PDA

View Full Version : Vendor Suspended: Reese Tuning

Coolguy949
12-29-2011, 01:48 AM
Hey everyone,

We want to create a safe environment for our members to do business with supporting vendors. While we can't see everything that happens offline, we want to make sure members can feel as secure as possible interacting with our vendors. Due to the recent situation and complaints from members, we have decided to suspend Reese Tuning as a vendor on SCE until we feel confident our members can safely do business with them.

As with anything, I know some of you may not agree with this. I want to assure you that a lot of thinking and discussion went in to this decision.

Thanks for understanding.

Rob and the SCE team

jebus27
12-29-2011, 01:55 AM
DANG

Andrew9RS
12-29-2011, 02:00 AM
Fuuuuuuu

Taps
12-29-2011, 02:14 AM
WTF!?

jdmcwestevo1
12-29-2011, 02:16 AM
about time.

Johns_EVOIXSE
12-29-2011, 02:17 AM
It is what it is. Â*Is buschur taking his place then!?!? :2funny:

prime8
12-29-2011, 02:18 AM
so all Reese Tunning sigs will be removed???

jo3y
12-29-2011, 02:19 AM
Woahhh!!

canyonkid
12-29-2011, 02:25 AM
Guess it was a matter of time

Dubs46
12-29-2011, 02:34 AM
Wow

Deca Auto
12-29-2011, 02:54 AM
About time...

2muchboost
12-29-2011, 03:25 AM
DANG

+1

EvolutionXtacy
12-29-2011, 05:27 AM
be careful admins!

Andrew9RS
12-29-2011, 06:44 AM
Removed..... then Suspended?

Well??

chinoxmk22
12-29-2011, 07:06 AM
Removed..... then Suspended?

Well??

It's both? http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/confused_color.gif

Sux though...

xmuscle
12-29-2011, 07:55 AM
Who's Reese Tuning???

anthonyvonsocalevo
12-29-2011, 08:33 AM
be careful admins!

This a threat?

edwinisdumb15
12-29-2011, 08:49 AM
if I wasn’t Jamaican, then why would I wear this hat?

jdmcwestevo1
12-29-2011, 09:08 AM
so now its a suspension... why the change

Coolguy949
12-29-2011, 09:26 AM
so now its a suspension... why the change

To be more clear based on our vendor agreement. It's essentially the same thing.

evolved13
12-29-2011, 09:29 AM
They run the show, they get to pick the players.....trying to protect us from ourselves..the fanbois won't warn anyone, so it's up to somebody to warn the innocent. Get over it!

zeRep85RA
12-29-2011, 09:33 AM

Abra Kadabra man!

EvoIX007
12-29-2011, 09:38 AM
What happens, happens. Sucks for Reese, but if he really did what was stated, he had it coming.

raysevo
12-29-2011, 09:49 AM
About time...

drmosh
12-29-2011, 10:33 AM
those of you acting all surprised make me laugh...

socalturbo
12-29-2011, 10:37 AM

:2funny: this! hahah like you guys didnt see this coming.

HMatt
12-29-2011, 10:37 AM
^I'm surprised... No sarcasm intended.

I honestly didn't think this would happen.

kambodianboi
12-29-2011, 10:38 AM

I'm not easily surprise, but when I saw Rob posted this last night, I fainted and fell asleep till this morning.

drmosh
12-29-2011, 10:41 AM

I'm not easily surprise, but when I saw Rob posted this last night, I fainted and fell asleep till this morning.

liar... you never sleep now get back to work asian boi

kambodianboi
12-29-2011, 10:42 AM

liar... you never sleep now get back to work asian boi
Sure thing boss :smitten:

krazydaveX
12-29-2011, 11:14 AM
Ay caramba Ke esta pasando aki..Santo cielo

LakaiorDie
12-29-2011, 11:41 AM
teheheeh :D

Knower
12-29-2011, 11:43 AM
Having been in the community since back in the days of SoCalDSM, it's been incredible how many fly by night shops have received so much positive feedback while absolutely FLEECING the community, their vendors, etc...

In this case, James Reese sat idly by and watched many people get absolutely screwed by Ryan Fellows from RnR.Â* It seems that he liked that business model so much while being employed there, that he copied it when he started Reese Tuning.

Now, as with RnR and other crooked vendors from the past, the horror stories about Reese Tuning will slowly leak out over the next year.

2muchboost
12-29-2011, 02:04 PM
Having been in the community since back in the days of SoCalDSM, it's been incredible how many fly by night shops have received so much positive feedback while absolutely FLEECING the community, their vendors, etc...

In this case, James Reese sat idly by and watched many people get absolutely screwed by Ryan Fellows from RnR.Â* It seems that he liked that business model so much while being employed there, that he copied it when he started Reese Tuning.

Now, as with RnR and other crooked vendors from the past, the horror stories about Reese Tuning will slowly leak out over the next year.

Good old SCE history lesson! lol

EvoPwr
12-29-2011, 02:08 PM
There seems to be a couple shops that have stood the test of time on these boards. Â*All shops have customer complaints, but there are a few that have ethics and don't perform shady business practices. Â*RnR is one of the many that fell, I can name a few more, but no need to stir the pot. Â*Congrats to the shops that have stood the test of time though, all true evo enthusiasts know who they are. Â*:mitsu:

aphiolfs1925
12-29-2011, 02:56 PM
^^i wish i have a list of these shops

4G63 FEVER
12-29-2011, 03:08 PM

It's not rocket science to find them, or are you just retarded?

Mister
12-29-2011, 03:10 PM

Abra Kadabra man!

"What part of Jamaica you from?"

-RIGHT NEAR DA BEACH.... BOYEEEE

EvolutionXtacy
12-29-2011, 03:24 PM
be careful admins!

This a threat?

nooooo. i just hear that james reese is coocoo in the head.... and will send his "homies" after u... LOL or swing his "ump-45" around

BUDLoNG
12-29-2011, 03:27 PM

Abra Kadabra man!

"yo i'm Cuban, B!!" Â* ..."Yes Cuban B!"

evoIXnoobie87
12-29-2011, 07:25 PM
Good riddance

400whp350wtq
12-29-2011, 07:34 PM
Lol. Man this is going to be interesting. BTW can someone pm me the history of rnr. Thank you.

335eater
12-29-2011, 07:37 PM

its all about money bro, james just doesnt pay enough monthly to ensure his safety. now when scm or any of the other financially invested vendors fuck someone and there is a post what happens? its deleted or locked within minutes no problem. the mods dont give a rats ass about anything on here except how the bills are getting paid. no need to explain myself there when they allow people with no shop, no resale information, and no business license to participate as vendors.

JagerJosh
12-29-2011, 07:39 PM
LMAO OWNED! someone pm me what happened, haven't been following this site in years lol but about time.

evolution8mirage
12-29-2011, 07:43 PM
glad to know he didn't get special treatment.

apexct9a
12-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Bout time, dude was rude and acted like a frat boy jock, and was racist as hell made me feel embarrassed to be white.

Joking about the " Poor black porch monkeys coming around looking for scrap metals or cans, so i give them N******s broke evo fmic's and radiators and they think i got a nice big watermelon" I didn'nt have any words for what he said just disgust Â*:idiot2:

EVO951
12-29-2011, 07:51 PM

Abra Kadabra man!

"yo i'm Cuban, B!!" Â* ..."Yes Cuban B!"

"sampson!....momma fell!" " Shut up bitch!!!" "ooooooooh"

anthonyvonsocalevo
12-29-2011, 07:59 PM
be careful admins!

Lol alright

This a threat?

nooooo. i just hear that james reese is coocoo in the head.... and will send his "homies" after u... LOL or swing his "ump-45" around

evolved13
12-29-2011, 08:01 PM
I hear the fanboi"s crawling out now- I am much more concerned with integrity and honesty than a business owner's licensing and a storefront. Â*Most of the guys on here would sell their left nut to help a fellow Evo-ite. Whether it is from their garage, their condo parking space or wherever. Shop owners have to start somewhere and the first hurdle is integrity. Of course, licensing and shop is important, but first things first.

illestjcollector23
12-29-2011, 08:01 PM
About Time. Dude think he's God of the Tuning World! Lol

MRevil9
12-29-2011, 08:12 PM
Bout time, dude was rude and acted like a frat boy jock, and was racist as hell made me feel embarrassed to be white.

Joking about the " Poor black porch monkeys coming around looking for scrap metals or cans, so i give them N******s broke evo fmic's and radiators and they think i got a nice big watermelon" I didn'nt have any words for what he said just disgust Â*:idiot2:

Wow, when did he say this?

MRevil9
12-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Its funny how he tried to save himself after the buschur deal by giving out free tunes then saying it was his daughters idea lol

apexct9a
12-29-2011, 08:24 PM

Back in 2009, I posted a oem intake mani for sale, and he responded wanting it, so since i was gonna be in the area that weekend i dropped it off. This was the first time i met him and was at his shop, he showed me the new HTA green and some other stuff then started talking negative about other shops and that racist comment, i knew i wasnt gonna give my money to him for anywork let alone recommend him to anyone.

pikadosboy
12-29-2011, 09:35 PM

Back in 2009, I posted a oem intake mani for sale, and he responded wanting it, so since i was gonna be in the area that weekend i dropped it off. This was the first time i met him and was at his shop, he showed me the new HTA green and some other stuff then started talking negative about other shops and that racist comment, i knew i wasnt gonna give my money to him for anywork let alone recommend him to anyone.
hes a scumbag

chinoxmk22
12-29-2011, 09:56 PM
Lol. Man this is going to be interesting. BTW can someone pm me the history of rnr. Thank you.

^^^

Yeah me too please http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

MRevil9
12-29-2011, 10:00 PM

What a dick!! One of the reasons I never gave him my money, that and his rude attitude. He's gonna loose a lot of work now that he's not on here anymore

aphiolfs1925
12-29-2011, 11:34 PM

It's not rocket science to find them, or are you just retarded?

Can you name a few, wiseguy? If not, you're the retarded one.

1WkdEvo
12-29-2011, 11:51 PM
^He can quite easily, but the point of the post that you were referencing was specifically NOT to call out those shops on this thread.

Interesting events indeed

Andrew9RS
12-30-2011, 06:12 AM

hes a scumbag

and you still act like your shit don't stink and fuck shit up

pikadosboy
12-30-2011, 10:15 AM

hes a scumbag

look u little Shit u don't even know what happen. I hope you can grow balls and tell me this to my face. That's the problem with Sce, a lot of punk ass without balls that run their mouth when they're on a computer.

EvoPwr
12-30-2011, 10:32 AM

its all about money bro, james just doesnt pay enough monthly to ensure his safety. now when scm or any of the other financially invested vendors fuck someone and there is a post what happens? its deleted or locked within minutes no problem. the mods dont give a rats ass about anything on here except how the bills are getting paid. no need to explain myself there when they allow people with no shop, no resale information, and no business license to participate as vendors.

You are right, it had nothing to do with him selling knockoffs as authentic merchandise, or selling used products as new, or lying to customers about orders, or being drunk and pulling out an assault rifle, or numerous threats, or racist remarks...it was because he didn't pay enough. Â*:roll:

prime8
12-30-2011, 10:58 AM

You are right, it had nothing to do with him selling knockoffs as authentic merchandise, or selling used products as new, or lying to customers about orders, or being drunk and pulling out an assault rifle, or numerous threats, or racist remarks...it was because he didn't pay enough. Â*:roll:
lol

EVO951
12-30-2011, 12:00 PM
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc362/evo951/popcorn2.gif

1WkdEvo
12-30-2011, 02:04 PM

You are right, it had nothing to do with him selling knockoffs as authentic merchandise, or selling used products as new, or lying to customers about orders, or being drunk and pulling out an assault rifle, or numerous threats, or racist remarks...it was because he didn't pay enough. :roll:

Stop being rational Mike. Type with your heart, not your head...this is SCE after all

335eater
12-30-2011, 02:51 PM

hes a scumbag

lol

EvolutionXtacy
12-30-2011, 03:15 PM
man u guys are gonna get this awesome thread locked

Zer0
12-30-2011, 03:23 PM
damn, i was thinking on getting my Evo re tuned in there sins my last tune wit other tuner dint go so well :( put now im running out of options :( and im to lazy to drive to RRE, last happy tune was made in there :D

s.gaspar
12-30-2011, 03:58 PM
inb4lock lol

on side this is great for the community he doesn't deserve to be a vendor

chinoxmk22
12-30-2011, 05:57 PM
look u little Shit u don't even know what happen. I hope you can grow balls and tell me this to my face. That's the problem with Sce, a lot of punk ass without balls that run their mouth when they're on a computer.

That's everyone on the Internet

EvolutionXtacy
12-30-2011, 06:36 PM
damn, i was thinking on getting my Evo re tuned in there sins my last tune wit other tuner dint go so well :( put now im running out of options :( and im to lazy to drive to RRE, last happy tune was made in there :D

well worth the drive to get tuned by Dr.Scott :]

400whp350wtq
12-30-2011, 06:39 PM
Lol man people defend the guy like the guy gives a shit about them lol. its not the end of the world

jo3y
12-30-2011, 09:43 PM

That's everyone on the Internet

E thuggin it homie! =) hahah

EvoPwr
01-01-2012, 04:27 PM

You are right, it had nothing to do with him selling knockoffs as authentic merchandise, or selling used products as new, or lying to customers about orders, or being drunk and pulling out an assault rifle, or numerous threats, or racist remarks...it was because he didn't pay enough.Â* :roll:

Stop being rational Mike.Â* Type with your heart, not your head...this is SCE after all

I'm sorry Sean :'( It won't happen again. :smitten:

pikadosboy
01-03-2012, 10:31 AM
David Buschur;
Actually, after talking with someone I believe there is legitimate legal action that can be taken.Â* It seems there are laws in place that protect a product, even when not patented.Â* I hate to go after anyone with an attorney, seems sad and weak to me, but now that he has released his double pumper I think this will be the best way to handle it.Â* The stories keep coming of his robbery of customers, it may be time to close him down.

jo3y
01-03-2012, 10:36 AM
why wont this thread die already... :buck2:

R-EVOLUTION
01-03-2012, 10:38 AM

Thats what I was about to Post.....

jo3y
01-03-2012, 10:42 AM

i wish these guys would just call his shop to talk shit instead of doing it here. thought this was a thread just to let us know he was suspended MODs shoulda locked it after.

Jperez43evo8mr
01-03-2012, 10:42 AM
David Buschur;
Actually, after talking with someone I believe there is legitimate legal action that can be taken.Â* It seems there are laws in place that protect a product, even when not patented.Â* I hate to go after anyone with an attorney, seems sad and weak to me, but now that he has released his double pumper I think this will be the best way to handle it.Â* The stories keep coming of his robbery of customers, it may be time to close him down.

^ how does this correlate, with the thread? Mods, made this thread for, notifying members, of a suspended vendor. I understand, this is related to the suspended vendor. Yet, that post isn't appropriate to the thread.

*side note: I'm not defending Reese. Just, trying to keep the thread on topic.

Jperez43evo8mr
01-03-2012, 10:44 AM

i wish these guys would just call his shop to talk shit instead of doing it here. thought this was a thread just to let us know he was suspended MODs shoulda locked it after.

+1 just to notify.....want to talk shit....go to the other threads, if they aren't locked. Make a new thread of discussion/shit talking, text each other, Facebook, MySpace, etc...

RobDizzle
01-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Socalevo won't have much affect on his business

Just saying

jo3y
01-03-2012, 01:30 PM

doubt it will have any affect... looks like haters are just hating to me... all i read is a lotta blahhblahhblahhblahhblahh hes a bitch blahhblahhblahh... its dumb!

amaev05
01-03-2012, 01:47 PM

Just saying

Javi is a joke

what does this have to do with javi? he has built many motors, yes there were a few idiots that had there shit fuck up, then blame it on him. but when they had it rebuilt later at other shops they managed to fuck it up too. but its still his fault right?

jo3y
01-03-2012, 01:59 PM

Just saying

Javi is a joke

what does this have to do with javi? he has built many motors, yes there were a few idiots that had there shit fuck up, then blame it on him. but when they had it rebuilt later at other shops they managed to fuck it up too. but its still his fault right?

cause thats one of the main ppl talking crap about RT? idk shits getting old...

amaev05
01-03-2012, 02:04 PM
pay back........... what a bitch.

amaev05
01-03-2012, 02:12 PM
but your right about all this shit getting old.
makes me want to get rid of the evo. bunch of little prick kids that don't even know which way to tighten a bolt. i can see y reese would be willing to take advantage of some of these fools.

jo3y
01-03-2012, 02:20 PM
but your right about all this shit getting old.
makes me want to get rid of the evo. bunch of little prick kids that don't even know which way to tighten a bolt. i can see y reese would be willing to take advantage of some of these fools.

i try to do my installs myself, but if i cant then i just stick to the shops i trust, the ones you NEVER hear ppl talking shit about.

amaev05
01-03-2012, 02:25 PM
so you would take it to reese????

Dubs46
01-03-2012, 05:05 PM

Just saying

Right, SCE has gone downhill. You get Lowballed on free shit and ppl expect you to pay for stuff you gave them if you need it again. Not defending anyone. Just agreeing with rob

jo3y
01-03-2012, 05:11 PM
so you would take it to reese????

idk too far for me so prob not.

pikadosboy
01-03-2012, 08:26 PM

doubt it will have any affect...Â* looks like haters are just hating to me... all i read is a lotta blahhblahhblahhblahhblahh hes a bitch blahhblahhblahh...Â* Â* Â* its dumb!

doubt it will have any affect...Â* looks like haters are just hating to me... all i read is a lotta blahhblahhblahhblahhblahh hes a bitch blahhblahhblahh...Â* Â* Â* its dumb!

I agree with joy, this is getting old, of course Sce won't affect any business. Buschur is gonna do that, with that been said robdizzle if I'm a joke you're a cunt. End of the thread

chinoxmk22
01-03-2012, 11:56 PM

doubt it will have any affect... looks like haters are just hating to me... all i read is a lotta blahhblahhblahhblahhblahh hes a bitch blahhblahhblahh... its dumb!

werd.........

Coolguy949
01-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Looks like it's time to lock this thread down. Thanks for your feedback. Very much appreciated.