PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Figuring Out Whats Wrong

CubanCt9a
09-24-2012, 12:23 PM
I was driving yesterday as i came to a stop i pressed on the brake pedal i heard a giant clunk and it felt like something got caught or i ran over something big, when i looked underneath there was nothing looked around the car nothing as i drove it again same thing so i pulled over then i started driving slow i noticed there was a small metal to metal noise coming from the driver front side wheel and also noticed that when i pressed on the brakes and the weight of the car transferred to the front is when the giant clunk would come and i would get that feeling like i ran over something.

with in the last week i got brake pads, rotors, lines, brake fluid, mxp DP, UR TP, boost and A/F gauge that was monday, wednesday i got fuel pump, 3 port, injectors, E85/91 tune that was wednesday.

thank you for any input
Albert

EvolutionXtacy
09-24-2012, 12:52 PM
pictures of the driver front side wheel well plz

reggieting
09-24-2012, 06:32 PM
I'd make sure the caliper bolts are still there and that the wheels are torqued properly.

thisxguy
09-24-2012, 06:54 PM
I'd make sure the caliper bolts are still there and that the wheels are torqued properly.

+1

Specifically the top knuckle bolt

nicklulu
09-24-2012, 07:17 PM

+1

Specifically the top knuckle bolt

Definately sounds like a brake component.

Also make sure the lines were bled propely and the clips are sitting will. It might also be the shim.