PDA

View Full Version : Front sway bar.

BlastedCorpse
02-19-2013, 05:23 PM
Can anyone identify this bar? I took my car to get checked out yesterday because its making this weird squeaking/clunking noise. The bar doesn't clear the engine mount and was wondering what kind of bar this was. I also wanted to know if you guys had any suggestions as to a replacement that would clear the the engine mount besides the stock one. I believe the red chasis brace is by tanabe.

http://i.imgur.com/iGmkOGC.jpg

evobros
02-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Yes u are correct. Also it has a stamp/label on it.. I know ppl that actually remove those brackets

BlastedCorpse
02-19-2013, 06:20 PM
Yes u are correct. Also it has a stamp/label on it.. I know ppl that actually remove those brackets

Haha i went off the stamp. I need help with the blue one :p thats the one that rubs the engine mount :( sounds bad.

davey111483
02-20-2013, 09:56 AM
looks like cusco to me. if you're lucky enough maybe kansai service. they're the only ones that i know of that makes blue stuff like that.

BlastedCorpse
02-20-2013, 01:02 PM
looks like cusco to me. if you're lucky enough maybe kansai service. they're the only ones that i know of that makes blue stuff like that.

lol. it sucks. it doesnt fit and it makes hella noise. and i dont have a lift so i can take it off :( I can't find any stock ones for sale either.