PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant dealing with RRE

Anonymouse
11-02-2012, 10:33 PM
My RRE Stealth catback was just delivered to my parents house today so I made the 100 mile trip to their home to install it. I'll be doing that tomorrow and can't wait to hear my Evo quiet again. I've had an ETS catback for close to a year now and it was cool when my Evo was not my daily driver.

Initially I contacted Sam and Gus per suggestion on a sticky here on this forum. They were prompt with answering my questions. Next I called to make my order and spoke with Lydia. She gave me an estimate on when to expect my exhaust. I was impatient and called back a lot sooner than the timeframe she gave me and Honda Robert was able to check up on it. I think he got back to me the next day for payment. Even though he told me they would ship it out the following day (it was already too late for UPS pickup) I kind of expected it to ship out within 2-3 days (maybe even weeks) since that's what I experienced with my previous catback from a popular EvoM vendor.

Overall my experience with them was excellent. I find it very rare to have this level of strong customer service from an automotive business. I was also incredibly impressed with how quick this whole process was from ordering, fabrication, and shipment. From glancing at the reviews on here beforehand I'm not adding anything new to the table. I just wanted to say thanks for the good experience.

Next up is installing it so I don't bother my neighbors or co-workers anymore.

creampiedomo
11-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Weeeee!

Glad you love RRE! (:

evolved13
11-02-2012, 10:52 PM
I'll be doing that tomorrow and can't wait to hear my Evo quiet again.

So now you'll be as quiet as a (anony) mouse?

stormbird
11-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Another great review of a great shop! Very important to support businesses that take care of you. Best way is to give them mo $$$$, 2nd best way is to spread the word about how awesome they are. O0

jamesinger
11-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Another great review of a great shop! Very important to support businesses that take care of you. Best way is to give them mo $$$$, 2nd best way is to spread the word about how awesome they are. O0

Anonymouse
11-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Drove 100 miles home from my parents place after installing the exhaust. I'm happy with it. It's nice and quiet. I mostly hear turbo spooling now. I had my OEM SSL radio up above 20 to listen to music on the freeway with the ETS catback and now I have it around 14. Now I hear road noise on the freeway which I haven't heard for like 5 years in my Evo. The exhaust performs exactly as I expected it to. Bonus points for it looking stocker than stock.

Summary of my experience with RRE:

Customer Service = Excellent
Product = Excellent

nickbrown
11-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Gotta go to them soon my self!