PDA

View Full Version : Rallinspired 2010SE tune 348hp/302wtq

SleeperEvoX
03-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Hey just got tuned at Rallinspired on the heart breaker mustang dyno. Car made some good hp on e85 however there is more to be had. Due to a fuel starvation issue only able to make 348. I will fix the fuel delivery issue and see what she can do then. Keep in mind this was a VERY safe and conservative tune for the track. Tried to keep the boost down below 24 with the bbx lite didn't happen. Any way the car runs amazing... seriously the pull on the e85 is so buttery smooth and a little bit deceptive because of it. It really, really takes off! O0

Anyways kudos to Rick

PS the same day I pulled 399.8 hp on Mikes dyno at RRE

keyboard10
03-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Mod list?

zeRep85RA
03-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Any SST tweaking?

zeRep

GokuSSJ4
03-12-2012, 09:07 AM
once you go above 320wtq, it's recommended a better cooling system.
Mike W has his a bit higher, of course he has add it a couple of goodies to his SST set up. Quite impressive for an SST without any issues last time i heard..

SleeperEvoX
03-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Mod list?

AEM intake
Speed force 3" custom exhaust
ams dp
id 1000 injectors
cbrd uicp
3.5" ets fmic
mishimoto radiator
walboro fp + ams fuel kit
bbx lite turbo
grimspeed 3 port
synapse dv
custom mishimoto secondary oil cooler
custom setrab series 9 tranny cooler
ssp inline filter
custom oil/tranny cooler air guides
fog light delete
shorai lithium race battery
zeitronixs datalogger wb o2
e85/pump ralli tuned

[quote]

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l577/nhgraham/IMG_1336-1.jpg
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l577/nhgraham/IMG_1325.jpg

SST tables are pasted in the rom however no tweaking of clutch pressures were done. I'm waiting until these "unknown" tables are defined and more has been tested tried and true before messing with the TCU

blaze-619
03-18-2012, 11:51 AM
Mod list?

Better than yours! Lol

RALLInspired
03-18-2012, 01:16 PM
Mod list?

Better than yours! Lol

The BBX lite turbo worked wonders O0... this car has had some minor adjustments since then. It made that power on an extremely conservative tune at 22psi... and had a major fueling issue which has since been sorted out. ;) We were after a reliable track tune on e85.

Rick B.

AlphaKennyBody
03-18-2012, 01:22 PM
I've been messing with my SST tables for almost a year now..... And post people will tell you my RA shifts like a retard on Roids. Perfect up and down shifts and very very quick. Not sure if people will REALLY get into it but You can tell the difference between on SST maps vs the stock map and Modified maps. Go visit EvoM and do some searching for "SST Tune"

RALLInspired
03-18-2012, 01:31 PM
I've been messing with my SST tables for almost a year now..... And post people will tell you my RA shifts like a retard on Roids. Perfect up and down shifts and very very quick. Not sure if people will REALLY get into it but You can tell the difference between on SST maps vs the stock map and Modified maps. Go visit EvoM and do some searching for "SST Tune"

We have also had the SST tables... they are now public. O0.Â* This car from from the previous tuner had slipping clutch packs at a lower torque and power level... not the case anymore.Â* You have to know what you're doing when it comes to the SST transmission when tuning them... even before the SST table were defined there were tricks to making things work.Â*

i was asked to keep the power below 400HP on RRE dyna pak to keep the car in street class... here's the dyno graph taken the very same day after being tuned on our mustang dyno.

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x451/RALLInspired/Dyno%20graphs/nathanielGraham2011EvoXSERREdynopulls.jpg

Rick B.

AlphaKennyBody
03-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Well of course I know there publicly released, I had them before the release along with 2011 Map Switch =) Just saying for the guy to get involved with SST tune to check EvoM as there's been a huge break through now for the MR/RA platform.

The car made good power didn't say it was a crappy outcome. I just saw that the car is still on an untouched SST table. I know the guy tracks his car and I've been out on the track with my personal car and haven't had any SST issues nor Overheat O0

Anyways, Good stuff in here nice numbers.

SleeperEvoX
03-18-2012, 09:30 PM
I just saw that the car is still on an untouched SST table. I know the guy tracks his car and I've been out on the track with my personal car and haven't had any SST issues nor Overheat

The overheating issue was caused by 2 qts overfilled sstfluid. Since adding the 2nd oil cooler I now have the correct amount of fluid. I took to the canyon and the tranny temps stayed under 165 deg!

I'm not opposed to sst tuning per se. There are still a handful of undefined tables that I'm going to wait until they are figured out before I start to fine tune it. I have been following the updates on the other forums by guys like Bryan, Richard, and Steve. Right now I really don't have much of a need to change anything as the clutch slipping is not really happening anymore...

Thanks for the advice tho... I think its interesting stuff too O0

GokuSSJ4
03-18-2012, 09:37 PM
399whp for a conservative tune? Nice!
N from the list of mods the OP has posted there's still some room for a bit more power (add cams into the equation)
Good to see some great numbers out of a 2010 SE