 PM
Theres a spot in Canoga on Topanga/Saticoy right behind the Walgreens... its called Tires Buy Mark. Theyre cheap and the work quality is great. The only thing is you might have to wait because its always packed. But when your up they are pretty quick. Good Luck!

CardShark
11-26-2011, 04:24 PM
LOL, AROUND VAN NUYS SHOULD BE TONS OF SHOPS, REMEMBER QUALITY WORK PAYS OFF IN THE LONG RUN. DISCOUNT TIRE SHOPS ARE A VERY GOOD PLACE.

Any specific recommendations in that area?

CardShark
11-26-2011, 04:40 PM
Theres a spot in Canoga on Topanga/Saticoy right behind the Walgreens... its called Tires Buy Mark. Theyre cheap and the work quality is great. The only thing is you might have to wait because its always packed. But when your up they are pretty quick. Good Luck!

Thanks for the recommendation but I called these guys and they charge $70 for mounting & balancing a set of 4 tires.

I don't mind paying for quality work if I'm worried about pricey rims/tires but I just need some used tires slapped on some stockers.