PDA

View Full Version : Religion and the Evo

evolved13
04-29-2012, 07:19 PM
Any Mormon Evo owners?? :coolsmiley: I know Mitt Romney has the two Cadillacs, but how about the LDS driving Evos? (I'm married to one). She loves my car and drives an MR2 Spyder herself. Just curious...

Black Evo Beauty
04-29-2012, 07:30 PM
Any Mormon Evo owners?? :coolsmiley: I know Mitt Romney has the two Cadillacs, but how about the LDS driving Evos? (I'm married to one). She loves my car and drives an MR2 Spyder herself. Just curious...
r u for reals

Boosted
04-29-2012, 07:44 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR584GkqM5WRCthaZ16nnnzBv-1E_3fBO-YBwPcnae7rt8mP3vZxiO1TcKRdA

amaev05
04-29-2012, 08:04 PM
lmfao!!!!

luis!
04-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Nope, not Mormon. Hehe __________________________________________________ _

amaev05
04-29-2012, 08:07 PM
so three guys walk int a bar, 1 republican 1 libertarian and 1 democrat, the bar tender looks up and says, hey Mit!

jamesinger
04-29-2012, 08:34 PM
this forum is getting really abstract.

evolved13
04-29-2012, 08:44 PM
The Dean of Women at BYU was lecturing her students on sexual morality. "We live today in very difficult times for young people. In moments of temptation," she said, "ask yourself just one question: Is an hour of pleasure worth a lifetime of shame?"

A young woman rose in the back of the room and said, "Excuse me, but how do you make it last an hour?"

amaev05
04-29-2012, 08:46 PM
:2funny:

evolved13
04-29-2012, 08:47 PM
Two Mormon tourists were driving through Louisiana. As they were approaching Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch.

As they stood at the counter, one tourist asked the employee who was taking their order, "Could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are... very slowly?"

The girl looked at her curiously, then leaned over the counter and said,

"Burrrrrrrr, gerrrrrrr, Kiiiiing"

MinusPrevious
04-30-2012, 10:41 AM
You guys are too funny ;)

Hey Bro, If youre married to a Mormon, You must be one as well? If not, why not?

Just your average Christian EVO owner here:

Peace, Joe

MRevo9
04-30-2012, 10:51 AM
so all you religious guys don't believe in evolution..yet y'all drive one?

Brand0n
04-30-2012, 10:52 AM
100% Atheist here. Â*It's hard to believe something with no proof or fact... Â*Shit, there is more proof of aliens then there is a GOD. Â*Hhhmm maybe aliens are our GODS!!!!!

Anunnaki ftw

EndlessOne
04-30-2012, 11:09 AM
^ I'm with you. now this is going to be a religious debate haha. oh well. ill be here for the lulz.

hahaha this is pretty damn funny.

GokuSSJ4
04-30-2012, 11:13 AM
^ I'm with you. now this is going to be a religious debate haha. oh well. ill be here for the lulz.

hahaha this is pretty damn funny.

if this turns to a religious debate, it will be place in such sub forum. It can get out of control at times, same as politics..

EndlessOne
04-30-2012, 11:18 AM
not at times it usually gets out of control every single time. unless both parties are level headed and open to criticism.

evolved13
04-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Just seeing if there is anyone out there with another common interest...not a mormon, because I make too much money to give up 10%. At least that is how I feel for now...Mod is right, not a debate here....

R-EVOLUTION
04-30-2012, 11:56 AM
The Jokes had me rolling.... That shit was funny...... :)

Everyone has their religion but we all have Evos so thats what brings us together..... :)

amaev05
05-01-2012, 07:13 AM
http://mmoutreachinc.com/mormons/facts.html
lol

amaev05
05-01-2012, 07:16 AM
100% Atheist here. Â*It's hard to believe something with no proof or fact... Â*Shit, there is more proof of aliens then there is a GOD. Â*Hhhmm maybe aliens are our GODS!!!!!

Anunnaki ftw

we are just there little sea monkey collection.

MinusPrevious
05-01-2012, 07:10 PM
For you non believers, please broaden your horizons.Â* There is more going on than your eyes & mind can see :?

Spend 8 minutes & watch this Christian man speak about God & the Universe. You guys are mechanical & should appreciate it

Peace, Joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVsqCLyoU3o&feature=related

EndlessOne
05-01-2012, 07:17 PM
^ this is what starts it...........

Solenoid
05-01-2012, 07:30 PM
^^^Starts What?

If the Mods see fit to delete this thread or bury it, that's fine. Im a Christian man as well & you or any non Christian based forum will not shut us down >:(

If youre a non believer, move on & continue your sinful ways & the truth will be known by all soon

Mike

MinusPrevious
05-01-2012, 07:46 PM
LOL Mike. Way to go. Dont mess w/ Mike, he's more like a hard core Old Testament type Christian (JK)

Bottom line. Not here to start a mean old debate. Just would like you guys to go a bit deeper & understand theres more going on than the life you may be leading. Life is short & the consequences are high for the non-believer

Peace guys, Joe

EndlessOne
05-01-2012, 07:52 PM
This attitude right there. I don't think I'm better than anyone else it's your right to believe, but I do not like when people try to tell someone else how to live their life. Things like this start friendly and spiral out of control. So that's what I mean by this is how it starts. So do your thing man but realize that when you act like a pompous ass. It turns people off on wanting to hear what you have to say.

MinusPrevious
05-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Yeah, youre absolutely right about those that start trouble. If you knew me, you may think other wise. You, my friend, appear to be the instigator

Too bad you cant simply discuss a topic w/out being offended, throwing out insults. I didnt insult you. Leave the thread & go your own way

Solenoid
05-01-2012, 08:07 PM
unless both parties are level headed and open to criticism.

LOL at that quote.Â* Â* Â*Im not as nice as my fellow Christian brother.Â* You appear to be the ass O0Â*

EndlessOne
05-01-2012, 08:11 PM
I don't mean you I meant my last post towards Solenoid. It's not do much being offended for me if it can stay a learning experience than that's awesome. I'm sure if I knew you it would be different and vice versa. It's an Internet post and not face to face so I know things can come off as being harsh or angry when really that's not the case. I'm sure I assumed more out of your post than I should have but as I said Internet posts are misunderstood. I only say this is how things start when I've seen multiple threads all over about theists and non theists arguing when really we should all get along instead of finding more reasons to divide each other. So if my post came off as the aggressor I do apologize but I'd rather threads like this be civil and stop seeing posts get out of hand.

EndlessOne
05-01-2012, 08:43 PM
unless both parties are level headed and open to criticism.

LOL at that quote.Â* Â* Â*Im not as nice as my fellow Christian brother.Â* You appear to be the ass O0Â*

Your the example of what I'm talking about. Read my posts not once have I attacked your religion or you as people. I was just pointing out 9 times out of 10 threads like these get out of hand.

flyingscot
05-01-2012, 08:47 PM
ive met a lot of Moron evo owners

evolved13
05-01-2012, 09:50 PM
LOL

lasarmas
05-01-2012, 09:59 PM
My only religion."We didnt just build a car, we started a religion" http://youtu.be/kYxWMKXxKPc

evoutionIX
05-01-2012, 10:07 PM
My only religion."We didnt just build a car, we started a religion" http://youtu.be/kYxWMKXxKPc

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Boosted
05-02-2012, 08:34 AM
If youre a non believer, move on & continue your sinful ways & the truth will be known by all soon

Mike

That is very christian of you to pass judgement on the non believers like that.

Solenoid
05-02-2012, 09:53 AM
^^Read what I wrote.Â* Â* Where do you see I passed judgment ?(Thats not my job)

If youre a non believer, thats your call.Â* I am not the perfect Christian & pray for forgiveness daily for my transgressions. (Thats my call & Im forgiven)

Wake up to the truth of Jesus

EDIT:Â* This forum is basically filled w/ non Christian threads, including extreme vulgarity, nudity, homosexuality & many other non moral issues.Â* I do not engage in those threads.

amaev05
05-02-2012, 12:09 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=67BJRNGnROI

Brand0n
05-02-2012, 04:43 PM
^^Read what I wrote.Â* Â* Where do you see I passed judgment ?(Thats not my job)

If youre a non believer, thats your call.Â* I am not the perfect Christian & pray for forgiveness daily for my transgressions. (Thats my call & Im forgiven)

EDIT:Â* This forum is basically filled w/ non Christian threads, including extreme vulgarity, nudity, homosexuality & many other non moral issues.Â* I do not engage in those threads.

The debate is over for me ;)

This forum is basically filled w/ non Christian threads, including extreme vulgarity, nudity, homosexuality & many other non moral issues.Â* I do not engage in those threads.

^ that's called life! I don't think you can go anywhere with out any of that.

Religion to me was built on murder, rape and lies! Christian crusades? Malleus Maleficarum? Most christian friends I have had, chose to disregard the horrible things that have been done in the name of religion. They say things like "That was so long ago" - "That didn't really happen" or "Your reading to literal into it"

To me, God and Hitler are one in the same. If you don't believe in him and everything he stands for, you are damned to burn in hell for all eternity and be treated like shit for not conforming in what he has set to be "The Right and only Way to Live"

I also find it extremely hard to believe and follow the teachings of a book that constantly contradicts itself over and over again. People pick and chose which parts of the bible to follow, I figure if your going to be religious person, follow the good and the bad!

I think 99.9% of us have all engaged in pre-marital sex, so we should have all been stoned to death by the town folk in front of our parents door steps. wo0t!

amaev05
05-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Jesus was the first liberal.

evolved13
05-02-2012, 05:14 PM
You guys that proselytize on MY thread should go to hell now! Start your own damn thread if you can't help yourselves!! I do not blame Blaze for moving the thread once you guys bastardized it. I merely wanted to know who might be members of a certain church that had Evos, and if they were in my neighborhood. Religious discussions are fine---but on your own post, not mine. Now go pray that you never have a missionary show up at your door---and bug off! You don't like it, too f*cking bad...

Solenoid
05-02-2012, 05:58 PM
This forum is basically filled w/ non Christian threads, including extreme vulgarity, nudity, homosexuality & many other non moral issues.Â* I do not engage in those threads.

^ that's called life!Â* I don't think you can go anywhere with out any of that.Â*

To me, God and Hitler are one in the same.

Here's some wisdom for you.Â* Its not my life, it maybe yours.Â* Its all what you see & make of it!!!

And to that other quote, well, what can you say about that???Â* Â*

And to the OP, What exactly did you expect from posting a thread like this?Â* This thread was trash from the start.Â* I dont mind muddling in it, only to show some of you that Christianity is very real & alive in me & many others

evolved13
05-02-2012, 06:25 PM
muddling to show car enthusiasts that Christianity is alive is like "occupiers" trying to impress theÂ* financial world that they are "the way"...I think that the pepper spray and the manure covered lawns is exactly how they should have been treated.

obstacle1
05-03-2012, 09:15 AM
My gf is Mormon, they are nice people. They don't force their teachings onto anyone.

drmosh
05-03-2012, 09:23 AM
I bet Jesus would do well at the Global Time Attack... after a few practice runs that is...

He might cheat though...

evolved13
05-03-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm glad the Ban Hammer chimed in--LOL At least he gets the direction a post can travel on a car forum, without zealots and weirdos coming out of the closet and spewing crap.

drmosh
05-03-2012, 11:50 PM
My gf is Mormon, they are nice people. They don't force their teachings onto anyone.

my question is... how far do Mormon girls go?

chinoxmk22
05-04-2012, 06:32 AM

Damn, I feel like a non Christian now. Most of the time im on those threads if not I'm creating them.

evolved13
05-04-2012, 07:21 AM
Ordinarily they don't---my wife was proposed to 14 times and married once for 8 yrs. However, my amazing self tasted triumph in 5 days. I guess somethings are just too hard to resist....

obstacle1
05-04-2012, 08:39 AM

my question is... how far do Mormon girls go?
Each person is different. Some follow by the book, some are modernized.

Ordinarily they don't---my wife was proposed to 14 times and married once for 8 yrs. However, my amazing self tasted triumph in 5 days. I guess somethings are just too hard to resist....
That's nuts. 14 times lol

luis!
05-20-2012, 01:15 PM
thought this was a good quote

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3dzt3BpRz1r5xes3o1_500.jpg

amaev05
05-21-2012, 05:32 AM
I belive along the same lines as einstein. But with a christan back ground not jewish.
http://www.adherents.com/people/pe/Albert_Einstein.html

Sev
05-28-2012, 11:22 AM
inb4l :D

I don't call myself religious or Christian but I do believe in God. I just refuse to follow an organization of corruption and fallacy.

EvoPwr
06-15-2012, 10:38 AM
Watch "The Man From Earth".

Anyways, I am agnostic. I take the route that both crazy sides of religion hate O0

If I am going to "hell" because I don't follow a book written by men back in the day, but child molesters, rapists and murderers are going to "heaven" because they ask for forgiveness, then that's the way it's going to be.

Organized religion to me is a complete disaster, having faith in something more though, is a completely different story. The bible was written by man, not God. I heard a homeless guy yesterday yelling out that God talked to him...maybe I'll buy him a pencil and paper so he can write it down.

obstacle1
06-15-2012, 10:42 AM
Watch "The Man From Earth".

Anyways, I am agnostic. I take the route that both crazy sides of religion hate O0

If I am going to "hell" because I don't follow a book written by men back in the day, but child molesters, rapists and murderers are going to "heaven" because they ask for forgiveness, then that's the way it's going to be.

Organized religion to me is a complete disaster, having faith in something more though, is a completely different story. The bible was written by man, not God. I heard a homeless guy yesterday yelling out that God talked to him...maybe I'll buy him a pencil and paper so he can write it down.
Me too.

Black Evo Beauty
06-15-2012, 04:22 PM

Anunnaki ftw
didn't you get married by church?

obstacle1
06-15-2012, 04:23 PM

Anunnaki ftw
Atheist church...duh!!

Black Evo Beauty
06-15-2012, 04:24 PM
i know the truth you lie

Black Evo Beauty
06-15-2012, 04:25 PM

Anunnaki ftw
Atheist church...duh!!
dumb fuck answer go to sleep

obstacle1
06-15-2012, 04:29 PM

Anunnaki ftw
Atheist church...duh!!
dumb fuck answer go to sleep
Watch out, we got a badass over here.

surensm
08-11-2014, 09:50 PM
I just choose not to live my life by utter fairy tales and a script written by males, for males. And if you really think the planet (and the person) were created in 6 days, good luck in life! Oh and I hate having others tell me wtf to do, I do what I want.

Edit:
watch it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55h1FO8V_3w

BillCosbysPudding
10-14-2014, 03:05 AM
I feel like bumping this thread because it's "controversial".