PDA

View Full Version : MR Owners - MR Bilstein Rebuild -SoCal

genrec
02-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Just wondering if any MR Bilstein owners have had their's rebuilt? Any shops here in SoCal rebuild the stock MR shocks? Are the pasrts needed to do so easily obtainable, or they have to be shipped to Bilstein.

I was considering pairing these with some Swift R-Spec springs, but before doing so, wanted to know this info.

SleeperEvoX
02-29-2012, 09:40 PM
You can probably rebuild them but why when you can buy my slightly used SE bilsteins (not a soft as MR) with less than 4K on them!
PM me for details O0

The Jake
02-29-2012, 10:16 PM
^^^ If he is looking to rebuild his Bilesteins then he most likely has an older Evo like an 8-9 with a decent set of miles (In which case your shocks and struts from a X wont work for him). He didn't specify, but just an educated guess.

To the op:

Bilstein USA is local and located in SD or near that area I believe. Just do a search, find the info, and get in contact with them. They can do anything from rebuild to revalving your factory Bilstein shocks and struts.

Hope this helps.

Wes
03-01-2012, 11:47 AM
You can probably rebuild them but why when you can buy my slightly used SE bilsteins (not a soft as MR) with less than 4K on them!
PM me for details O0

I was not aware our Bilsteins are any differently valved than the regular MR...

The more you know!

nicklulu
06-13-2012, 10:16 PM
Bilsteins is in Poway, CA (right across from Geico and Mitchell1)

I pass by there every time I go home from work.

TOMinLA
03-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Don't these shocks have a life time warrantee? They use to be. Had them on my 911

jamesinger
03-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Bilsteins is in Poway, CA (right across from Geico and Mitchell1)

I pass by there every time I go home from work.

Bump for POWAY!!