PDA

View Full Version : anyone know of a good window tint shop in san gabriel??

silvergdb
04-30-2012, 05:15 PM
any good tint shop out there in san gabriel?

and do the evo x need the mole skin tint protector if u do get tint? or is that just for the early year evo x? i have a 2011

neuspeed
04-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Peter At California Tint...Say Jay with the Silver 8 /Lexus referred you (He did Ceramic tint on mine)

WhatchuTalkinBout
04-30-2012, 08:46 PM
+1 for California Tint

silvergdb
04-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Ya I tinted my previous car with them and had a bad experience they scratch my window, any other place.?

vaderIX
04-30-2012, 10:19 PM
G5 Tint in Alhambra is good and have lots of tints to choose from....no moleskin on mine, haven't had any problems.

nz626
05-01-2012, 01:34 AM
damn i would say G5 because i believe their quality of work looks very close to perfection especially seeing them work on those expensive luxurious cars but their prices brings me down :( i never had my car done because of that...
i had 6 cars including my evo done by california tint, their prices are fair and +lifetime warranty which probably would never use... but man do they leave a mess in your car and yeah i experience some cuts around on my cars .... which im not so happy about. i dont know why i keep going back maybe it is because of prices but they keep raising it up every time they see me, and adding to that, i had some friends and family call them in different day and time for me to see about quotes and they get different prices compare to me with same quality.. similiar cars like sedan, im sure the vehicle has nothing to do with prices... maybe they just dont like me... im not trying to bring negativity towards the shop, its just my experienced with them, but then again if it was that bad i wouldnt went there with all my cars, either way it seems california tint may be the way to go depending on budget.
i would do G5 if i had lots of money to spare.

neuspeed
05-01-2012, 06:40 AM
Ya I tinted my previous car with them and had a bad experience they scratch my window, any other place.?

Do you remember which guy worked on your car?

vaderIX
05-01-2012, 08:47 AM
damn i would say G5 because i believe their quality of work looks very close to perfection especially seeing them work on those expensive luxurious cars but their prices brings me down :( i never had my car done because of that...
i had 6 cars including my evo done by california tint, their prices are fair and +lifetime warranty which probably would never use... but man do they leave a mess in your car and yeah i experience some cuts around on my cars .... which im not so happy about. i dont know why i keep going back maybe it is because of prices but they keep raising it up every time they see me, and adding to that, i had some friends and family call them in different day and time for me to see about quotes and they get different prices compare to me with same quality.. similiar cars like sedan, im sure the vehicle has nothing to do with prices... maybe they just dont like me... im not trying to bring negativity towards the shop, its just my experienced with them, but then again if it was that bad i wouldnt went there with all my cars, either way it seems california tint may be the way to go depending on budget.
i would do G5 if i had lots of money to spare.

It sounds like their pulling a number from out their ass lol. Called them for a quote but never actually tried them out though. G5 was a bit more expensive but I think is worth it if u got the $

sgvevo9mr
05-01-2012, 11:54 AM
California tint, Great price and warranty is lifetime.

93rx7.FD
05-01-2012, 01:55 PM
California tint, Great price and warranty is lifetime.

+1 i got my tints done from them and i cant complain O0

silvergdb
05-01-2012, 05:21 PM
What are g5 tint prices look like?? 200 300 ??

ImEv0
05-14-2012, 03:42 PM
california tint.

nz626
05-17-2012, 02:25 PM
What are g5 tint prices look like?? 200 300 ??

I am not 100% sure but I called them for a quote once ... For all around including front.. Blue ceramic... I believe they gave me four hundred something